The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, fucking, fuck.

Shitty damn start to the day.
Its going to be a long day.
At the end of the day I have to be witty and engaging.

Fuck.

Good Lord DGE, what are you trying to do with your new AV? I can imagine there might be a few get well soon threads for us females that are hospitalised from heart attacks.

Good Lord DGE, what are you trying to do with your new AV? I can imagine there might be a few get well soon threads for us females that are hospitalised from heart attacks.

I'm with you, woman. Things like THAT should come with a warning. I scared myself when I came across it. I'm the sort that hums and purrs. So when I heard a low throaty growl, I turned quickly, in defensive mode to confront whoever was doing the growling. Ummmm. It was me. Hope you're proud of yourself, DGE.

LOL - I do almost nothing on FB, so I'm not sure, but maybe you could possibly post something on your FB page that essentially says, "If you want to get my attention or gain my interest, don't talk about Kardashians, Lohans, movies, TV and/or video games. Talk about things that matter, like Tennessee Walking Horses, good literature, good music, solutions to the U.S. and/or world economic crisis, and how to speak and write more grammatically in Klingon." (Okay, the last one was thrown in for comic relief - so sue me :p ).

Something like that might at least give them an idea of your interests (and disinterests!), and help them get a real dialog going... just a thought.

{{{Hugs, namesake - and oh, crap, we're getting a year older this month! :eek:}}}

Let's not talk about us getting older! Maybe if we ignore it, it'll go away. :eek:

As far as the FB thing, I swear to God, I don't use it to pick up men, LOL. This just kind of...happened (and I'm still looking for a way to get out of it). But on actual dating profiles, I used to do that...until I realized nobody read it, anyway, so I stopped wasting my time writing it. :rolleyes:

Yeeeaaaahhhh. Noticed it earlier today and my brain went

"Ooo! Shoulders! Ohhhhh the hand... Damn."

WTH? :rolleyes:

Evil.evil.evil.

Ah good ol' AV lust. It's always fun to come back after time away and find a new AV to drool over. DGE does not disappoint.

I think reality can sometimes be a very bitter swallow but with the right kind of helpful chaser, its not that hard to get down after all. I thought the forgiveness I needed to give and kept working on was for so many others, but it turns out it was me that needed a hearty dose of forgiveness and compassion the most. I think I am finally feeling real sustainable momentum in moving closer to what was waiting for me... and today, it just feels really good.

I think reality can sometimes be a very bitter swallow but with the right kind of helpful chaser, its not that hard to get down after all. I thought the forgiveness I needed to give and kept working on was for so many others, but it turns out it was me that needed a hearty dose of forgiveness and compassion the most. I think I am finally feeling real sustainable momentum in moving closer to what was waiting for me... and today, it just feels really good.

Like :thumbsup:

*hugsandsmiles*
:rose:

Evil.evil.evil.

Agree with you all but it's a little dark. I can't see enough detail. I mean, just saying for you guys. Not for myself or anything. ;)

I'm with you, woman. Things like THAT should come with a warning. I scared myself when I came across it. I'm the sort that hums and purrs. So when I heard a low throaty growl, I turned quickly, in defensive mode to confront whoever was doing the growling. Ummmm. It was me. Hope you're proud of yourself, DGE.

:rose: Thanks! I thought it was a good time for a Change. What with all the Hope this week.

kiwi_subbie: social media marketing guru. :D

Let's not talk about us getting older! Maybe if we ignore it, it'll go away. :eek:

As far as the FB thing, I swear to God, I don't use it to pick up men, LOL. This just kind of...happened (and I'm still looking for a way to get out of it). But on actual dating profiles, I used to do that...until I realized nobody read it, anyway, so I stopped wasting my time writing it. :rolleyes:

I wish I was physically attracted to this guy. We click in so many other ways.

Are you sure you two aren't dating the same guy? Just from different... Perspectives? :confused:

Evil.evil.evil.

:D Oh, there's an evil dynamic to this? That makes me feel even better.

Plus, I'm trying to imagine a visual metaphor for your brain.

Ah good ol' AV lust. It's always fun to come back after time away and find a new AV to drool over. DGE does not disappoint.

We all really miss having you around. You really need to make more of an effort to make your presence felt, and comment on... things. I think I speak for everyone.

;)

Agree with you all but it's a little dark. I can't see enough detail. I mean, just saying for you guys. Not for myself or anything. ;)

Hah! It was a dark and stormy season. Also, I live in an abandoned building with only the light I steal with an extension cord from the tat parlor downstairs. So it's hard to get the lighting I want for pics before I go dumpster diving.

Man. You have come so far. :rose:

Last edited:
Are you sure you two aren't dating the same guy? Just from different... Perspectives? :confused:

Only if hers is wearing eau de stalker, too. I only talked to this dude Wednesday and Thursday because I was avoiding him yesterday, and I'll be goddamned if I didn't just get an "I missed talking to you yesterday" message from him.

MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'VE TALKED TO ME TWICE! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU "MISS ME" ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!

Why does this shit always happen to me?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
    Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 66
Only if hers is wearing eau de stalker, too. I only talked to this dude Wednesday and Thursday because I was avoiding him yesterday, and I'll be goddamned if I didn't just get an "I missed talking to you yesterday" message from him.

MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'VE TALKED TO ME TWICE! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU "MISS ME" ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!

Why does this shit always happen to me?

attachment.php

Mine's the creepy artist type. Text back and forth for 2 days and he writes me a song (just guitar riff), records himself playing it, and sends it to me.

But he's sweet enough. I ended up telling him I just wasn't feeling it, let him cool off for a few weeks, and we're texting again. *shrug* We have so much else in common that, creepy music writing aside, I do wish I was physically attracted to him.

Mine's the creepy artist type. Text back and forth for 2 days and he writes me a song (just guitar riff), records himself playing it, and sends it to me.

But he's sweet enough. I ended up telling him I just wasn't feeling it, let him cool off for a few weeks, and we're texting again. *shrug* We have so much else in common that, creepy music writing aside, I do wish I was physically attracted to him.

Aww. *Hugs* The writing of the song for you does sound creepy, though. *Shudder*

I just started talking to this one. He's a Geek with a capital "G" and all that entails: Inability to talk about anything but movies, "geeky" TV shows, video games, comic books, etc.; looks down on so-called "normal" people; has made a couple of "I hate dumb rednecks" cracks; etc. The only reason I'm even still trying to be nice is that his sister is good people.

I don't think he's a bad person or anything. We just have nothing in common, and he tries way too hard to force it. Also, I don't like the level of clingy that he's apparently already hit in, what, three days? I have no idea how you tell someone you think they're boring as shit without hurting their feelings. >.<

Aww. *Hugs* The writing of the song for you does sound creepy, though. *Shudder*

I just started talking to this one. He's a Geek with a capital "G" and all that entails: Inability to talk about anything but movies, "geeky" TV shows, video games, comic books, etc.; looks down on so-called "normal" people; has made a couple of "I hate dumb rednecks" cracks; etc. The only reason I'm even still trying to be nice is that his sister is good people.

I don't think he's a bad person or anything. We just have nothing in common, and he tries way too hard to force it. Also, I don't like the level of clingy that he's apparently already hit in, what, three days? I have no idea how you tell someone you think they're boring as shit without hurting their feelings. >.<
Tell him it's you, not him: your Garth, Faith and Tim playlists, your rusting-out pickup truck with the Stars 'n Bars window decal and pitbull in the back... and the Skoal can in your back pocket. LMMFAO! :rose:

Tell him it's you, not him: your Garth, Faith and Tim playlists, your rusting-out pickup truck with the Stars 'n Bars window decal and pitbull in the back... and the Skoal can in your back pocket. LMMFAO! :rose:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Have I mentioned how much I love you lately? :D

Hey now. Don't be knocking Garth Brooks. I named my ol' pick up truck after that man! (and a fantasy book character, but that's not my point!). And I'd happily drive a pitbull around in my truck, thank you very much! Albeit, not in the back where it could be injured. Pup gets to ride in the back seat. You can knock Tim and Faith (I've never been huge fans of those two in general) and Skoal all you want, though :p

But, in all honesty, BiBunny, I'd just go with "blunt and honest" without being insulting. It may be a little mean, but if his sister is as good people as you say, she'll probably understand if you talk to her about it. Or you could just talk to her about it and have her talk to her brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back