The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

^^^ There is ZERO reason for him to wandering around free and not in prison. There are at least three other recent cases of having documents without permission that have been discovered, prosecuted and resulted in convictions and sentencing in less time than they've been dancing around with this clown.

The discussion of submarine capabilities alone should have resulted in confinement.

FLASHBACK: Biden warned of ‘bloodbath’ in 2020 Democrat primary​

This news resurfaced amidst Democrats currently blasting Trump for using the term "bloodbath" in a recent rally.

Hayden Cunningham
Mar 17, 2024

https://thepostmillennial.com/flash...h-in-2020-democrat-primary?utm_campaign=64487

When Biden said there would be a bloodbath nobody on the Left gave a shit.:rolleyes:

FLASHBACK: Biden warned of ‘bloodbath’ in 2020 Democrat primary​

This news resurfaced amidst Democrats currently blasting Trump for using the term "bloodbath" in a recent rally.

Hayden Cunningham
Mar 17, 2024

https://thepostmillennial.com/flash...h-in-2020-democrat-primary?utm_campaign=64487

When Biden said there would be a bloodbath nobody on the Left gave a shit.:rolleyes:
^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

What Biden said to a small group of donors:

“What we can’t let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath,”

🤔

What the corrupt orange traitor said to a rabid bunch of MAGAts:

"Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,”

🤔

I wonder if "Right"guide can spot the differences…

🤔

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

^

🤔

"Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,”

🤔

🤔

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸
Of course it's the same or worse for Biden, in wrongways eyes, and he'll never admit anything else, which is why the sooner he fucks off and dies the better for the rest of us.

Of course it's the same or worse for Biden, in wrongways eyes, and he'll never admit anything else, which is why the sooner he fucks off and dies the better for the rest of us.

If an idiot ("Right"guide) dies from a self inflicted gunshot wound somewhere in bumfuck Idaho, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound???

🤔

(The correct answer is: Who cares???)

👍

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

If an idiot ("Right"guide) dies from a self inflicted gunshot wound somewhere in bumfuck Idaho, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound???

🤔

(The correct answer is: Who cares???)

👍

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸
I was going to answer "who cares". Not even the RWCJ crowed he hangs out with will give a shit. Look at how many eulogised Conager after he kicked off....exactly zero.

Last edited:
Such a high energy crowd...

Woman looking at her feet, man yawning, man looking stage left, young man looking stage right, woman with eyes almost closed, man staring off into the distance away from Trump.

They seem very "enthusiastic" about this "bloodbath".

1710806310178.png

they showed clips on cnn tonight, including one where she said he called her to a meeting in a room (with a bed), and was dangling the possibility of being on The Apprentice, and how much she reminded him of his daughter. She thought he was being sympathetic, since his daughter was young and smart and had needed to put up with people thinking she was just a stupid blonde... and then he cornered her when she came out of the bathroom in the bedroom and it was really unpleasant. Yes, she says she did not say 'no'... a sure sign of her seeking to improve her financial status above the struggle she'd dealt with all her life.

the main takeaway from that was the creepy perviness of him saying how much she reminded him of his daughter and then moving almost directly into a sexual situation.

investigation underway after hundreds of new books were discovered tossed into the trash of a Staten Island school's library, some complete with notes as to why:

The outlet reported that several of the discarded books, found at PS 55 The Henry M. Boehm School, had notes written on them potentially citing reasons for their removal.

For example, a book about Native American history called "We Are Still Here" had a note that read "negative slant on white people," while a note on the immigration story "My Two Border Towns," read "our country has no room and it’s not fair," according to The Gothamist. The outlet stated that another book thrown out was about singer and activist Nina Simone, which had a note that read: "This is about how Black people were treated poorly but overcame it. (Can go both ways)." ABC News could not independently verify this information.

a mix of prejudice, kowtowing to the prejudice of certain parents, and a fear of losing their jobs if they cross new regulations about what is and isn't currently deemed acceptable?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...1&cvid=d719141c6b1d410082eb8c732b3d15d6&ei=19

good on ya, Liz

Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on Monday fired back at former President Trump’s recent call for her to be prosecuted over allegedly withholding evidence and testimony from the House Jan. 6 committee investigation.

“Lying in all caps doesn’t make it true, Donald. You know you and your lawyers have long had the evidence,” Cheney wrote Sunday in a post on X, formerly Twitter.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...1&cvid=a6fdf7eafdf14b0bee4988b19b7242c5&ei=10

^

🤔

🤔

🤔

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸
More of the lefty loons taking a statement out of context. The statement was referring to the automotive industry and China.

More of the lefty loons taking a statement out of context. The statement was referring to the automotive industry and China.
Lefty loons? The only loon here is you.

If 1200 of your people were brutally murdered you’d have a different perspective on things.

1,149 people have been killed in the USA from mass shootings since 1983 to 2023. I guess when that number reaches 1200 you'll start to change your perspective on it, right?

Edited:

In 2024 there have been more than 51 people killed already, so you've reached the 1200 people killed mark. I can assume you'll be showing your outrage now.

Typical foolish, non sequitur idiotic statement from you. You’re so wrapped up with your google button you lost track of what the conversation was about.
No, I'm just not letting you duck your statement. You just show up here, make a bunch of bullshit comments, then when you get called out on them you pull an Ostrich.

Are you going to answer or not???

No, I'm just not letting you duck your statement. You just show up here, make a bunch of bullshit comments, then when you get called out on them you pull an Ostrich.

Are you going to answer or not???
What bullshit statement? I responded to lorazepam and you jumped in.

What bullshit statement? I responded to lorazepam and you jumped in.
This one bozo.

If 1200 of your people were brutally murdered you’d have a different perspective on things.
AS of now over 1200 Americans are dead from Mass shootings, and you say fuck all about it. Why, whats the difference between the American dead and the Israelis who are dead from Hamas.

In the other thread 1200 dead seemed to matter. So much so that you support Bebe engaging in genocide. I guess American deaths don't matter though, am I rite?

Back