The Lonely Personal Assistant (closed for hotpup)

Wednesday morning Jeff woke up refreshed, excited and a bit nervous about his date with Emma. He was happy that Will would be out of town for the night looking at some real estate and he thought that Will had invited Katy to go along with him. So, if things went well he could bring Emma back to his place after their evening together. He was determined to keep his mind on work but when Bertha came in to his office mid-morning that went out the window for about an hour. WWhen she leant over in front of him not only did her massive tits bump against him but he could smell the musk of her armpit. He hugged her closer and caressed her breast.

“Shit Bertha, I don’t believe this . I’m about to violate every rule of employer conduct but I want to see you naked right now,” He couldn’t believe what he was doing as he normally wasn’t this dominate especially when it could result in him being sued by his plump and sexy secretary.

He needn’t have worried as in a flash she was nude rubbing her ass in his face then she helped him out of his clothes. They didn’t make it to the couch as they rolled around on the thick carpeted floor. Their final act was Bertha riding his cock with her tits bouncing around in Jeff’s face. They got dressed and soon guilt washed over Jeff as he somehow felt he was cheating on Emma.

The rest of the day passed routinely except at lunch he stepped to buy Emma a necklace and some flowers. The necklace was not over the top just something to tell Emma that he really liked being with her.

He hurried home when day was done and saw Judy getting her mail. They greeted each other both blushing slightly. It did not take long for him to get dressed so he made sure that the place was acceptable for company and then he left.

Ever punctual he rang up Emma right on time.He presented her the necklace and flowers and put his arm around her waist, :Two beautiful things for a beautiful lady.”

He hoped that the line was not too corny.

Beryl wakes with a sore head, knowing that she drunk far too much with Hugh but it was fun. Had it been fun with Matt and Jeff ? It had been sexually pleasing and she had enjoyed herself with Matt, a nice evening but he was a man with little warmth. The fuck was part of the transaction. She finds an excuse to phone Hugh a couple of times during the day and yes enjoys the conversation, they laugh together. She has little doubt that Hugh is single. Is that what makes him attractive or maybe it is his relaxed rather submissive ways. He allows her to be comfortable and express herself. The invite for evening drinks comes naturally and she is relaxed as she says yes. She is looking forward to a nite out drinking with a workman. What would her colleagues in the office think.? Life can be full of surprises.

Emma feels guilty about last night. She really acted like a bit of a slut with her secret fetish. She is going to have to tell Jeff and just hopes he accepts her for what she is. Hopefully he will. She wants to be his woman but will that be possible? Has she got enough to offer? She has tried.

Yes the words were not great but Emma feels the words are sincere. 'They are lovely' she says. The man is bringing her flowers. The walk hand in hand. She feels that she is with her lover. It is wonderful to be in this man's company. As they take their seats for the movie Emma feels proud to be in Jeff's company. Their thighs are together and she grasps his hand. A hand she never wants to let go of.

At dinner Jeff and Emma carry on as if they have known each other for a lifetime. He is feeling very comfortable in her company.
When the movie starts they hold hands. About halfway through he puts his arm around her and snuggles closer to her. All thoughts of the other members of the foursome or any other lady have left his head.
He leans in and nibbles on her neck as he moves his other hand to her thigh and lightly caresses it getting closer and closer to the junction of her legs. His attention is enough on the movie that he could pass a quiz later and offer an informed opinion on it but his number one focus is Emma.

Last edited:
Emma loves the feel of the atmosphere between them and believes they truly have something special. She knows she is in public and opens her thighs as much as she can for Jeff. It is her fetish and she is willing. She has not told him yet but will later, she wants him to know. She knows he can help her

Beryl dresses in old jeans and a loose top, and waits for Hugh to call for her to the pub. It is an awkward walk there for them both, they just need to get over this and it will be easier. They are first in and Hugh buys the drinks. Beryl will drink pints with the lads. She asks for lager, not strong for she anticipates a few rounds. A couple of Hugh's mates join them and they begin to chatter, the alcohol working on a friendly crowd. Beryl is introduced as a neighbour. She buys a round before heading for the ladies. She looks at herself in the mirror and undoes a button from her top. She wants to be suggestive and walks back to the group with a swagger and a smile

Thrilled at how Emma is reacting to his hand tracing up her thigh Jeff continues until he finds her underwear. Boldly he slides his hand to the gusset and feels the heat of her pussy through the cloth, noticing that the material is a bit moist.

Just as he begins to stroke up and down along her cloth-covered pussy the credits appear on the screen. Slowly he withdraws his hand just barely before the house lights come up. As they walk out hand in hand he asks her, “How about joining me for a nightcap at my place?”

He is delighted when she agrees. When they get inside his place Jeff asks her what she would like to drink and heads to the kitchen to make them, “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable? Kick off those shoes and relax and I’ll join you in a minute.”

He remembered that when he was in his twenties he used to make his date’s drinks extra strong to loosen their inhibitions but he realized a long time ago that was clearly the wrong thing to do. He wanted to make love to Emma in the worst way but wanted it to be on her terms. He comes back into the living room and sees her on the sofa and hands the drink to her as he sits beside her.

'I'd love your place' Emma says hoping that Jeff picks up on her words. His patient feeling of her body in the cinema has really put her in the mood. She does not want to let this man go, she hopes that he can satisfy his appetite and that they can reach understandings. As he sits down next to her she feels they are so much together 'It has been a lovely night out with you, I hope that we can have many many more.' She feels that perhaps she has to offer him something a little different.

'Now then' she says as she throws a cushion onto the floor and lies down on it, lifting her skirt and sliding down her panties. She begins to rub her pussy, perhaps you might like to start by fucking me like this'.

Beryl meanwhile is well in with the boys and given that it is closing time and she has consumed a vast amount of alcohol she invites all three of them back to her place.

Take care of her one of them says as she stumbles into Hugh. He finds himself with her arm around him, leaning into him as they make their way home. He quite likes the feel of her soft breasts squashed into his shoulder. Beryl fumbles with her keys and manages a bit better in her own home. 'There's beer in the fridge she slurs as she moves off to her bedroom, flinging herself flat on the bed as she smiles at Hugh who has followed her in. He closes the door.

Startled at Emma’s sudden move Jeff stands up and begins to remove every stich of his clothing, “Sounds wonderful but, how about you let this old man see those marvelous tits of yours?”

Once he is nude he kneels between her legs and caresses her thighs as he watches her remove her top and groans audibly when her boobs come into view. He reaches up and runs his fingertips over her outer pussy lips lightly pulling them open. The sweet aroma of honey fills his nostrils and he cannot help himself and leans down and sucks her clit between his lips and then scoops up some of the sweet juice before moving up her body.

“You’re so fucking special, fucking amazing,” he purrs as he kisses her hard and deep as his cock pokes at her entrance. Then he pulls back and his slides in to her warmth. Her pussy closes around his length and fits like a glove around his manhood. He starts fucking her slowly with his mouth eagerly working on her breast. He lets her set the pace.

“Fuck yes sweetie! Yes, hope there are many many more nights and days like this to come,” he gasps barely able to finish the thought.

Emma not only shows him but plays with them for him until the thrusting of his cock proves too much and she concentrates on the pleasures from Jeff's cock leaving the soft flesh to bounce encouragingly in front of his eyes.

It is as if her vagina and his manhood were made for each other. HIs cock is confident and thrusting whilst her vagina enjoys every second that he is inside it, communicating that fact to Emma's brain. Her body moves and her mouth sounds. It is as if the orgasm after orgasm that she receives is planned. There is no doubt that Jeff is a slick fucking machine but here surely he is a considerate loving machine with Emma giving the impression she wants more and more. The Emma of the other week whom was so shy and cautious has become a relaxed loving body for Jeff. She is his for the night and however long he wants her.

Beryl was lying back on the bed not moving but smiling. 'The other two said you were hot you know and that given the chance' says Hugh.

'That's nice of them Hugh but what about you?'

'Well of course.....'

'Well it's you I am interested in, they're nice guys for you to have as friends but that's where it is Hugh. Come here, on the bed with me.

Hugh and Beryl then have their first kiss, it is long and passionate and leaves her smiling

'What say we have the others in and you watch them fuck me, they can then go and it will be just us. You'll really have something to tell the internet then, how you watched your big busty lover fucked by two guys'

'Am I going to be your lover then Beryl?

'Well yes I hope so Hugh, well aren't you?'

'I guess I had better let them in then'

Jeff and Emma are in a perfect rhythm as her hips come up to meet each of his thrusts. A grunt escapes his throat as the first shot of jiz shoots from his cock causing him to bury his face between her big breasts.

Determined to bring Emma along with him he grinds his pelvis against her clit as he sucks her nipples into his mouth hungrily. He can feel her body tense and shudder as he deposits another load into her womb.

Every time before fucking a woman has zapped his energy but this time he seemed to be on fire. He takes her hand and leads her to his bed, “We will be more comfortable here as I believe we are just getting started sweetheart.”

He pulls her into his arms and they kiss passionately as Jeff squeezes her bountiful ass. He is enjoying the texture and silky feel under his hand as they hug tightly.

His hand, once again, begins to wander, “This night should never end as I could spend the rest of my life fucking and kissing you!”

Emma loves the words and smiles sweetly. They are just what she wants to hear as she settles down in his bed, no their bed as she prepares her body for him. She will accept him and his ways readily throughout the night. When he gets tired they will sleep and when he wakes her body will be ready for him. In the morning she will make him breakfast and accompany him wherever he wants to go and with a smile. She will be his lady and she will be dutiful to all his needs.

As they rest their bodies so close, Emma asks 'do you want to tie me?' and waits for the answer. She wants their sex life, their love life, to be fun.

Beryl has no idea how she has got into this position but there are now three guys in her room and they are all undressing. The atmosphere is relaxed as she steps rather unsteadily out of her jeans and discards her top, standing only on bra and panties. Eyes are on her but nobody has touched her at all. They are showing her complete respect

She hears the words 'you're a real beauty', 'such massive hanging breasts' 'and you're natural too aren't you?'

Beryl quietly nods as she shuffles around the bed and the two guys stand in front of her, whilst she sits.

“That’s a good idea,” Jeff replies as he goes to his dresser and pulls out some silk ties and then ties her wrists to the bed and uses one to blindfold Emma.

“Now I can kiss your body in places you may not have even thought of,” he laughs in a non-threatening tone as he walks away to build suspense aas he needs to use the bathroom anyway. He places a bowl on the nightstand and then grabs a foot in his hand and suckles from toe to toe.

Then he wants to do something perverted that he has wanted to do ever since they got together and devours her armpits causing her to squirm.

Taking a piece of ice from the bowl he runs it over her feet before bringing her feet together and begins fucking them as he caresses her body with the ice cube, paying particular attention to her clit and nipples.

As he slides another piece of ice into her pussy he lays his head on her thigh and swirls his tongue over her clit. As he positions her foot against his cock and balls he instructs, “Fuck sweet Emma make me cum with your sexy foot!”

Emma moves her body to comply with Jeff's wishes. She finds it all a little unusual but she can see from looking at his manhood that he is finding it quite stimulating. She expects that she will get used to it, after all there needs to be give and take in any relationship and what Jeff likes is harmless fun. She loves that he is pleased

She finds the ice a trifle cold but effective in Jeff's hands. He treats the ice and her body with great care. As she becomes comfortable she gets to like the variety of Jeff's actions. It is also not all about him but it is about her too. She loves that. She'll take time to research his needs and what more she can do later, on her own and when she wishes to masturbate.

Beryl, has two guys with semi erect penises in front of her. She takes a hand to each and slowly fondles them and rubs the foreskin too and fro. It does not take long as they drink in her body. She is gently pussy back and then her thighs are parted. Her thighs are held up and apart and they two guys take turns with Hugh holding one of the thighs. It is just a deep thorough fuck by each of them standing whilst Beryl lies on the bed and they see her tits bounce. Beryl appreciates the fuck, her smile changing to something akin an orgasm before the guy pulls out and shoots his cum on her belly. The second guy is similar. Hugh is told 'left her cunt for you mate, didn't want to give you the sloppy seconds. You have her mate and enjoy'.

Hugh has seen Beryl's pussy pummelled by two guys, seen their cocks enter her and cause her body to stiffen and cry out. Not once but twice. He finds Beryl sexy and particularly sexy when she is being fucked. He will be staying with her for the night and then who knows.

As the ice in Emma’s pussy melts away Jeff eagerly drinks up the flow that results but doesn’t stop there as he doesn’t stop licking and sucking on her her hips thrusting in his face.

It does not take long for him to shoot a small load of jiz on to her foot, He marvels at how great she is at playing footsie. He has had enough of this teasing and playing around and unmasks and unties her and positions his rigid member at her opening.

“Fucking perfect,” he cries out as he bottoms out in her silky pussy. As they fuck he nibbles, bites, and sucks her ear and neck. Even in his lustfull euphoria he pauses for a moment buried to the hilt.

“We may fuck other folks, have threesomes, hell, I may even watch you fuck your son. But, know from this moment on you and I are at home with one another. You’re fucking special!” Not waiting for reply he continues to passionately fuck his lover.

Hoping that Jeff would be at his favorite bar Bertha walked wearing next to nothing. Her V-nneck showed off most of her mammoth boobs and her skirt was the same short one Jeff had seen her in the day before. Seeing that Jeff wasn’t there she decided to have a couple of drinks and leave. Dressed as she was, it did not take long for her to get the attention of the horny men in the place.Both Rcik and Rick Jr. hit on her and gave her free drinks.The older man soon had his hand high on her thigh and invited her back to the office. She no more than came out of the office before returning with Rick Jr. for even more fun. She left the bar sexually satisfied and judging by the smile on the guy’s faces they were happy as well.

Emma had not really seriously thought of fucking her son but if the idea turned on Jeff so be it and to have him watching. His words brought a deep groan from Emma, the thought that she could cuck Jeff with strangers brought orgasm after orgasm from his thrusting. He had found a way to breach her defences, to get her body writhing in ecstasy. He is the first man to ever do that, to understand her sexual needs and to provide for them. He is the man she wants, he only has to ask her.

Hugh sleeps with Beryl that night and moves his things in the next day. He is the understanding lover than she needs, a guy she can dominate, one who will act as she wants. He is a willing sub. She retains her position and authority at work but now has no need to look for any sex. She has Hugh at home. Matt and his business associates will provide the monthly shafting that her full some body needs.

With a yell Jeff deposited his spunk into Emma’s pussy, their bodies gleaming with sweat. After rolling off of her he pulled her on top of him and snuggled with his arms wrapped around Her.

As he lightly played with Emma’s ass Jeff spoke, “Why don’t you just move in here. But, if you do you should know that I might, without warning, initiate sexual activity with you anytime of the day or night. Of course, you are free to do the same. If you do move in then Mike could have your place to himself and any girlfriend he has, or move in with her mom or even use the guest room here.”

Now rubbing his finger across her rosebud and kissing her neck, “The idea of threesomes or me watching you with Mike sounds interesting it might also be fun for me to invite Denise or my secretary, Bertha, here so you could watch or even join in But, all of that is for later consideration the main thing is I love you. And wish for you to move in so we can play around anytime either of us wishes. I haven’t been this horny since I was in my teens. Fuck, I’m already hard again, oh sh… fuck me!”

Jeff hoped that the four women had shared that they all had played with him when he threw out Denise’s name. He didn’t know if he made any sense or he had conveyed himself correctly that he wanted a mostly monogamous relationship with this hot lady but wasn’t opposed to some side fun from time to time.

The words 'I love you' brought cheer to Emma's heart. She felt the same, she knew it was going to be a risky sort of relationship with their style of sexual adventure but it would be exciting and if there was love they would get through it together. Emma loves to hear the way he is excited by her for she knows deep down he has been having plenty of experience but with that experience comes performance and Emma can only have praise for Jeff in that area.

'Oh yes, I will' Emma says as she cuddles up to Jeff her man. 'Yes it will be good for Mike, it will get him away from the influence of his girlfriend's mother and give them time to work on their sexual relationship. The girlfriend has been less that relaxed Jeff. She could have done with a dose of 'you' but that just could not happen. Well you would have had to have seen off the mother, now there's a thought for you Jeff'

Emma chortled at the thought of classy Jeff and the lady but knowing Jeff........ lol

'Let's go away Jeff, to a place where nobody knows us. Have a holiday together and have fun, what do you say?'

As Emma looks him in the eyes he reaches down and moves his penis to her entrance and pushes it inside of her welcoming pussy. Then answering as he kisses her, “That’s wonderful. It sounds like a winning situation I get the pleasures that you give me and Mike gets to know his girlfriend even better.”

Very slowly Jeff slides his cock up and down in his lover’s pussy, “A holiday with you sounds absolutely fantastic! We can leave almost anytime. You name the time and place and we will have a very romantic and sex-filled holiday with a lot of fun thrown in!”

Jeff wants to make this last longer than anytime that they have had sex as he gently caresses her backside and lightly tweaks her nipples. He knows, without a doubt, it will be the best holiday of his life.

Back