The Huntress.....Predator

Nothing is more satisfying then to quench a thirst, feed a hungry, a simple fulfillment of a need. Human contact, the act of physical love is a need and it to has to be fulfilled. On top of Cass holding her hands tightly he moved down into her soft love fountain. He manhood brushed against her clitoris the warm feeling of skin rubbing softly until his head brushed against her pleasure soft with the rest of him against the soft lips of her pussy gently resting. He smiled at Cass and gently caressed her long main and smiled looking deep into her eyes paused at a Cass....feeling the softness.

"I know this is sudden and it is not because of what we are about to do but I love you and that I want you to know Cass. I think we have both been missing something in our lives." He moved his hand from hers and he caressed her face lightly.

He gave her a long passionate kiss as he slid inside her warm inviting pussy. The sensations were overwelming yet similar as the connection was made between this loving couple. Soon though the intense thrusting began despite the moments of savioring. It was like seeing two animals going wild in crazy mating with no inhibition. Soon though they were in a rhythm that made it eve better for both lovers. This was not the sex of romance novels; gentle soft loving caresses meant to be affectionate. This was the wild animalistic sex that was in every way to just mate and to feel the surge of pleasure. Soft sensitive thoughts were gone as he pounded down into her wet pussy. Many times so excited he pulled his cock out of her completely only to slam into her again. Seeing in Cass's face the look of pleasure he made sure to do it a few times on purpose. Cassandra seemed to savior it as well dragging her short red nails down his back to his ass. He pulled on her hair, she grabbed at him, they kissed and they simply did the definition of fucking. The rolled around in the large oak bed knocking bedding and pillows to the floor. Several times they moved without moving from each other. It was rapture and for both the cabin burning down could have went unnoticed.

With many position changes and small orgasms Cassandra found herself ontop with his cock deep within her soft pussy. He was grabbing her hips pulling her closer helping her continue to ride his cock. Then after a long lustful period they orgasmed together. He had not had a release in many does and Cassandra had missed her orgasms. She arched her back in pleasure her long red mane flying back as she orgasmed. He followed her shortly with a flood of his thick gooey sperm filled her vaginia. The both fell on each other laying in the hot sweaty sheets. For awhile they just both breathed heavy smelling the scents of lust, and the rustic world around them as the lay side by side.

After awhile they reached out for each other and held hands which was almost equal to the closeness they both shared just moments before. This was significant, because it meant that they shared more then a physical connection. They layed next to each other for hours somewhere between awake and asleep feeling the closeness of another that both had been lacking for so long. Was this love? If it was not it was a symptom of love and on the path to a more blissful future. They had started off as natural enemies, but now they were lovers and the thought of being alone was simply painful.

Eventually they both drifted off to sleep laying together that night still feeling the heat given off by their love making. In the early morning hours he awoke wanting her and rolled over and looked in her eyes. He caressed her face and moved some of her hair then moved down tracing her frame with his hands untill he got to her legs and gently parted them slowly. He penetrated her slowly not wanting to hurt her feeling she was still moist he pushed inside her as she groaned and awoke. She responded positively push to join him as they were both making love once again slowly but passionately.

And that was how it was until the sun came up and beyond. Cuddling, kissing, foreplay, and love making over and over. Weak from love making and lack of sleep they both cuddle up on the bench outside wrapped in large blanket laying next to each other. Her head on his chest him caressing her long hair.

"Your.....your wonderful Cassandra you know that? I don't mean for what we just did which was beyond amazing, but for being you Cassandra." He kissed her on the forehead softly.

"Love you.....I don't think I have said that since my wife passed."

Cassandra felt overcome when he said he loved her. She knew that she felt the same way. They had only just met and it was too soon to expect this gift to be given. Yet, they both felt it. It was mutual. That set her even higher aflame.

He kissed her and she was wild for it, their lips, tongues and mouths testing, tasting, then devouring.

"I love you." She said simply feeling him slide into her. She laughed joyfully and thrusted up at him.

The co-mingling of their bodies was more than lust now. For now it was also an act of love and not mere cravings of the flesh. They both knew it. This was a communing of spirits. They started off slow, then let their base natures take over with feral passion.

Hours later they drifted and snuggled on a high that only true connection and acceptance can bring. Cass wondered how long this could last. She in love with her prey, he with her, both matching perfectly in body and spirit. She hoped for a long, long time because now that she had found it, she wasn't sure she could live without it again. For once she felt whole and everything seemed sweeter.

She cuddled with her lover on the front porch of his remote cabin watching the sun through the trees. It was early, they were bundled in a blanket making a cocoon around just the two of them.

Cassandra grinned at him. Hugging him tightly she said, "No you are wonderful!" She chuckled and kissed him a dozen times lightly.

"Oh and yes you have, said that, just a few, what hours ago in bed?"

She kissed him deeply.

"I love you. Now that I have my man I'll never let you go." She said and feeling the power of those words, she went back to kissing him, tasting him again, savoring him while they had these stolen days together.

They snuggled together playfully under the blanket they were wrapped in infront of the cabin like a pair of kitty cats climbing all over each other. One of those soft tender moments that will remind you of how wonderful life can be with someone part of it. She rested her head on his shoulder with her long hair tumbling down his body. The dogs were out in the yard playing in the early morning air. Cassandra cracked a smile and giggled as they frolicked and played with each other.

"MMMM......the children have a lot of energy this morning honey," Cassandra said dreamingly as she looked at the animals with her head still on his shoulder.

"Oh they are just happy to have company around like I am, " he said pulling her closer to him as they began to kiss.

The quilt that was wrapped around them gave plenty of padding as they rolled out on the bench. Soon he was on top of her once again Cassandra warmly responded with kisses and caresses as she moved about looking for a soft place to lay her head. She soon had the quilt folded over few times to make a pillow. Soon he penetrated her again slowly wonderfully with all the tension washed away from their earlier experience. This was like taking another hit of bliss while still being in a euphoric state. The slow methodical passionate love making built up to climax once again. It took its time but it was worth the wait as the both orgasms again together. The warm familiar feeling of a lover is something that can be enjoyed and savored for a thousand nights. Tongues intertwined as they mutually worshipped reach other that morning. He slowly pulled out of her with grunts and sighs of pleasure. The cuddled up in a sitting position with their legs wrapped around each others. His strong muscular arms across her chest as he nibbled on her neck.

Cassandra was the first to glance over then started laughing as she noticed all the dogs had been watching them the whole time.

"Just great we gave your dogs a show this morning. We have just got to get a bigger place love." To that he laughed kissed her neck once again slowly and tenderly.

He softly whispered to her, "I love you Cassandra I wish I had met you years back." His fingers interlocked with her's as they felt the warmth between the physically and motionally.

"You filled the void that has been part of me for so long. All the death, mayhem, and isolation hasn't done me any good. Knowing you has though."

"When I first saw you there standing in the woods I thought you were pretty. It wasn't until I saw your long red hair did I start calling you Boudica in my head anyway."

She looked over at him with a smile, "oh you think of me as a Queen of the Britons? Well she did have nice jewelary you know.." She playfully pushed against him and leaned him kissing his lips.

They would hold each other for a few more hours and sit down for a late breakfast. It was farm fresh eggs, bacon, and biscuits The pair cooked together bumping into each other and kissing often. Both were avoiding what would happen in a few days time. Would the huntress bring back her prey? He couldn't hurt Cass and running off into the wilderness without her was unthinkable....He looked at her work at the stove wearing only one of his large tees. Life had been something that was taking to long in his eyes just some days ago as he waited for death. Now though he felt like time was slipping away. He walked up behind her and held her tightly.

Cassandra glanced back wanting to get back to work but with a smile she asked,"how long you going to hold me baby?"

The reply was direct and heartfelt, "forever....."

The dogs looked silly with their tongues hanging out of their mouths, though some were also asleep. Cassandra felt flushed with warmth and emotions that for so long she had not felt. She stayed close to her man as much as she could. Her body and spirit had long been starved for this very thing. Now that she had it, she couldn't get enough.

That feeling was exacerbated by the dark cloud looming over them. Soon they would have to part. Too damn soon for her liking. They also had to figure out what to do about the case. She wanted to close the case in a way that would never come back to him. Cassandra was prepared to break the rules to make that happen.

"If I am to be your queen, then you shall be my king. Only which one?" She said playfully kissing him more and more. They came close to making love again until the loud rumbling of their tummies demanded action.

In the kitchen it was a domestic scene the likes of which Cassandra had never been a part of. She looked at him with such love it nearly broke her heart to think of how much he had opened up in her. There had to be a way to work things out.

"Forever?" She smiled and leaned back. "Yeah that sounds about right my Love!"

After breakfast, they went for a hike and picnic. It was an idyllic day, sweetened by the emotions they both felt.

Until they ran across evidence of poaching.

Cassandra's eyes narrowed from the shinny love filled orbs to cold and angry as she looked at the scene in front of them.

Her mind immediately went into work mode. She considered herself the defender of the plants and animals in this park Someone had violated the inherent stewardship man had for these animals.

She sniffed the air. What was that? There was something familiar. She leaned down to one skinned and bloodied corpse. Cass sniffed again. Yes, cologne, familiar and out of place, it could only be here because of the perpetrator. She knew who it was! Her steel mind snapped at the knowledge. Bourne with that surety came the idea. Why not hang the crimes of her beloved on someone who had evidently been getting away with too much for too long? Someone who did not have good intentions like her king did. Her face was pale. She turned to her man.

"Don't do anything. Not about this. Let me take care of it." She begin to order him but then she felt the love for him flooding through her. Her pale nearly white eyes sharpened on the signs that he was already planning some reprisal. The blue of her eyes looked like the sky above limed with white fluffy clouds.

"Oh please my Love, you have to stop. I have a plan that can help us both." She begged him. Her slender hands touched his arms, his face, she kissed his neck, trying to bring him back from his thoughts. Cassandra wanted him back with her always.

Last edited:
Back