The Lady’s Hand (A Dickings & Dalliances Adventure) - (Closed Except By Invitation)

“Fuck, you’re tight,” he tells her as he plumbs her depths. One of the other harpies has her in a half nelson hold, while the other stabs her again, just above the first wound. The aarakocra reaches up to squeeze her by the throat, thrusting in and out all the while. “Fight me. Come on! Snap out of it and FIGHT ME!”

The stabs to Sprite's body were greatly hampering her pleasure. She knew the wants of S&M could be tempting to some, but this man before her was literally trying to fuck her to death. He was also trying to spurn her into combat while keeping her paralyzed. He clearly liked to act tough but had no real back bone. He could only act bigger then others when he knew he had them under his foot. What scum.

'Oh, I'll fight you if you would but let me!' Sprite's mind wanted to say, the pain cutting back on her reaching her sexual limit.

Her whip flicks out again, this time wrapping around the woman’s hand and toward her blade before the blade switched hands. Pity. If she could have taken the weapon, the woman would have been a sitting duck.

“I have to say, you look great with or without bigger tits. What’s your tit-care regimen?” She grinned playfully,

“Again! Fuck!” the aarakocra crowed. “Deeper!” It was unclear whether he was talking to himself or his harpy rogue, but still the two birds stabbed. Sprite’s rage, impotent though it currently was, kept her wounds from bleeding too much, though it did nothing to keep his cock from stabbing deep, or his pleasure from building. This man cared not one whit for her enjoyment, and the stab wounds her flockmate gave her only spurred him on. He squeezed on her neck, and a vein bulged on his.
“Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!” he squawked.

Thephaniendrielle stepped back, and cupped her chest. “Regular massages. Offering to help?” She pulls on the whip, yanking Arx off balance, blade out towards her chest…

At the last second, the Jade Heron pulled her thrust and slid past her, slapping her ass with a backhand instead, then hopped up to her feet. “Worth it,” she tells the crowd. “What an ass on this one, right folks?” She bows, and turns to wink at her opponent.

Chasen walks over to two of the taverns working girls and places down 5 silver for each.

"Ladies, If you are up to it, I would like you to keep those two men from returning to that table for as long as possible. They would probably be talked into a large amount of money for your services. All I ask is that you keep them from returning."

As soon as he sees the ladies have started up the conversation, Chasen walks over to Corinold and sits next to him.

"Good sir, you have a debt to pay," After looking around to make sure he wasn't noticed, he takes out the club of teleportation to show it to Corinold. "You know what it's a little busy here lets go somehwere else to talk."

Chasen presses the club to Corinold's chest and and uses it to teleport them just on the other side of the Tavern wall.

"You know, this is incrediblly useful and must have taken Vedra a long time to make it. It is yours, by the way, as soon as you pay for it, and a little extra for this delivery fee, and my expenses, so far only 10 silver, but if you make this take longer, it will probably continue to be more expensive."

Last edited:
Corinald yelps out some half-uttered protests before he finds himself suddenly outside the tavern. A few seconds later Chasen joins him, and he looks at the half-elf like he’s just spit in his face.

“So the smith has taken to hiring thugs to make threats when she can’t follow simple instructions, eh?” He brushes off his coat where the club hit him. “I’ll make sure the merchant guild is informed that she’s begun to stoop to such practices.” He straightens his coat again. “Thank you for your…diligent reporting, sir. You’re dismissed.”

He turns to walk back toward the tavern door.

Chasen gets in his way from returning.

"One, I work for the king right now, Vedra just happens to be needing my help. Two, I didn't threaten you, but you do owe a debt, and I am here to collect it. I'm not going to shake you down, but an agreement was made, and you did not live up to that agreement. My only threat is to make sure the king's guard's office knows, and that all of Vedra's friends know you are not to be supplied, including I'm sure the establishment you currently find yourself in. I'm pretty sure the King can decree that. Where will you get your jolly's without the services here? And how long will your entourage stay with you when no one will do business with you?"

The tree Sprite pressed against actually shook a bit with the aarakocra's hate making(that seemed to be the only term for this). Amazingly her attacker in all his deep and hard fucking had not pulled away her axe this time around. If she could just break free she could at least hit him back and hit him good. That was a big if though. One thing was for sure, she wouldn't be able to keep her body going for to much longer. At this point the pain was starting to cut through the pleasure. Her pussy still liked the way that she was being treated, but the rest of her body was sick and tired of all of this. She had to break free.

It wasn't just up to Sprite to keep going though. The spell keeping Sprite in place needed concentration and at this point the aarakocra was for sure not thinking straight. Sprite found that her hands and arms became free, and using the axe as a stick to shove off the fiend bothering her was all she really needed. The rest of her body broke free of the grip of the two harpies. They were caught off guard by the sudden motion, likely them being pupated zombies cut down a lot on their reflexes. With her attackers off of her she once again flew for it. They swung back, but her desperation added to her speed, lifting her quickly away. She sat herself down near the top of a tree, holding herself close to it. She knew she wouldn't have long before they found her again so she did her best to will her teleporting magical charm. She closed her eyes and when she opened them she was no longer holding onto the top of the tree. She was gone from her attackers and safe for now.

Last edited:
Corinald’s smile only grows wider. “Why should I pay for goods that were not delivered as promised?” He steps back, pointing triumphantly at Chasen. “That’s why you’re here. The smith has no leg to stand on with the magistrates, so you make big threats about the King and about some kind of ostracism, like anyone who matters cares about such a petty concern.”

He spreads his arms wide. “So go ahead. Paint Vindra as some kind of strong-arming racketeer.” He scoffed. “Even if you did really have this new king’s ear, I doubt she could get the support she’d need to ruin the life of a Heatheringbone.”

He stepped away, swaggering around the corner. “Do your wo-orst,” he called out in a sing-song voice as he turned a corner.

Sprite would hear cursing and screeching as she hid, but it was cut off at the same time as the sight of the forest around her. Instead, she would find herself in a small room with a raised circle in the floor. She appeared from between the planes in the center of the circle, with light shining down on her. A warm feeling seemed to radiate for a moment out from the floor beneath her, through the walls and into the rest of the building. After lying still for a few moments, recovering from her ordeal, she would find a soft, soothing voice and a hand upon her chin.

“Look at me. There’s a healer on the way.”

Arx gasped at that smack to her ass, her mouth open in a shocked but delighted expression. Wow, this chick was fun.

“I got it from a kinky magician, thanks!” She twirled and thrust toward the woman’s stomach, with her dagger of course. The lady had to lean back and roll sideways to get back on her feet.

Thephaniendrielle pops back up to her feet, clearly intrigued by Arx’s admission. “Now that sounds like a story!” Quick as a flash, she snaps her sword back, sliding the tip inside the handle of a nearby patron’s tankard, then whips it forward, slinging the metal mug through the air toward Arx.

She drops to the floor in a push-up position, the tankard whizzing over her and hitting some poor patron right in the nuts. There was an "oooh!" from the crowd, some sympathetic, some delighted. Rolling over, she flips herself back to her feet and chucks the gold coin she found on the ground at her, though she didn't throw it well by any means.

Chasen simply shrugs. He packs the club and takes out his buttplug ready to travel back to discuss blacklisting Corinald. He searches the place and requests the location of Alliette or Maritia. His plan was the same as he explained to Corinald. He has plenty of time to make that it happen.

Sprite pushed the hand back lightly.

"A healer is needed, but there is more important things." Sprite pulled herself up.

She swayed a bit and then caught herself. "Arx's attacker is just outside of the city. He is likely flying away right now. He, he can control others. He's taken in several members of my clan and forced them to work for him. I know the quest we have been tasked with is a great one, but my clan has a right to know what has been done to them. You need to respond at once while he may still be close, but you can't underestimate him," Sprite did her best to explain. Her concerns right now were over whelming, but she tried to voice them all none the less.

She was right in her statements, she would be willing to abandoned what she had been tasked with for her clan. They had been wronged as well and they needed her.

Thephaniendrille steps to the side, easily dodging the flying coin, while still grimacing at the poor man whose nuts she just flattened with a tankard. “Oof.” Then, she smiles when she sees Arx’s flip, and starts sauntering to the side, circling her opponent, putting herself between Arx and the crowd before slashing at her from above her off-shoulder, forcing the changeling to stumble back toward the back wall of the tavern.

Chasen would arrive to find Sprite bleeding on the floor, and an attendant kneeling next to her. A second attendant walks in the door, speaking to the first.

“Lady Maritia is on her way.”

“Good,” says the first attendant. “She says something about an attacker somewhere outside the city?” She turns to Sprite. “Was this who attacked you?” Back to the man who just walked in. “Send for Captain Galenne.”

“Right,” he says with a nod, and walks right back out of the room. Almost as soon as he leaves, another attendant walks in with Wylo, whose jawline is tinted bright red. He looks annoyed, but the expression disappears as soon as he lays eyes on Sprite. He immediately kneels down and casts a healing spell that starts closing up the wounds in her side.

"Thank you, Sir Silvergleam."

Chasen shines a bit of worry and guilt as he didn't think something as small as a shopping trip would risk another one of the Missionaries in mortal danger. He was the one that left her alone at Vindra's.

"There's plenty of time for that, Sprite. We can't go through attacking this guy without backup and a plan. We'll wait for Maritia and Galenne. Whoever has it in for you guys seems to be pretty relentless. We also need to find Arx, before he finds her again."

Chasen looks at the new attendent and asks him directly, "Do you have someone that can do a sending, we need to find her right away."

Chasen remembered he used to be able to find anything. He closed his eyes thinking about the meditation he was learning, but couldn't reach anything.

She bumped against the wall before pushing herself back toward the other woman, flicking her whip playfully before sending it to try to smack her thigh.

“Are you a fan of whips? I find them quite entertaining.” Arx asked with a salacious smirk.

"Yes, the man that attacked me is just outside of the city, at least he was," Sprite responds to the question.

After Sprite is healed and Chasen says his part, Sprite picks herself up fully.

"He maybe tracking us in someway. He set a trap for me, a perfect one really, and it sprang the moment my armor was removed and started to be silvered. Contacting Arx is a must. We'll have to work together as a tight nit unit going forward. He's to powerful for any one of us on our own. But, I think things are to grand to wait to long. If you do go with me to my clan it will be a long travel from here, unless we can contact them before hand somehow, but I don't think we can," Sprite stated.

The green-skinned duelist steps inside the strike of Arx’s whip rather than risk its crack drawing blood. Rather than stumble out of its hold, she smiles and jerks her leg back, pulling Arx off balance toward her outstretched blade…

The palace attendant who bandaged Sprite’s wounds is the only one left in the room to hear Chasen ask for someone who can cast a Sending.

She stands and bows, the urgency of the matter suitably impressed upon her. “I will go look for the court mage, or possibly the Baroness. Please don’t go far.” She nods, and leaves the room.

Chasen offers his shoulder to Sprite, "Lean on me until the healing is in full effect. I agree. It is important, but also important enough to think it through. Controls others? A mage, wizard, or necromancer. We'll need Amie or someone like her. Silvergleam, will you fight with us? The more magic the better."

Chasen helping Sprite around the hallway not able to navigate the Palace and he sent the last attendent away. Amie is probably with Alliette. Chasen walks down what he best thinks the direction the Throne hall would be and hopes to find someone that could direct him to them.

Sprite right herself as quickly as she could once Chasen offered his shoulder.

"Us of the feather heal fast," Sprite said simply.

Of course such a response would be seen as rude, but Sprite was never one to be overly kind. Then again she had just stated they needed to be closely nit. She sighed and let Chasen have his bit of strength as he helped her, but she only walked with him for less then a dozen steps before she just couldn't do it anymore.

"He was no necromancer. My kin was alive, which makes their imprisonment all the worse," Sprite said as she moved forward. Of course she had no idea where she was going.

The Jade Heron isn't quite able to pierce Arx's skin with that thrust, but she is able to shake the changeling's whip off her legs. "That was good, Lovely, but I think it's time to end this." She slices off the knotted end of a rope, tied to an anchor in the wall and holds on, swinging into the air as a heavy wooden chandelier falls onto the stage. The crowd gasps as she circles around one of the pillars holding up the upper floors of the tavern. "Hi-yah!" she cries as it looks like she's gong to spear Arx on her sword from the air, but at the last moment she lands in a low guard and engages Arx directly. Her épeé flashes, meeting Arx's daggers as their duel ramps up in speed and intensity, blades clanging against each other punctuated by kicks landing on each girl's hips and thighs. They dance around the room, circling between tables, patrons cheering and shouting.

Finally, Arx overextends, and Thephaniendrielle grabs the changeling's arm in her off hand, falling back and kicking up, turning the toss into a roll and spinning in the air, blade out. She lands in a triumphant pose as Arx falls to the floor. Seeing the puzzled look on her face, The greenskinned woman smiles and points to a small cut on Arx's thigh, a single drop of blood pooling at its edge.

"Whew!" she breathes, and the room is silent for the first time since their fight began. "Now that's a duel! Ladies and gentlemen," she shouts to the patrons of the tavern. "Let's get a round of applause for Arx, the Darting Daggerwench!" The room explodes into cheers, and the Jade Heron walks over to Arx with her hand outstretched and a warm smile on her flushed face.

Wylo frowns. "As far as people go, the three of you are the okay kind. If you need my help making sure there are less of the other kind, I'll help." He points one finger in the air. "I just want to point out that vedgers don't generally have to deal with this shit."

The three of them walk down the halls and eventually find the throne room, where Ailette sits on the throne, flanked by two heavily armored guards. In front of her stand three well-dressed men that none of them have seen before. Two are slender and straight-backed, with hands politely folded in front of their chests. One is a half-elf, with vibrant green eyes and deep brown skin. The other is a pale gnome with dark curls of hair down to his shoulders. The third man is a bit rounder, with bronze skin, and a head clean shaven and apparently polished to a radiant shine.

"You can understand why we had to come, with the rumors in Myhos and what happened in Deverre," the gnome says in a low voice. Then, they notice the trio enter, and fall silent. Ailette cocks her head in confusion, and then her eyes widen as she sees Sprite's injuries. "What's this?" she asks with genuine concern, and snaps her finger in the direct of a hallway to the side of the throne. A large, fur-covered woman in formal robes with a bovine face steps out. "Find a healer. Immediately."

"Forgive the intrusion. Maritia and Gallene are on their way." He left the rest of the story for Sprite to tell. He trails the others as he helps guide the party down the instructed hallway.

Back