The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

but the angel cant cover its eyes if its being looked at.

and if the silence is looking it in the eye doesnt the silence start to become an angel.... And if it becomes an angel will people forget they have seen silence or forget they have seen an angel?

Now I have even more questions to mull over. Thanks Nina.:D

We should start a club.

Well, it's like this... I don't want to but I figure its going to happen sooner or later. I've already got a job so I'm half way there... Might as well grow up fully with college and stuff. I just don't know what I want to do.

nods

Yeah, I did that. It was a good experience. Personally I'd wait to find something you are actually interested in. College is an expensive commitment. The way to get the most out of it is by making sure you are completely ready. Lots of people waste lots of money switching majors a bunch of times.

Licks her cheek

mmm tasty.

tumblr_mm8ca8vQwu1s0ttkuo1_500.jpg

Fair dinkum.

After all I've taught them, you'd reckon they'd implement a bit of it.

Just a bit.

:confused:

LT: Aaaaand you wonder why I don't hang with people and why it is all about me!

FLT: That's right I AM selfish so fuck off!

LT: if I could take a lead pipe to my sperm donor's head and get away with it...he wouldn't have been here this long!!!

Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me.

Just lost a post I spent an hour and a half writing....

But I don't wanna do housework on the only day I'm having to myself this week!

petulant footstomp

.... maybe if I reward myself with lasagne and wine.

maybe

sighs with resignation and reaches for the marigolds

25 hours in the day might be handy

Research has shown, in time deprivation experiments, that humans tend to fall into daily cycles of about 25 hours a day, both in terms of activity and in terms of their biology. Nods.

So yes, in fact, we probably SHOULD have 25 hours in a day.

EDIT: And image how well that would work with our numbering systems! We'd have one fewer that runs on bases of 12: 25 is lovely in that it is 5x5, and we very easily handle thinking in terms of base five.
nods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back