The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to stand up soon in front of you for awhile.

Or I'm gonna have to straddle your face while you lie on your back, kneel over you.

I can't help but need to PUMP after a while, just how it goes.

I'm gonna have to stand up soon in front of you for awhile.

Or I'm gonna have to straddle your face while you lie on your back, kneel over you.

I can't help but need to PUMP after a while, just how it goes.

i can't help but agree with that. mmm. stand up for me. i leave my mouth open as wide as i can get it. letting your cockhead sit on the tip of my tongue. guide your hands to either side of my head. show me what you got huh? A quick little smooch on your cock, locking my lips around it and shaking it side to side. long, thick and throbbing. mmm, who doesn't like that?

Oh I'll show you what I got.

Putting my swelled cockhead on your tongue and slowly PUSHING it in all the way, pubes pressed up against your face.

Yeh nice start, take my meat dude.

Oh I'll show you what I got.

Putting my swelled cockhead on your tongue and slowly PUSHING it in all the way, pubes pressed up against your face.

Yeh nice start, take my meat dude.

oh, this i've done before but can't imagine it on anyone as big as you. its a bit hard to breathe with a cock shoved down your mouth. but its so intense and amazing... just being able to take it all drives me to accept as much of you as i can. Just relax into it. no nervous energy, just bliss for a beautiful cock in my mouth. Your pubes tickle my nose and i'm sure you can feel exhales and inhales over the base of your cock... fed all the way into my mouth... my tongue along the base of your fat shaft and precum and saliva just dripping out my mouth.

I can understand why this would be someones favourite thing. i'm moaning over your cock, and tearing up a bit.

Oh yeh. Love it almost more than anything. Especially with a guy who really wants and needs to TAKE it.

Just wanna slow slow pump you awhile, pull out and get my balls licked, press them against your lips.

Oh yeh. Love it almost more than anything. Especially with a guy who really wants and needs to TAKE it.

Just wanna slow slow pump you awhile, pull out and get my balls licked, press them against your lips.

that's pretty sensual in a way. just the thought of being slowly, thoroughly mouth fucked... occaisionally having the big cock withdraw to let me lick some balls before having it enter me again is pretty hot. or i'm just blind with lust at the thought of your firm hard cock

that's pretty sensual in a way. just the thought of being slowly, thoroughly mouth fucked... occaisionally having the big cock withdraw to let me lick some balls before having it enter me again is pretty hot. or i'm just blind with lust at the thought of your firm hard cock

Exactly what I like, I bet you'd be great and please my big dick much.

How about a little face straddling? Want to lie on your back with me kneeling over you? How much do you really love big dick, I mean seriouslY ?

Exactly what I like, I bet you'd be great and please my big dick much.

How about a little face straddling? Want to lie on your back with me kneeling over you? How much do you really love big dick, I mean seriouslY ?

i love dick. don't make me beg for it. just get me on my back and feed me your amazing cock. i want that big dick. give it to me. come on.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm looking down on you.

I love this, slow thrusting and PUMPING, sliding out, giving you balls, sitting my ass on your mouth.

FEELS so good.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm looking down on you.

I love this, slow thrusting and PUMPING, sliding out, giving you balls, sitting my ass on your mouth.

FEELS so good.

jesus i've been edging for so long. and just the thought of slurping down your cock is too much. i could do you, or rather let you use your cock on me forever but i'm horny and need cum. huge, powerful shots of your hot thick seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back