The Immortals [Closed for Lassardlost and Slut_in_white]

Gray looked up at Denali as she stood before him, letting all but one of her blankets fall to the floor. Between how she had pulled him back in to kiss her and this, he wondered if this would be the night. It was no secret that the two of them desperately wanted to make love to each other, and Gray readily stood up with a "With pleasure," and walked with Denali to her bed.

Denali lay down on her bed, and Gray lay down next to her. She leaned into him and they kissed, but Gray eventually pulled back. He ran his fingers over the side of Denali's chest, tracing his finger tips under her shirt, over her ribs. She had become thinner now, and he could more easily feel them.

"How's the rib?" Gray asked, his voice a hush, his nose just grazing against Denali's his eyes searching hers, hoping desperately that she felt well enough...

Denali winced when Gray's fingers pressed over the cracked rib, but she smiled anyway. "It's fine. Well, not perfect, but I'll be alright." She pulled herself hard against him, her fingers slipping up under his shirt to trace along the warm skin of his torso. "What I mean to say is, I want to try anyway. We'll go slow and gentle, but I'm going to explode if I have to wait any longer," she informed him, smiling impishly. "Please..."

Gray didn't need any further convincing. He had been aching for her since the day they had found each other again. "I promise I'll be gentle," he vowed, tracing the edge of her face with his fingers before coming in to kiss her. He let his fingers trace down the side of her neck, down her shirt and under, then up, splaying his fingers across her back, pulling her in deeper for the kiss.

It was not lost on Gray that if they were going to be able to do this, it would be Denali's first time making love. She had had sex countless times in the past, but she had never been able to connect the feelings within her heart to the act - because, he reckoned, there had been no feelings within her heart. And prior to that she had lead a life of mindless obedience, so she would have had no experience of such things. For Gray, that meant this was very, very special, and he wanted to give her the best he could, in the gentlest, most loving way he could.

Gray gently pressed on Denali's shoulder to indicate to her to roll onto her back. She did, and Gray hovered just above her, his elbows propping himself up on either side. He started with a long, slow kiss on the lips, snaking his tongue inside Denali's mouth, the two of them intertwining around each other in that way. He touched her cheek as they did so, loving the feel of her soft, womanly skin.

He broke from their kiss, and began planting light little touches along her jawline with his lips, then down her neck, then, lifting her slip-on, and helping her take it up and off, he, ever so slowly, kissed her collar bone. Then the middle of her chest. Then her other collar bone. He ran his fingers down her slender arm and intertwined his fingers with hers as he then kissed her breast, snaking his tongue over her nipple just for a moment as he did. Then her belly, once, twice, down, further, further, until he reached just between her legs. He planted soft, wet kisses along every inch of her, and then ran his fingers with a feather-light touch along the inside of her thigh, prompting her to part her leg slightly.

He reached her clit, which he let his tongue lick slowly a few times, before sinking down just below and letting his wet, muscular member slide into her.

Denali had never felt warmth like this. The way Gray kissed her, the way he touched her, it made her fell quite unlike anything she'd yet experienced. There was something... something almost reverent about it, and she found her heart skipping a beat in her chest as she wondered what she'd done in her life to deserve this.

It was almost amusing that a blush coloured her cheeks as Gray lifted her slip up and off over her head. She was naked every time she was reborn. She'd slept with dozens of men throughout her life. Nudity had never bothered her. And yet, she found herself feeling uncertain under his gaze, and realized belatedly that it was because this time was the first time she actually cared about what he thought. As much as she wanted him, she wanted him to want her, too.

He worked his way slowly down her body, and she found herself squirming under his touch, not quite certain of what she wanted so badly, but knowing she needed it, nonetheless. And then, his tongue found her clit and she gasped raggedly, her hands grasping the sheets in tight fists, and she moaned softly, half in pleasure for what he was doing to her, and half in pain because her gasp had hurt. She laughed breathlessly when he looked up at her, and shook her head. "It-It's fine, I'm alright. You just surprised me is all."

Back