The Isolated Blurt Thread XL : This Shit Is Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most surprising person I know asked me how to go about gettting high.

That was a easy win, though. Didn't look like there was much enthusiasm for the next throne this time around.

so is it spacekowboy at 5001 or aquagal at 4996?

or she could just change the rules again and give it to me because i'm awesome and crazy bored.

That was a easy win, though. Didn't look like there was much enthusiasm for the next throne this time around.

seriously. it's like people just don't care about winning a pointless contest with no real prize for some reason.

I would have never notice had Elle not said something.

I seriously thought it was gonna be a wrap in the morning because it was still two pages out from finishing up last night. I was out being a party boy and forgot all about it when I came back and crashed.

It used to be that everyone popped up outta nowhere to try and lock it up. Maybe the Age Of The Isolated Blurt Thread is drawing to a close? :eek:

so is it spacekowboy at 5001 or aquagal at 4996?

or she could just change the rules again and give it to me because i'm awesome and crazy bored.

As fas I know, you can have multiple wins. You just cant go back to back.

I seriously thought it was gonna be a wrap in the morning because it was still two pages out from finishing up last night. I was out being a party boy and forgot all about it when I came back and crashed.

It used to be that everyone popped up outta nowhere to try and lock it up. Maybe the Age Of The Isolated Blurt Thread is drawing to a close? :eek:

Or everyone was busy being vigilantes.

I want this

5398703394_15fabfdb8e.jpg

and this

65e41f3b7a0d54e5b44f125cb1bfd4e9.jpg

20809916514_2f414cd416_b.jpg

and all of these

ls.jpg

I notice because I disappear for the end but it's usually much longer before that things heat up.

I never seem to notice until people start rapid fire posting and or post about it.

I still feel out of whack. I'm not feeling as aggressive and hostile as I was earlier. But I'm not feeling centered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back