The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 m here. I'm probably going to be bored at work all day tomorrow. Kik is tooevanbad. Hope to hear from some interesting women.

Looking for a fun, expressive woman to indulge and amuse.

I promise to listen and reply to everything I'm sent. Not pushy at all. Go at your pace/topic.

jayruth2016

Last edited:
44 year old man up late because I'm in Hawaii for work. If any ladies care to chat hit me up.

KIK salute_spank843

Looking for a sexting partner. Short-term or long-term, either works.

As the title implies, my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Especially aroused by someone begging for my cum / baby. Audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, especially if I helped get you there.

That said, pictures and video are also welcome, and encouraged (if you're comfortable with it). Will happily reciprocate.

I've got skype, kik (same username) and discord, so whatever platform you'd prefer, I can accommodate.

As far as me...

24, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, brown hair and eyes of blue, you get the idea.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, hit me up! I hope to hear from you all !

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW or GILF for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a message at a87star if you are interested. Hope to hear from you

hello all

Home alone most of the day today....hit me up. M 47. Ill be in and out of Lit also so if you see I'm not online it doesn't mean I'm not around.
info below

So last night, a long time friend of mine confided in me that she's been active in the Dom/sub BDSM scene for a little while now, and starts showing me some of the messages she's been sending to and receiving from these guys. I was pretty blown away. We've been friends for years, worked together, grew up together really. We've always had fun conversations that edge on dirty talk, but nothing like now. So anyway, I'm new to Kik. Seems fun.
kwapwap 33M

22f, kik is kynnie213.

I'm just hoping to explore my newly found desire for women. I'm really only interested in women. Looking for someone who is comfortable with getting naughty and sexting. Other bi women would be ideal, as my boyfriend would love to join. ;)

49 6-2 215 male straight, women only, my kid is aguyinw

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly 34 cd just in my panties. Would love someone vto trade pics untill we cum, maybe even cam

man_abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back