The Isolated Blurt Thread XVIII: The Summer After High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
72 jars of sugar scrubs made this evening. I can't wait to get them sold!

By the end of the movie i sort of wanted to punch her in the face with a flashlight though.

it seems you're not alone in your feelings. i kinda get it, but i didn't hate her. she's kinda bland, but there you go. the movie itself wasn't as good as the first and the ending felt just kinda weird and i definitely wasn't laughing as much by then, but all in all i was entertained.

now i just need to wait a few days and rewatch it to see if my opinion changes any.

What are sugar scrubs?

Exfoliators, for use in the shower. Good for your skin. Really good for feet and rough elbows. You can just use plain sugar in the shower, but the scrubs you can buy do smell great, they also have extra exfoliators in them sometimes.

I know you didn't ask me, but I will add this, too. The sugar scrubs are so much better than those scrubs that have the little plastic microbeads that wind up in the streams. The fish end up porking on those and then we end up eating them accidentally. It's just bad.

Another benefit of a sugar scrub is that if you suddenly are famished while doing your lady grooming, one can continue scrubbing whilst also eating handfuls of sugar. Win-win.

Exfoliators, for use in the shower. Good for your skin. Really good for feet and rough elbows. You can just use plain sugar in the shower, but the scrubs you can buy do smell great, they also have extra exfoliators in them sometimes.

Wouldn't the sugar just dissolve not to mention get sticky?

-Maybe I'm thinking of a Def Leppard song.

Why wouldn't people buy jars of sand with the size grit that you want?

I was really hoping the title for this one was going to be "Finally Legal". *sigh*

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo10_500.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7hljXBJ31tokksoo4_500.jpg

Muslims of China

http://ummahboutique.tumblr.com/post/121939170114/muslims-of-china

Well thank you.

Wouldn't the sugar just dissolve not to mention get sticky?

-Maybe I'm thinking of a Def Leppard song.

Why wouldn't people buy jars of sand with the size grit that you want?

Regular table sugar breaks down quick, so here is what I do. Get in shower. Lather up and rinse. Turn off water. Grab a handful of sugar. Working quickly, rub all over. Rinse. That is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back