The Isolated Blurt Thread: I Learned The Truth at XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Haywire.

Gina Carano has the acting skills of a wet brick. Jeez, if it weren't for the other ensemble actors in it, I would've frisbee tossed it right back to Netflix.

That being said, it was better than Jumper.

Fuck, almost anything is better than Jumper. Even the piece of crap Alexander is better than Jumper.

She is not winning any good statues any time soon, that it's for sure, but especially in a Justice League seeing where she doesn't have to carry the picture, she could steal the movie.

Also, I never saw Jumper.... for good reason.

Alexander... well that was just Oliver Stone being Oliver Stone. Somehow it was going to get back to the CIA killing the president with the help of the mob and Cuba.

Last edited:
Sometimes working the circulation desk is like being a bartender, but with no fun alcohol or clinking glasses.

_82912392_bus_grab1.jpg

...And last but not least Woman in Gold, because Helen Mirren

See, that's perfect, thank you. :rose:I haven't even heard of any of those films. I really need to get out more. :(

I saw "Woman in Gold" and it was quite good. It's not fiction, entirely. "Based on a true story", about the woman who sued the Austrian government to get back the paintings stolen from her family by the Nazis.

I saw "Woman in Gold" and it was quite good. It's not fiction, entirely. "Based on a true story", about the woman who sued the Austrian government to get back the paintings stolen from her family by the Nazis.

Ah, right. I'm sure it's good, but perhaps not so much my sort of flick. Thank you for the heads-up.

Ah, right. I'm sure it's good, but perhaps not so much my sort of flick. Thank you for the heads-up.

For what it's worth, my friend P. (you know who I mean) really liked it. I heard that

Ryan Reynolds wasn't that great.

But I am a total sucker for Art movies and Klimt is a favorite of mine.

National Public Radio (the U.S.) is so obsessed with stirring up envy, hatred and jealousy that one could be forgiven for wondering if they're intentionally trying to foment civil unrest.

...and their bias is almost palpable. Without exception— every single time a "victim" is black and the accused is white, the races are prominently identified and featured. When the converse is the case, there will be nary a word said.

I can only conclude that the Race Industry is alive and well at NPR.

National Public Radio (the U.S.) is so obsessed with stirring up envy, hatred and jealousy that one could be forgiven for wondering if they're intentionally trying to foment civil unrest.

...and their bias is almost palpable. Without exception— every single time a "victim" is black and the accused is white, the races are prominently identified and featured. When the converse is the case, there will be nary a word said.

I can only conclude that the Race Industry is alive and well at NPR.

I must not be listening to the same NPR. Are you sure you aren't listening to

RPN? It's the NPR bizarro world. :confused:

disingenuous, try

Look again, and mull it over.

He won't do it.

Some people get real verklempt when the lives of others takes them out of their formerly privileged comfort zone. Fear of what you never have to deal with but can't turn off is a bitch, I guess.

Rumor has it some fucking retards accused me of being the alt behind shit talking or posting clown picks of RobSpawn...you're must be burning what?? 3w?:confused:

I might be a world class asshole but I've never had a need to have an alt for any of it. And besides trash taking someones fuck trophies ain't my style.

Get me bent and I want your address so I can come to tha haus and see what the real shit is when crazy is at your doorstep with a bunch of goons not givin' a fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back