The Isolated Blurt Thread XVIII: The Summer After High School

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Don't eat the big white mint".

That was a great line.

That movie is under-rated. Dialog so bad, it sings.

I think the gif is from just before he says "Well I ain't gonna show you my dick!" and smashes the guys knee. "Hurts, don't it?'

That was a great line.

That movie is under-rated.

I think the gif is from just before he says "Well I ain't gonna show you my dick!" and smashes the guys knee. "Hurts, don't it?'

I bloody love it. I think it's from the bit after the fire when there's that big fight in the club, but not sure. Love it when he pulls up outside and says "The Double Dooooosh". After he died I wasn't that bothered about the rest of the film!

I bloody love it. I think it's from the bit after the fire when there's that big fight in the club, but not sure. Love it when he pulls up outside and says "The Double Dooooosh". After he died I wasn't that bothered about the rest of the film!

You might be right. It looks like a calm, "Well...time to go to work."

The only scene he sucked in was the one where Swayze's character takes a swing at him and he catches the punch in a silly way and says something like, "We don't want to do this, Mijo.."

His best line is when he looks at the girl and says, "No...this is the part where I tell you I want you for myself."

You might be right. It looks like a calm, "Well...time to go to work."

The only scene he sucked in was the one where Swayze's character takes a swing at him and he catches the punch in a silly way and says something like, "We don't want to do this, Mijo.."

His best line is when he looks at the girl and says, "No...this is the part where I tell you I want you for myself."

And the best scene where he unzips his pants to show her his scar!

Pruned a bunch of tree branches today with my mom's help. This fucking tool is now my favorite until something even more nifty comes along. It (felt like it) took no time at all!

038313437145lg.jpg

Pruned a bunch of tree branches today with my mom's help. This fucking tool is now my favorite until something even more nifty comes along. It (felt like it) took no time at all!

038313437145lg.jpg

If you like that, you should try one of these. You would love it.

ht56ce.png

038313437145lg.jpg

That looks an awful lot like a naginata.

latest

06123797.JPG

89f2c15c3bf643af55b3f857c6d267d7.jpg

wwj10.jpg

Are you some kinda part-time kunoichi or something, Yossi? ;)

Looking at some of the avatars (LTR, Yossi come to mind) I think, "Wonder if we could have 3D avatars?". Then I remember all the guys with dick avatars and think "Nah, nevermind."

We are about one hour away from getting walloped by a whole bunch of thunder and lightening— along with rains of Biblical proportions. There are flash flood warnings.

The streams will be flooded and I guaran-damn-tee you that at least one idiot will attempt to drive across a submerged road only to find out the hard way that the water was deeper than they thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back