The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kik pantiesgone

Male 45 and love to chat on Kik. I love turning women on and I'm a little bit curious. What's it like to be on the sucking end of a thick cock. Do guys give better blowjobs? Kik pantiesgone and help me explore or just have a chat.

I'm 21/M and I'm looking for a really kinky woman to chat with long term on kik. Someone between the ages of 18-50. (Race and Size doesn't matter)

I'm really into anal sex, ass eating, and messy head. I recently discovered I'm into pegging and getting my ass fingered while receiving head.

My kik ID is: TheQualls

My peak hours are between 4pm to 3-5am

I'm 21/M and I'm looking for a really kinky woman to chat with long term on kik. Someone between the ages of 18-50. (Race and Size doesn't matter)

I'm really into anal sex, ass eating, and messy head. I recently discovered I'm into pegging and getting my ass fingered while receiving head.

My kik ID is: TheQualls

My peak hours are between 4pm to 3-5am

Still looking :)

On kik for the next 12hrs. Who wants to control me and tell me how slutty and disgusting my wife is? Kik - sladelh

Why is it so hard to find a woman who you can have a deep conversation with one minute and another minute pound her ass? A man can dream :) my kik is: TheQualls

I'll be lonely this Christmas.

Stuck in West Africa for Christmas. Lonely. Need some fun on kik with a lady. I'm there as sammytmk1. Say hello!

Taboo fantasies <3

I looove talking about taboo fantasies!! And I love chatting about my bbw mom!! Kik - strawberry_pimp

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Sunday evening

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Sunday evening

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back