The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrny slt whr

been enjoying some toys for the past few hours... need a top to finish me off. pm me poweronforpleasure on yahoo... will probably be on for hours ;)

Since I couldn't find anything suitably cock-shaped for my ass earlier, I'm trying again. As always PM me and we can chat

Almost there . . . Almost . . . trying to edge and I can barely stand it any longer! My pussy is so swollen and congested it almost aches with the need for release. I tried to insert my dildo just so I could feel that fullness between my legs, but had to stop before I even got it into my hole very far (Oh shit . . . mmmmmm, that subtle quivering around my clit is pleasure/pain . . .) . . . I'm so ready, just having it touch my pussy lips I could feel my orgasm building too fast. I don't want to cum yet, I don't want to cum yet but I can't help it . . . my hand has already moved downward and is on my clit rubbing and pinching, teasing it until its hard, oh god it's soooooo fucking good. I don't care, I'm going to finish. . . .

currently going at it, and looking for someone to pm me and tell me what they want me to do. Maybe even give me a call ;)

Almost there . . . Almost . . . trying to edge and I can barely stand it any longer! My pussy is so swollen and congested it almost aches with the need for release. I tried to insert my dildo just so I could feel that fullness between my legs, but had to stop before I even got it into my hole very far (Oh shit . . . mmmmmm, that subtle quivering around my clit is pleasure/pain . . .) . . . I'm so ready, just having it touch my pussy lips I could feel my orgasm building too fast. I don't want to cum yet, I don't want to cum yet but I can't help it . . . my hand has already moved downward and is on my clit rubbing and pinching, teasing it until its hard, oh god it's soooooo fucking good. I don't care, I'm going to finish. . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . much better :) I'm exhausted but pleased and satisfied. Lying here naked, softly fondling my breasts and lightly caressing my clit, I can feel my legs tremble every now and then. My body is still flushed and enveloped in that sexual afterglow that follows an extraordinary orgasm.

*sigh* I'm tired and sleepy . . . Night

lack of sex is leaving me off the charts horny.....jacked off twice last night... woke twice with a ragging hard-on.... tried too get some action.....was able too fall asleep, woke at 6:am EST...with my little buddy tell me...'I need some attention'....

so here I am enjoying a solo stroking my full, smooth ball and my cast-iron hard cock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back