the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworker was there several times. He told me one side of the island has better restaurants and the other side has better night life. He loved it too.

Yeah, can't help with that one. I don't think she has gone to the Dutch side.

I would think either side is beautiful , though.

Man I wish I could actually not like you.

Anything fun?

I was just telling someone, hanging with friends, drinking, cleaning my apt . drinking watching football and of course drinking.

:D

I have some vacation days I need to use up. :cool:

I was just telling someone, hangiwith friends, drinking, cleaning my apt . drinking watching football and of course drinking.

:D

I have some vacation days I need to use up. :cool:

Im a lil sad im so busy this weekend theres not near enough football in my life...

But my fantasy league won last week... we will see if o can have the same effect when im not constantly watching every game sunday.

And... I can check scores all day sat at least... after last weeks loss that was sorta expected... im not holding my breathe

Im a lil sad im so busy this weekend theres not near enough football in my life...

But my fantasy league won last week... we will see if o can have the same effect when im not constantly watching every game sunday.

And... I can check scores all day sat at least... after last weeks loss that was sorta expected... im not holding my breathe

Yeah, still upset about that Saints game last week, but I have faith.
and LSU won their 2 games, so that is something.

I think Sunday I am just going to veg out on my sofa and watch football all day.

Yeah, still upset about that Saints game last week, but I have faith.
and LSU won their 2 games, so that is something.

I think Sunday I am just going to veg out on my sofa and watch football all day.
Will you be doing beer and pretzels while watching football?!

Ugh... I need entertained today with something other then work...

Oooo cheese its... this may do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back