The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVII: Cleaning Your Pooper Like A Wire Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told another blurt bitch last week I was going to take a short break soon. It's not going to be cos you won the blurt, not anything to do with lit really :kiss:

Im not even sure what a blurt bitch is. I think I got lumped into that category by mistake.

Also, Short breaks from here are good from time to time. It keeps you sane. I don't think I ever met you. I was just starting off my break when you came along, I think. Unless you have changed your name?

Anyway...Nice to meet you. :)

Im not even sure what a blurt bitch is. I think I got lumped into that category by mistake.

Maybe if you would show up once every now and then you would know that a blurt bitch is any of us that post in the blurt threads.

We are not normally political posters.
We are not normally Anal Queen posters.

We are blurt bitches.

Maybe if you would show up once every now and then you would know that a blurt bitch is any of us that post in the blurt threads.

We are not normally political posters.
We are not normally Anal Queen posters.

We are blurt bitches.

Im trying to get my sanity on

Hi, no, we never really chatted :). This account was called 'Gianbattista' but my husband never really uses it, Just checks up on me. ;)

Sane might be a reach too far, depending how sanity is measured I suppose. I might only be away a few days, I don't know. The only reason I mention it is because I post so much that eight hours without some people might think I dropped dead :)

Oh, for sure. It's hard to take a realllll break from this place. You end up missing the day to day action and your friends and it sucks you right back in.

Inspired by my new favorite tshirt, avocado...it's what's for breakfast.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5719.jpg
    IMG_5719.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
Two of my favourite ladies getting to know each other. :heart::heart::heart:

She seems like a gem. Im always so happy to meet new friends.
I am in touch with a few off lit. :). It's just I am lucky enough that some care; it's a horrid feeling when someone you care about disappears and you worry about them.

Those are the BEST friendships here. the ones who know you on other Social venues and the ones who know your whole story. I have a few of those here, as well. They are priceless to me.

Inspired by my new favorite tshirt, avocado...it's what's for breakfast.

attachment.php

OMGsh! That looks so good. I love avocado on wheat toast with and egg on top. Delish and packed with protein. It's a great start to the day.

Those are the BEST friendships here. the ones who know you on other Social venues and the ones who know your whole story. I have a few of those here, as well. They are priceless to me.
A few of my closest friends in the world, I met them here at Lit. :)

OMGsh! That looks so good. I love avocado on wheat toast with and egg on top. Delish and packed with protein. It's a great start to the day.

I've seen so many people love avocado on toast and/or with egg. I haven't tried it. I don't eat much bread at all and I am quite particular about my eggs. I usually just eat the avocado straight, with a touch of salt. I also love it in salads or as guacamole. I eat an avocado most days, I need AA.

Avocado happens ALLLLLLLLLL the time in this house.

Mona! :kiss:

Avocado happens ALLLLLLLLLL the time in this house.

It's one of those foods I WANT to like, but I can't get past the texture. I also had a problem with oatmeal until someone suggested steel-cut oats. Yum!!!

It's one of those foods I WANT to like, but I can't get past the texture. I also had a problem with oatmeal until someone suggested steel-cut oats. Yum!!!

I truly understand not liking the texture of things, to me the buttery taste is tantamount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back