The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a long-ass time since I last posted, gotdamn.

So an update. Mental health pretty poor, physical health reasonable, sexual health non-existent. Grandfather passed away around a month ago and still having trouble remembering that. Passed one-year anniversary with current girlfriend back in April (coincidentally, on the same date as my late grandfather's birthday) but sense things will be ending incipiently for a number of reasons. Firmly entrenched in the London scene to the point where I'm very much part of the furniture.

Currently at a pretty low ebb because of relationship woes - in last couple of weeks, she met a guy who shares a lot of her interests and communication between the two of us have been sparse and terse. Friends advocate staying the course, but if she's decided to end it then there's not much I can do about it. It's a real shame and a serious disappointment, but onwards and upwards.

Will likely disappear again in the near future. Catch me while you can.

Did you ever think that if you posted here more regularly that your life would be a utopian cloudbank of lemonade virgins and caramel rainbow superpowers?

Think about it.

I'm a teensy bit nervous. I have shoulder surgery in the morning...fixing the joint replacement that was done last December. I stripped a gear or got a screw loose or something dumb like that. I'll be back to square one with healing, physical therapy, etc.

I know it will go well, my surgeon is excellent. I just HATE being put under. :p

I'm thankful that Master will be with me, and helping me. He's so wonderfully patient and thoughtful when I'm out of commission like this. :heart:

I have this feeling it is going to go very well.

JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! *panic* *mad studying spree* *runs into wall* OOF!

You got this.

So my interview went pretty well, I think. However, I was point blank told not to let my hopes get up TOO high. My potential employer said he'd really like to hire me in different circumstances, but he's not wanting to hire a new grad. That being said, of the 15 people that applied, 10 were new grads and I'm the ONLY one he chose to interview. I'm hoping that the working interview I had today convinced him that I'm worth the risk, but I have a feeling my hopes rely entirely on the other two applicants being interviewed failing miserably.

Luckily, it sounds like he's willing to give me "spillover" work or have me come help out of they need me. So maybe something good will come of this...

Fuck me. I barely talk to you for weeks. I do everything in my power to forget you exist. Then you show up in a random dream? Can brain bleach be a thing now?

I have a huge craving for beets, red wine and blue cheese. All at once.

It's official: fall has fallen.

(And the temperature's in single digits, that's pretty telling and freezing as well.)

:heart: 8 years. Longer than I was married even. Maybe the secret to lasting with me is living 3500+ miles apart and letting me fuck who ever I want. :rolleyes:

No, but seriously, was a pretty happy sparkle to a rough week.

I was kneeling on the floor and learning to do a body roll -- sexy dance moves that I no longer have an intended audience for. I kept going to the dance classes after the breakup, to prove to myself that my spirit is still intact and strong. But when the song came on and I heard the accusing, pleading, resigning words --

"Don’t you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can’t live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you"

At that moment, I believed Miley Cyrus was singing about my own failed relationship, and I wanted to cry.

Moving on is harder than I thought. Though I am getting there...

Note to self....

When you're holding a staff meeting, DON'T start rummaging in an attempt to fish out that annoying, tickling hair that is caught between your breasts... :rolleyes:

Stupid woman - my only excuse is that I'm very tired.

:heart: 8 years. Longer than I was married even. Maybe the secret to lasting with me is living 3500+ miles apart and letting me fuck who ever I want. :rolleyes:

Congrats to you both, Wenchie! I know it hasn't always been easy but obviously it's been worth it. :rose:

My life seems constantly overflowing with change lately... for someone [me] who prefers life a bit more boringly stable, it's getting to be a bit much.

Awesome sauce!

My life seems constantly overflowing with change lately... for someone [me] who prefers life a bit more boringly stable, it's getting to be a bit much.

Not so zesty, and I also have way too much experience lately in this particular not so zesty.

RAAAWR I'm a Dinosaur!!

<<There was totally an EXCELLENT dinosaur made out of dashes and lines and shit here. But LIT SUCKS and squashed my artistic expression. With shitty code for spacing. POX AND DAMNATION>>

EDITEDIT: HAHAHA I HAVE DEFEATED YOU LITEROTICA!!!

Screeeeenshot!!

dinosaur_lines.jpg

Last edited:
RAAAWR I'm a Dinosaur!!

<<There was totally an EXCELLENT dinosaur made out of dashes and lines and shit here. But LIT SUCKS and squashed my artistic expression. With shitty code for spacing. POX AND DAMNATION>>

EDITEDIT: HAHAHA I HAVE DEFEATED YOU LITEROTICA!!!

Screeeeenshot!!

dinosaur_lines.jpg
Other than being able to use the Tab key to insert large areas of white space, you can draw things here by using Courier New to get one uniform space per keystroke. To get long lines of white space, use ....... and then color those ...s white. :D

Other than being able to use the Tab key to insert large areas of white space, you can draw things here by using Courier New to get one uniform space per keystroke. To get long lines of white space, use ....... and then color those ...s white. :D

Duly noted for my next artistic expression :D Which, yes, y'all will have to suffer through :p

I realized my submissive side leaks into regular life. Why do I stop talking when she says "shut up"? m(._.)m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back