The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickness, give it up, we both know eventually you'll be gone, and then I'll make up lost time like the rabid beast I am.

So just quite the annoyances. I'm sure you have better things to be doing.

I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
I know
Right now you can't tell
But stay awhile
And maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy
I'm just a little impaired
I know
Right now you don't care
But soon enough
You're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
Me

I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
I know
Right now you can't tell
But stay awhile
And maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy
I'm just a little impaired
I know
Right now you don't care
But soon enough
You're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
Me

:rose::heart::rose:

:kiss:

Note to my co-workers---yeah, I know our work environment really sucks. Everyday we go in the threat of lay-offs is there. We are expected to do more with less, insane drug shortages are complicating things even further. But being negative and bitching all day long, not to mention having little petty fights with each other is NOT helping.

Here's an idea--instead of being so negative let's work together to change things up to make things easier. Don't shoot down every new idea. Try being positive, if nothing else coming up with a new idea will be helpful when you look for a new job.

Also, let's have a party on Fri. I'll bring lasagna and cranberry cookies. I'm not trying to sugar coat anything, I just can't handle going into such a negative work place everyday.

Life can be worse. Let's celebrate that it isn't.

~~Me

(I didn't feel this was right for the Dear X thread, so I put it here...it's happy being isolated..no worries)

Trying to score a hookup with my ex is proving to be way more effort than it's worth. Damn, I just need to get laid. Instead I am getting this "we have to explore our feeeeeeelings" stuff. I just want somebody to fuck me silly, is that so much to ask?!

Last edited:
You sound an awful lot like my Sir. Enough that it's kind of creepy sometimes. Especially when you both use the same phrasing. If you ever end up in my neck of the woods, the four of have got to get together for coffee. Seriously.

The hardest part is that I know how bitchy, defiant, and resentful my head was being. I was able to suck it up and let Mistress have her time to shine - and shine she did. But had it not been for my one subbie friend who was also there, I'd have never have made it. There were a few times when I didn't think I was going to make it.

I'm afraid the next time I'm with them that it'll be the same - the same bitchy, defiant, resentful head space. Only I won't be able to control it the next time. And they're human too. I can only expect them to forgive me so many times.

Thank you for your words of encouragement though.
:rose:

That's because... I AM YOUR SIR!! MuHaHahHAhAhAHAHAhahahHAHAHAH!!

Served.

Actually, thank you for the invitation. I need coffee. Badly.

I wonder what's causing that bitchy, defiant, resentful head space?

That's because... I AM YOUR SIR!! MuHaHahHAhAhAHAHAhahahHAHAHAH!!

Served.

Actually, thank you for the invitation. I need coffee. Badly.

I wonder what's causing that bitchy, defiant, resentful head space?

Coffee good. And food. Just need to find some...

The bitchy, defiant, resentful part... I have no idea where it came from. I do, however, know that it's a very bad sign when I give one of them a command to alter their play and then threaten to untie myself, get dressed and go home if they don't... While glaring at them.
:eek:

Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht leid, das tut dir gut, hoer wie es schreit... ...can't get the lyrics out of my head...

Good Cod, I'm stumbling around like a drunken sailor this morning. Not sure what the hell is wrong with me. Dizzy, tipping over, etc. Weird. Low iron? Inner ear problem? Hm.

Good Cod, I'm stumbling around like a drunken sailor this morning. Not sure what the hell is wrong with me. Dizzy, tipping over, etc. Weird. Low iron? Inner ear problem? Hm.

Lucky you I'm not the man in your life, cause I would take advantage first and take you to the doc second.

Feel better, try some caffeine to fully wake up, and eat a good breakfast.

bored bored bored
wife did not pick up hint that i want to have sex
or rather, she ignored it
argh

5 days off I mean, that is pretty sweet.

Oh, no, my school didn't give us any time off. I don't think any school gives time off for Halloween. I just don't have any classes on Thursday, and then I didn't go to my classes on Friday and today. I took a 5 day weekend, it wasn't given to me.

Oh, no, my school didn't give us any time off. I don't think any school gives time off for Halloween. I just don't have any classes on Thursday, and then I didn't go to my classes on Friday and today. I took a 5 day weekend, it wasn't given to me.

:rolleyes: You better hit those books, or they'll be hitting you.

What was your costume, do we get to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back