>> The Handbra <<

One just for you guys ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
oh,you bet .

I know you're really hoping for the addition of some beautiful breasts being held up by a 2nd pair of hands (and probably some new breasts, too... : )

But figured another contribution couldn't be looked down upon too strongly : )

That definitely counts as a handbra ... and a lovely one at that.
thanks,
:rose::rose::rose:

Ooo, this looks like fun! I don't have time to do anything original at this moment, so here's a few older ones. I'll see what i can do over the next few days to get some new ones done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

verrrrry nice

Ooo, this looks like fun! I don't have time to do anything original at this moment, so here's a few older ones. I'll see what i can do over the next few days to get some new ones done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The one at the top is especially nice, I think. Just the right amount of intensity with the hint of gentle. Thank you for sharing, I, for one, look forward to seeing more
:rose:

The one at the top is especially nice, I think. Just the right amount of intensity with the hint of gentle. Thank you for sharing, I, for one, look forward to seeing more
:rose:

Aww, thanks for the kind feedback.:kiss:

For that, you get a scoobie snack...erm..let me see, here. I thought I had one in my purse...Oh, I seem to be out of scoobie snacks. How about another picture instead?

attachment.php

For that, you get a scoobie snack...erm..let me see, here. I thought I had one in my purse...Oh, I seem to be out of scoobie snacks. How about another picture instead?

attachment.php

Great necklace!

oh mah gawd ...

attachment.php

Oh, darlin' I could just eat you up, you'll do for an entire delectable evening, devoured slowly to draw out every delicious morsel.

Thanks, you are a doll,
:rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love the pics Sweetmerry , beautiful

Back