The Isolated Blurt Thread: I Learned The Truth at XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you, :heart:

See, I'm not mad about Snyder doing Bat vs. Supe. That movie HAS to be dark, has to have the weight of emotion that I think Affleck will bring and Snyder will direct well. I'm not upset.

Deadpool though, my lady boner over that movie can be seen for miles. I'm ready!

I can't stand Snyder. I wanted to love Man Off Steele so much and I ended up hating it.

First off, you can't cast a midget as Supes.
I actually don't hate Affleck as bats. He has come a very long way since Daredevil. Rosenberg as Luthor, Gal Gadot is far too..... just not Dianna.

Don't get me s started on Deadpool... ugh.

No wonder I didn't like what you guys liked so much. I can see that our opinions are different on the character developments.
And I'm not a fan of Gal as my beloved Wonder Woman but I'll take just about anyone in that role as long as she gets some story time. Jesus. It's pathetic that we don't have a movie franchise on Diana already!

My issue with Deadpool isn't with Ryan Reynolds at all actually. Deadpool the character just grates on my nerves. I have my reasons.

That said, I have a feeling it will be great, even if it is the one Marvel franchise I will refuse to partake in.

It is completely asinine that Diana hadn't gotten her own stand alone movie. My brother and I were trying to come up with someone who fits the bill and he suggested this one...

gina_carano.jpg

She may not be the greatest actor in the world, but she was passable in Haywire. Also, she can legit fight and she has boobs.

I would sit in a theater and watch 3 hours of Ryan Reynolds on the toilet with the worst case of stomach flu. Probably twice.

I would sit in a theater and watch 3 hours of Ryan Reynolds on the toilet with the worst case of stomach flu. Probably twice.

I like the guy.... but I just can't.

Deadpool just...

No. I'm not doing it.

My issue with Deadpool isn't with Ryan Reynolds at all actually. Deadpool the character just grates on my nerves. I have my reasons.

That said, I have a feeling it will be great, even if it is the one Marvel franchise I will refuse to partake in.

It is completely asinine that Diana hadn't gotten her own stand alone movie. My brother and I were trying to come up with someone who fits the bill and he suggested this one...

gina_carano.jpg

She may not be the greatest actor in the world, but she was passable in Haywire. Also, she can legit fight and she has boobs.

She's a great choice! I mean, doesn't Hollywood get what it means to be an Amazon? I mean Lynda Carter was and still is a gorgeous creature and her body was so banging but even she was too skinny for such a tribe.

Oh well, I'm going and I hope for the best.

She's a great choice! I mean, doesn't Hollywood get what it means to be an Amazon? I mean Lynda Carter was and still is a gorgeous creature and her body was so banging but even she was too skinny for such a tribe.

Oh well, I'm going and I hope for the best.

Maybe they are afraid if she is too strong boys won't want to Fuck her?
To which I say, they are unworthy, anyway.

I mean sure I'd be intimidated. Perhaps a little worried about catching a sock on the jaw, but I'm gonna give it the college try, goddamnit.

I quite like it when there are films not based on comics, or recent real life. You know - big grown up imagination films, like Pan's Labyrinth, or Mulholland Drive, or Moon. Any recommendations? I haven't seen a film at the cinema in years, and I don't want my next one to be Transformers 98: Infinite Jest in 8D with Small inhaling popcorn next to me, or whatever it is the kids want by then.

Pan's Labyrinth is such a work of genius. One of my top five favorite movies. But, it will be a long, long time before you will enjoy movies that small also enjoys. Children's movies are hit or miss .Usually awful. I did see previews for "Pan" which looks pretty incredible for both me and the kids.

Last edited:

gina_carano.jpg

I saw Haywire.

Gina Carano has the acting skills of a wet brick. Jeez, if it weren't for the other ensemble actors in it, I would've frisbee tossed it right back to Netflix.

That being said, it was better than Jumper.

Fuck, almost anything is better than Jumper. Even the piece of crap Alexander is better than Jumper.

Maybe they are afraid if she is too strong boys won't want to Fuck her?

Thats exactly why.

The execs think teen boys wont want to see a woman who is/could be stronger than they are.

That's the whole point of women asking for representation.

They won't even make toys of the female characters.

Thats exactly why.

The execs think teen boys wont want to see a woman who is/could be stronger than they are.

That's the whole point of women asking for representation.

They won't even make toys of the female characters.

Like trying to find a Gamora for my daughter? That sucked.

Judging by the frame I've rocked since my teens, many young/older men don't find a physically built woman unsexy. Maybe intimidating but that's a purely Hollywood exec bs line. Not reality.

Like trying to find a Gamora for my daughter? That sucked.

Judging by the frame I've rocked since my teens, many young/older men don't find a physically built woman unsexy. Maybe intimidating but that's a purely Hollywood exec bs line. Not reality.

These are the same execs who said that boys had no interest in Gamora, hence the no toys.

They said girls had Barbie and Disney princesses and wouldnt play with them either.

Pan's Labyrinth is such a work of genius. One of my top five favorite movies. But, it will be a long, long time before you will enjoy movies that small also enjoys. Children's movies are hit or miss .Usually awful. I did see previews for "Pan" which looks pretty incredible for both me and the kids.

He enjoyed Un Chien Andalou and Russian Ark. And Mirror. At least, he stopped crying after a while, which is the equivalent of 5 stars.

These are the same execs who said that boys had no interest in Gamora, hence the no toys.

They said girls had Barbie and Disney princesses and wouldnt play with them either.

I hate when my vagina money isn't worth as much as their penis money.

He enjoyed Un Chien Andalou and Russian Ark. And Mirror. At least, he stopped crying after a while, which is the equivalent of 5 stars.

When I was a pre-teen, I was trying to peep Kurosawa flicks. Back in the day, things like that were haaaaaard to find. Alternative spectrum was actually "alternative" then. Kids got it too easy these days.

When I was a pre-teen, I was trying to peep Kurosawa flicks. Back in the day, things like that were haaaaaard to find. Alternative spectrum was actually "alternative" then. Kids got it too easy these days.

Not my boy, sir, I assure you!

Down the mines or up a chimney as soon as he can walk. And flayed every day just to larn 'im. ;)

I'm just gonna sit over ---------> and nod like I know what y'all are talking about. {nods yes}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back