The Falling Starlet (reserved)

Jeanette and Axel were both stunned at the temper tantrum. They both just stared at each other towards the end of it. As she raised to get up though, both of them grabbed an arm of Ruby. They hadn't stopped looking at each other though as they held a firm grip on each arm just above her elbows.

"I won't submit to you." Jeanette blurted out. She stared at Axel with a racing heart of her own.

"I didn't ask you to. You aren't that way." Axel said. Clearly there was some deeper conversation in the past they had been referring to.

Axel pulled Ruby to look at him and said, "Go get your bag and bring it to me."

This clearly confused Jeanette as she let Ruby go and said, "Bag?"

Axel became PapaBear once more and he stared at his babygirl and growled, "Did ... I... stutter? MOVE. 5........4......"

That was all that was needed to get her running full throttle into her bedroom.

Jeanette turned to see Ruby racing in with a velvet bag in her hand and it made sense to her. "Oh... that bag."

Rub walked up to Papa Bear and offered the bag. He took it and then knuckled her chin to make her look up to him and he said, "Your... in love... with me?" He asked as an inquiry. He let her chin go and she gave the faintest of nods.

Jeanette reached over and took the bag from Axel and opened it, looking inside. She said, "I had forgotten about this bag?" She stuck her hand in the bag to look at the cards inside.

"Take your hand out of her bag." Axel said firmly towards Jeanette and studied her as she slowly did as she was told. He took the bag back gently and said, "You still do submit to me... sometimes."

"I won't submit again. That isn't who I am." Jeanette said with that defiant chin stuck up again.

Axel only smirked and said, "I know." He turned to face Ruby and said, "Baby girl. This is your fault. I sent her up to see you because I thought you might need someone to talk to. Admittingly, I didn't expect that kiss. As your dominate, it is within my rights to release you. What you did is tantamount to cheating on me. That hurts me. You also put Jeanette in a position where she is in some trouble too. That is also your fault."

Jeanette said, "Axel, wait..."

Axel raised a hand to her a moment, his eyes locked on his babygirl and said, "You are a bi-sexual. You like men and women sexually. What has happened in the last few hours proves it. Obviously, I am not a woman and so I can't help you with that."

He hesitated a moment and then looked to Jeanette saying, "How do you feel about Ruby?"

Jeanette turned and looked to her saying, "Like I said sweetheart, you aren't the only one effected with that kiss."

Axel could see the small hidden smile on his babygirl. He said, "Babygirl. Do you want... both of us?"

Ruby hesitated. Oh, there was no question about the actual answer to that, she'd already said it more or less. Her hesitation was about how to express what she really wanted. Did she even know?

Papa Bear had said that he needed to know what was going on in her head. She'd tried to answer but had kind of got sidetracked. Now that things were a bit calmer, partly because of the little interlude of getting her punishment bag, Rub wanted to answer properly.

"Is that allowed?" She looked from one to the other, trying to work out if this was an offer or a test. "Yes. And No. I mean yes, I want to keep what we have, Papa Bear, keep going with it, have you teach me more, everything, the Club. But you both keep talking about submitting. I don't really understand it, but I know it's wrapped up in this. And I want Jeanette to have me, to teach me, to kiss me again like that, to give me more orgasms, and to show me how to give them back. But I don't know how it works. I mean, can we all sleep in the same bed sometimes, me in the middle? Will you both sex me at the same time? Is it possible for me to sex both of you at the same time? Do I have to share Papa Bear's sperm?

"And you promised you'd take me to a show at your club. Is that canceled because I misbehaved? I want to know more. I need you to teach me, both of you. I know I'm backward for my age but I want to catch up, and I have so much sex bottled up inside me and don't want to give it to that vile Dominic."

Rubycouldn't remember what else she had meant to say and dried up, drawing a card at random from her velvet bag and handing it unseen to Papa Bear.

She lifted her chin defiantly. Whatever the punishment, she could do it. She so hoped it would be something to make her centre of attention.

With a grin that grew on Axel's face and a flush on Jeanette's, he turned the card around and opened it. He then turned it to Jeanette and Ruby and let them read it. '20 minutes, naked corner time'. Axel said, "You will begin this in that corner right over there" pointing to the one in a very visible corner and then added, "Your time begins as soon as you are naked and your nose is in that corner."

Jeanette studied Axel a moment before saying, "This really isn't...." She was about to say necessary, but she saw that look in his eyes once more and a small insignificant little piece inside her felt her own nipples harden. How long had it been when she had been his? Two or three years... it hadn't been very long. They had gotten drunk together and ended up in bed at a hotel in Denver working another job. He had shown her the lifestyle and dominated her too for a few weeks, but it had never really taken for her. Truth was, Axel had known it too and broken it off with her. They had too much invested in walk away from each other and so they had scrounged from the bowels of the deep to maintain a friendship. Axel had moved on to Liza shortly after and she had dove into her work. Over time, the butterflies in her own stomach around him had died off and he was just her boss once again.

"You know the truth of me. Now you know the truth of Ruby and me as well. This is the agreement we came too. Now..." Axel said shifting his attention from Ruby saying, "Why are you still dressed?"

That snapped her out of whatever was going on with her. She shifted her eyes towards Jeanette and flushed deeply. Jeanette glanced to Axel and he tipped his head towards her saying, "Help her out."

She walked over towards Ruby and stepped behind her. She reached down to her T-shirt seam, then lifted up and peeled it off her with one firm motion! She said, "Your Master gave you a command. You obey his commands." She reached to the clasp on the back of her bra and unclasped it. Her fingers slid through the shoulder straps and slid them off her too. Jeanette reached up and cupped both her breasts. That star struck women inside her couldn't believe she was doing this to America's sweetheart.

Axel said, "Interlace your fingers behind your head baby girl."

As Jeanette's fingers slide down her sides to the waistband of her pants, she slid them over her ass and let them fall to the floor. A moment later, her panties lay in a pile with her pants. Jeanette glanced up at Axel and said, "You aren't a submissive, not really, but you are ... a dominate. So... put my pet in the corner where I told her to go. Her hands are to remain in place until the 20 minutes is up."

Jeanette did as she was asked and Axel smiled. He still had some control over the woman, though she really wasn't a submissive.

Once Ruby was in the corner, Jeanette whispered in her ear, "You are beautiful sweetheart... I want you too..."

Jeanette turned and walked over to Axel and said, "So... where do we go from here?"

Axel stared at her a long moment before saying, "She is mine. I would NOT share her with anyone normally... What she did was cruel to you and me and herself. But she is just a child trying to figure out how to make her way in the world of adults. Do NOT move baby girl." He snapped at her the moment he saw her start to turn.

He walked over to her, grabbing her interlocked fingers and raising her to her tiptoes He said, "If you dare think about disobeying me again, we are going to have a very different conversation that you will not like. You WILL finish your punishment in silence and stillness. Do you understand me?"

He heard her whisper, "Y...yes sir...." He let her hands go and then said, "Back to what we were talking about Jeanette..." He walked back to her, keeping an eye on Ruby, as the two began to talk about the arrangements they would have to make with her...

Ruby's breasts could still feel the aftertouch of Jeanette's hands, her mind still reverberated to the woman's whispered, "You are beautiful ... I want you." And between her legs the memory of that mini-orgasm from her first lesbian kiss kept her hot and moist.

The punishment was so far turning out to be more of a reward, another chance to obey Jeanette, a first grope, first stripping, and in front of Papa Bear, too. With an added thrill of Papa Bear's way with her being seen by Jeanette. It was like they were making her theirs together, each making a move for the other to see, a combination thing that thrilled the young woman. It was definitely a reward though hopefully, Papa Bear wouldn't notice. Jeanette, on the other hand, she wasn't so sure about.

Ruby listened to her Dominants talking about her, making plans, arrangements, knowing she was very visible, was the centre of their attention, the focus of their conversation. She loved it and wanted more, but was content for now to glow in the heady reversal from being about to lose everything to gaining more than could have imagined.

Her mind floated on their discussion of her but also played back being so deliciously stripped naked, and Jeanette's sexy comment, "Your Master gave you a command, obey his commands." That had thrilled her in a way she hadn't anticipated, and she wondered if Jeanette was now her Mistress. She would need to watch and listen so carefully at the Club show tonight, to learn all she could including the words people used and how they behaved.

Would they really put a collar and leash and mask on her, or was it just a figure of speech? Ruby looked forward to finding out.

Jeanette sat at the bar, staring at a very naked Ruby very naked beautiful ass and felt her own juices starting to flow deep down. Axel could see it too. He said, "You want her, don't you?"

The dark haired woman's eyes slid back to him and she slowly nodded. Axel said, "I can tell. So, we both want her. Let me ask you something else.... and be honest with me. If you aren't honest, it won't work. Do you understand me?"

She looked back at him irritatingly and said, "I am trying to be honest with you. Just remember, you have been lying to me about her for what... a week... two? Perhaps since the very beginning of the assignment? I would say the question back to you. I need you to be honest with me."

Axel smirked and said, "Touche. Touche. What do you want to know?"

"She said she loves you.... do you love her?" Jeanette said with her usual tenacity to get straight to the point. She studied him for a long moment as Axel stared at Ruby.

Axel didn't have a good answer for her though. Ever since he had put his heart out there with Liza and she had done what she had done to him, he had tried to burn down that part of him forever. Women, in these days, had all the favors in the courts of law. All a woman had to do was point a finger at a man and said, "He raped me" and she was believed whereas a man would have to prove his innocence not only in the court of law but in the court of public opinion. He REALLY didn't want to find himself in that kind of position again though and he simply wasn't certain that Ruby fully understood what 'loving' someone meant because she was so young and naive and vibrant.

Jeanette watched him in silence and put a hand on his, causing him to break his gaze at Ruby and it was clear to her he was thinking about what he shouldn't. She slid out off the stool and walked directly in front of him. She put her hands on his face and said, "Hey. Don't go there. That girl is NOT Liza. Liza was pure venomous evil and Ruby is NOT her. She isn't capable of that."

Axel's eyes shifted to Jeanette and said, "You don't know that. Neither to I. She is so young and unaware of everything the world has to offer her. People change..."

"I don't." Jeanette said and then partnered it with, "Do you trust me Ax?"

Axel studied her a moment and said, "Of course I do. I have trusted you with my life."

"Trust me about her then. With Liza, it was a he said, she said thing. That can't happen with me. I will have your back like I always have." she said calmly.

Axel took her hands into his and said, "You realize what she is implying though? Sleeping with both of us together? It means would be naked in front of each other once more. Can you handle that?"

"You are easy on the eyes Ax... and besides, it was only submitting to you that didn't feel right. I want to play with her. Teach me how to. Let's share her together." She said to him.

"I thought you were a lesbian?" Axel asked curiously.

She then blushed saying, "There is only one man I do trust with me. You could have done bad things to me when you had me as your submissive, but you honored my wishes, respected my requests, and didn't chastise me about it later. Not many men would have done that."

Axel's eyes slipped over to Ruby and he turned Jeanette so her back rested on his chest. She crossed her hands at her waist and interlaced her fingers with his. He laid her head on his shoulder and said, "Can you share her with me?"

He waited a long moment before he said, "I can." Jeanette smiled, turned her head and kissed his cheek. She said, "I am going with you and her tonight. She gets a Master and a Mistress tonight."

Axel nodded saying, "Do you still have that latex jumpsuit with the zippers still?"

"That is exactly what I thought I would wear too. I got one in red and blue too." She said with a giggle.

Axel looked at the clock and said, "It's been... 24 minutes. I guess..."

"Sweet heart. Approach us. If you know the post Nadu, take it before us." She said.

"I... haven't ... taught her that ... yet." Axel said with a smirk.

"Oh... then kneel in front of us, hands face up on your knees, eyes down." Jeanette said calmly.

Both Axel and Jeanette, now on the same page, watched and waited for her to comply.

Ruby turned, gratefully lowering her hands and massaging her arms to get the blood flowing again. The movement made her small buoyant breasts wobble and she grinned, acutely aware of being the only one naked, and loving it.

She had listened to them talking, heard everything, and understood some of it. They both wanted her. They would all sleep together naked. Jeanette wanted to play with her, not just lesbian sex but lesbian play. And Papa Bear was going to share her with Jeanette. Her happiest understanding was that somehow they were all three going to sex together. She could hardly wait. And she would soon start to learn lesbian sex, too.

Closing the distance between her and them, she answered, "Yes, Mistress, Master!" in a quiet yet excited hoarse whisper, and sank to her knees in front of them, back straight, breasts jutting out, hands resting palm down on her thighs which were pressed together to partly satisfy the need between them.

Her breathing was unsteady and her heart racing. She could feel the tingle of her nipples swelling and the moistening between her legs. She was aching for more sex.

And yet it hadn't been very long since Papa Bear had satisfied her needs so wonderfully. She thought of the amazing delights that she had come to enjoy, being fucked, fingered to orgasm, sucking penis, drinking sperm, kissing a gorgeous woman. And these were just the foothills of the mountain that was sex. And tonight, at the Club show, she would get to see and hear more. With a Master and a Mistress. Belonging to them.

As she settled into position sitting her bare ass cheeks on her ankles, she repeated her lust-driven promises of earlier and added to them.

“I love being your fuck toy, Master Papa Bear. I'd like us to do it every day. And I promise I'll do sex any way you want, where you want, when you want. And I promise the same to you, my sex Mistress. I want to be your sex toy, your fuck toy, to both of you. I wanna suck your penis and drink your sperm, Papa Bear. And I want to be your lesbian sex toy, my Mistress. Whatever is the equivalent of penis sucking and sperm drinking? And tonight I want to be your faceless fucktoy on her Master's and Mistress's leash at the Club, masked but for everyone to see, the property of you both, yours to use however you want. And that text I sent, Mistress, it's now to you, too, that one where I said, "Lets do it Papa Bear, babygirl as faceless fucktoy on her Master's leash at your club tonight, instructions please."
Panting, breasts moving up and down with each breath, Ruby waited with eyes cast down, wanting a response, wanting to be told they both accepted her promise, hoping just the words might be enough to tip her into yet another orgasm.

"Baby Girl, Papa Bear accepts your promise and I will hold you to it even beyond your comfort zones." Axel said as he felt his cock quiver into Jeanette's ass. She glanced down at his loin, then back to his eyes with an arched eyebrow and pushed off.

She walked over to Ruby and started to reach down for her and Axel said, "Wait. Do not touch her. Not yet."

Jeanette looked up at him curiously and cocked her head. Axel said, "A Dominate's First Rule."

She stopped and looked down at Ruby, reaching into her head to dig that old rule out. Her eyes lightened as she smiled and said, "She is in charge by consent. We are nothing more than actors on a set."

Axel nodded and then said, "Baby Girl, do you understand?"

They both saw her shake her head a bit and he said, "It means simply, you have final say over anything and everything that happens to you. You are consenting to let us do things to you. You can stop us at any time by saying one of two words we call Safe Words. These are words any of us can say to stop or slow down a scene, 'Red' for the stop safe word or 'Yellow' for slow down. We are required to either stop immediately if you want to stop OR we must slow down a bit so you can gather your breath or scared. If either of us do anything that doesn't align with your safe words, your consent immediately goes away and we could get in trouble. Do you understand?"

He watched her nod and he said, "You have consented to surrendering to us completely. We have accepted the consent. Simple as that. Mistress Wilson, do you understand?"

"I do." She said as she stood behind her.

"Good." Axel said, "Then show our little slut... the proper pose for Nadu."

Jeanette leaned down and grabbed Ruby's hair and forced her to look up into her eyes. She said, "You haven't been taught the pose yet so I will forgive you this time." She walked around and put her heeled shoe between her knees and batted the inside of each knee saying, "Shoulder width apart!"

"Ass off your heels. Palms up..." She said as she squated before her and moved her hands accordingly. She said, "Tits out... what cute little tits they are too... push them out like you are begging me to suck on them. Good girl. Head forward, eyes down." Jeanette smiled as Ruby complied.

She stood up once she was in position, her crotch at her eye level and said, "She is ready... Papa Bear."

"That's weird when you say it. Call me MasterC." Axel said referring to his last name.

"As you wish... MasterC." Jeanette said with a shiver down her own spine. That was something minor she had liked about him in the past.

"Good. Babygirl... this pose you are in is called Nadu. Learn it, know it, never forget it." Axel said as he walked over and stood behind her. Both her Master and Mistress surrounding her. He said, "When the word Vanilla is spoken in this lifestyle, it means anything non-bdsm related. Vanilla people are people that enjoy non-kinky sex. When you are in the presence of anyone else other than myself or Mistress Wilson, you will act normally in a vanilla fashion. However, when it is just the three of us or you with any one of us alone with no risk of anyone walking in, this is how you will put yourself, clothed or non-clothed. Do you understand me?"

She kept her head down. He squatted behind her cupping both of her breasts and rolling her nipples. He smiled as she ground her hips a moment and he said, "I didn't hear you. Answer with Yes OR No, Master.... or in Mistress Wilson's case, Yes OR No Mistress. Now..." He pinched each nipple a little harder and pulled on them before saying, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, yes, Mistress, yes please, oh yes, green, green, green!" Ruby didn't fully understand everything they were saying, but she did understand that they were going to play with her, that she was loving it so far, that she had a way to slow things down if they became too much for her, and that this position that Mistress had so beautifully and forcefully put her in was Nadu and was to be her starting position.

And it had been beautifully forceful. Exactly what Ruby craved. Exactly what Ruby wanted from Mistress. Though it was a bit like Mistress was being taught by Master how to be a Mistress. Which in itself was good, because that made Ruby the training tool for Mistress to practice on. It was almost too good to be true.

Despite the lovely distractions of Papa Bear Master C behind her, tormenting her nipples, she committed the feel and name Nadu of the new body position to memory. But it wasn't just Master's fingers on her nipples that were distracting. With Mistress's crotch in front of her face, Ruby was convinced that she could detect the aroma of female arousal which in turn set her off.

She was starting to build an orgasm. The sexuality of the situation was overwhelming, and Ruby started to pant and wriggle her hips, chest heaving, tits puffing and pointing straight at Mistress.

Tits. Not breasts, or boobs. Tits, Mistress called them, so tits they were. It was rude, naughty, that word. Deliciously so. Ruby mouthed the word to herself, tits, liking how it felt to say it even silently. She didn't know if she was allowed to actually say it herself, but she liked it. She wanted to know all the words they would be using from now on to describe her body. She was hungry to learn, hungry for more, highly aroused, and closed her eyes to heighten the sensations. Primarily of her nipples being tormented and her nostrils filled with the aroma of Mistress. Ruby licked her lips, inhaling the intoxicating scent.

She also didn't know if her use of the word Green was acceptable, but it seemed the sensible next step after Red for stop and Yellow for slow down. It was just like traffic lights, so surely Green meant GO!

She tried it again, testing for a reaction. "Green, green, green, please, Master, Mistress. Please!"

"Well... someone is an eager beaver..." Axel said as he took one hand and slid it down her belly to her pelvis. He felt intense wetness at her labia and curled his fingers into her juices, taking a healthy portion onto them. He moved his fingers up aiming to put them on Ruby's open and willing mouth when Jeanette reached down and caught him by the wrist. She said, "Sweetheart. Look up at your Mistress."

As she complied, Jeanette guided Axel's fingers to her own mouth. She parted her lips and let her tongue circle his fingers, collecting all the juices from their pet. The expression that grew on Jeanette's face was blissful. Like she was tasting the sweetest juiciest peach she had ever tasted in her life... her eyes closed a few moments, savoring the flavor for a few exquisite seconds...

Axel could see Ruby's head start to lower and he released her other breast and grabbed at her head saying, "Your Mistress commanded you to look at her. You will obey." He forced her head firmly up so she had no choice other than to close her eyes.

Jeanette smiled at Axel then to Ruby and let his fingers go a moment. She said, "You have... never been with a woman? Tasted a woman?"

"Answer her." PapaBear growled.

"No... mistress..." She said.

Jeanette's eyes shifted to Axel once more... a decision being reached, a road being crossed, a path forever altered. She said, "MasterC, secure her in place."

He nodded and with his free right hand, hooked her right arm at the elbow, then moved it behind her back and with his wrist, hooked her left elbow. He said, "Hold your hands slut. You are about to be taught a delicious lesson I think." He kept a grip on her hair, forcing her to look up to Jeanette.

The tall powerful female presence that was Jeanette stepped back a step, then began to roll her pencil skirt up nice and slow. Inch by inch her blue thong panties began to reveal. Axel looked at Jeanette with a knowing grin. She had also known his favorite color was blue. It had been a LONG time since she had allowed this kind of lewd behavior and she couldn't deny she was very aroused.

Axel's cock was growing hard too. It had been a VERY long time since he had been in a threesome but it looked like things were about to heat up.

Jeanette, reached to her panties and slid them just off to one side, revealing her own labia lips and a bulge just under them that was a fully aroused clit. She said, "MasterC, is she secure still?"

Axel growled, "She is. Babygirl, you will NOT move from this position unless I tell you to."

Jeanette smiled and stepped forward to Ruby once more, saying, "Open your mouth slut. I tasted you, now you get to taste me." WIth her heels still on, she was just at the right height, maybe a little too high for Ruby's mouth. As Jeanette spread her lips to reveal her clit. Axel lifted her body just a bit, placing her mouth right on the crotch. He said, "Open your mouth, stick out your tongue and pretend to licking on a sucker. She will tell you what to do."

Jeanette took charge of her head and almost immediately was struck with body wide goosebumps. She looked down at her and said, "Circle my clit slut... Make your Mistress cum... "

It was the most delicious thing Ruby had ever tasted.

Not delicious like food is. Totally different from that. But delicious in that the flavours and texture filled her senses to overflowing, burning her body from the inside as her blood boiled, her nipples stung and her front bottom shot out a jet of wee. At least, she assumed it was wee. What else could it be?

Ruby shook, spasmed, trembled. And sucked and licked and slurped and devoured what she had been offered. Greedy, hungry, needy. Oh, so very needy. And her insides were on fire and leaking and melting all at the same time, and her own little button felt like it was growing and making its own demands.

The sensations filled her to the point where nothing else existed. Master's hand gripping her hair so tight and binding her arms, Mistress's hands on her head forcing her to the fountain, Mistress's juices cascading across her tongue and chin. She spasmed again, whimpering into the hot wet folds of Mistress, wanting this, loving this.

Could it possibly get better than this? She instinctively raised her bottom, inviting Master to penetrate her from behind even though he had no hands free with which to release himself. She was theirs, they knew it, she knew it. Life in between experiences like this would be dull interludes of mundane semi-existence.

Ruby was hooked.

Axel could sense it... Jeanette could too... something was happening. Something... intense. Something powerful. Ruby wasn't just experimenting with one eye open, she was experimenting with both eyes open wide and without any mental restraint. Oh this was going to cause a big ol' can of kick ass if and when this got out into the public. It was going to have to be something the three of them would have to discuss rationally and certainly not now... but soon.

"Oh FUCK!!!" Jeanette said with a loud squeak in her voice. That woman's voice, 90% of the time was baritone and solid. However, when she was scared suddenly, surprised, or ... well... orgasming, she would squeak and the higher pitch the voice, the better the orgasm. This had to be at least a 7 out of 10 for her. Axel looked up at her and she was staring up at the ceiling, both her hands firmly in Ruby's hair and was rubbing her lips and clit all over their pet's face. In addition, that old familiar scent of Jeanette's cum caught his nose as she began to squirt juices on her face. Her muscles in her legs began to quiver as she orgasmed hard on Ruby!

Then almost as suddenly as it started, it stopped. Jeanette let her hair go and staggered back in her heels. She reached for the bar, missed it once causing a minor misstep, but then caught it again to stabilize herself. Axel had to admit, Jeanette looked amazing with her skirt hiked up and her panties pushed to one side. He leaned into Ruby's ear and said, "Look at your Mistress slut. That is the look of a job well done." Jeanette's face was flush, she was sucking in huge amounts of air, her brow was sweaty, and she trembled. He added, "It's been a while since anyone has done that to her."

Jeanette's eyes locked on Axel's and then looked away. Could that have meant, not since... him?

He pulled himself up to his feet, still locked with her arms behind her. He stepped towards Jeanette and said, "Slut... you need to thank your Mistress for allowing you to help her cum. Whenever you make one of us cum, you are performing a duty to us as our slut. You are... our cum bucket now."

She kept Ruby on the balls of her feet as he fully grabbed her breast saying, "When you are with us slut... you are NOT American's Sweetheart. You are NOT a famous actress. You are NOT running any clothing or cosmetic lines. When it is just us, all those other things stay at the door. You are our slut. You are our little whore." He slid his hand down to her pussy while his thigh pressed into her ass, which pushed her pelvis out. He said, "Now... Mistress Wilson, what shall with do with this little slut now."

Jeanette picked up her whiskey sour and took a long drink from it before setting it down. Her eyes shifted to the completely open and exposed to her. She said, "Well MasterC, I have tasted her cum, she has tasted mine, I presume she has tasted yours and you her. That only leaves..."

Axel's face flushed as she reached to Axel's belt, unfastened it and pulled the belt off completely. She said, "Turn her around." Axel smiled and turned her as asked and she coiled that belt at the elbows for her firmly. She then grabbed her hair and pulled her back to the balls of her feet and said, "Let's take this slut... to her bedroom." Axel pulled the camera controller and turned all cameras off. He then slid the scarf hanging on Jeanette's neck off her and coiled it once Ruby's neck, taking the two ends in his own hand. He pulled her close to him and said, "Are you ready?"

Jeanette's fingers slid into Ruby's mouth before she could answer and said, "Of course our little whore is ready... look..." She dipped into Ruby's pussy once more and put her fingers to Axel, who cleaned them off. He said, "Let's go..."

At this point, no body could do anything to save Ruby from what was about to cum... her mouth gagged, completely naked, on the balls of her feet, her elbows bound and being led into her bedroom by a thick muscular man at least a 15" taller than her and 150 lbs heavier... and a woman at least 12" taller and 50 lbs heavier in pure muscle and tone. Axel and Jeanette knew... they were about to thoroughly break this woman in...

Ruby was in another world, another reality. Master had said as much, that with them she was slut, whore. No longer Ruby.

Her mind and body immersed themselves in this new alternate existence. Nothing else mattered. She adored the way Master and Mistress used her, passed her between them, worked together to play with her and satisfy themselves on her, binding her, lifting and positioning her, and now marching her to her bedroom. For yet more sex.

She was ready. More than ready. It was as if her appetite expanded the more they fed it, like some monster that only grew larger and more voracious the more it consumed.

As soon as her mouth was again free, she voiced her needs, her wants, justifying herself in that Master had invited her to thank Mistress.

"Thank you Master, thank you Mistress, for letting me be used by you to achieve orgasms, and please may baby girl now also be baby slut, and baby whore, and baby cumbucket? Please? Can they be my names when we're together? Please?"

She couldn't really say much more as she was manhandled and shoved and carried into the bedroom. Ruby had no idea what further treats were in store for her, but she wanted to make the most of them since she'd be merely an apprentice spectator at the show tonight.

This was going to be her last chance to orgasm herself probably until tomorrow, and she needed another orgasm. Was desperate for it. Tasting Mistress cumming, being the bucket for Mistress's cum had only driven her need further towards that desperation. If she couldn't orgasm soon she might explode from sexual need.

Hopefully master and Mistress knew that. Hopefully, they would give her the release she craved and needed before they finished. Of course they would.

Wouldn't they?

When the three of them stepped into the bedroom, Axel closed the door behind them and locked it. Jeanette too her little toy and guided her to the bed, tossing her rather roughly onto it. She said, "Baby slut... do NOT move. do NOT speak."

Jeanette then turned towards Axel and stared at him. She reached to her skirt and slid it down over her waist to let it fall to the ground. She then leaned down and stepped out of her panties one leg at a time. She bundled them up and leaned over and said, "Open your mouth baby slut." She shoved the panties into her mouth. She then turned back towards Axel and began unbuttoning her blouse slowly and sensuously.

Axel said, "Well... what do we have here..." He smiled and walked towards Jeanette, touching her sternum under and between her breasts saying, "When did you get this tattoo?"

She smiled and said, "About 2 years ago." She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra... letting it slide off as well.

Axel hesitated a moment, then a thoughtful came across his face and a slight nod saying, "It suits you..."

They both turn towards their little baby whore and she said, "I think it's time to reward her for her good behavior, don't you?"

Axel started to say something, then Jeanette's hand reached over and grabbed his thick cock still tucked away in his pants. He gave her a sidelong glance, then looked at Ruby to see how she was going to behave. If it was the three of them, they would all be fucking each other. He said, "Are you... okay with this?"

"Silly man... she can't talk." Jeanette said, "Not with my panties in her mouth." She walked to the bed, repositioning her so she lay on her back. She then straddled Ruby's face, her glistening pussy hanging warm and wet inches over her face. She then reached down into Ruby's mouth and pulled the panties out saying, "Please me baby whore." She lowered her pussy down onto her mouth.

AS soon as Ruby's mouth was filled with pussy, Jeanette leaned down, letting her breasts rub along her tummy, then parted babygirl's own legs nice and wide and said, "Oh Papabear... Look at this? Keep licking me baby slut... obey you mistress."

Axel's eyes locked on Ruby's who was watching him intently and he smiled to her, then walked to the head of the bed to see what Jeanette was looking at. Her fingers were deep inside of Ruby, causing her to wiggle and grind and moan. A squirt of cum shot from her as Jeanette's thumb circled her clit. She said, "Did you see that, MasterC? Your babygirl just came without permission.

"So it would seem." Axel said and reached down and spread her lips wide apart. He said, "Look at that pretty little juicy pussy. Taste it for me."

Jeanette smiled at him and then leaned down and ran her tongue hard along her clit and labia as two fingers probed her. He chuckled when Ruby's back suddenly arched and she screamed a muffled scream! More cum began to spurt out of her. Jeanette laid her fingers flit on the clit and furiously began to rub back and forth on that clit once more taking the small spurts of her juices and turned them into one giant stream!

Axel leaned on the headboard and smiled saying, "That was... impressive." He watched as the stream of cum slowed down. Jeanette ground her hips on Ruby and began panting saying, "This little baby whore knows how to use that tongue. You sure she is new?"

Axel nodded and she said, "You are awfully dressed. You seem to have a strong resistance to two naked women on this bed... You want to join in?"

"I don't know. Ruby may have her hands and mouth quite full to handle anymore." Axel said and both of them laughed when Ruby' pushed her pussy into the air in temptation. He said, "Well... I guess she can take more."

He reached to his pants and took them off as Jeanette rubbed and tormented that sweet pussy. He set his suit coat, shirt, tie, shoes and socks on the dresser as well. He pulled his cock from his briefs and Jeanette said, "Damn... I had forgotten about that boy."

Axel flushed slightly as he crawled onto the bed between Ruby's legs. Her hips remained pushed into the air. He said, "Lube me up?"

Jeanette's mouth slid onto his cock down to her throat and back a few times before she looked up saying, "She is all yours..."

He slid his cock into Ruby's open little pussy, just to the head. To his surprise, she splashed more seed on his cock with just that little effort. Anticipation can be such a powerful tool. The two laughed once more then he thrust his cock balls deep into her! A muffled scream came from Jeanette's pussy as he began to slide in and out of her, while Jeanette rubbed her clit in motion with his cock...

Ruby's mouth was filled with her Mistress's pussy and its delicious free-flowing juices, and her own pussy was filled with her master's beautiful cock and her own copious juices.

It was like nothing else she'd ever known. Her senses were on overload, her pussy fucked and pounded, her clit teased and tormented to ecstasy, her nose and mouth full of female sex. She loved it, savoured it, owned it, surrendered to it, was lost in it.

She had weed herself again but the grownups didn't seem to mind, and Ruby glowed with the praise of impressive, of pride in tongue skills she didn't know she had.

The orgasm she craved rippled through her but didn't stop. It was like riding a surf wave, she imagined, her mind searching for understanding while her body seemed to just know. She cummed, was in a constant cum, never wanted to stop cumming.

And despite it all, part of her was aware enough to be storing memories, images, feelings and sensations. Papa Bear looking her in the eye while her mouth feasted on Mama Mistress's pussy. Her mouth stuffed with Mama Mistress's soiled panties. The rough way Mama Mistress threw her down onto her bed. Hearing the banter between Master and Mistress, their familiarity, and the way they discussed their babywhore babyslut.

Eyes now closed, Ruby babywhore babyslut fucked and sucked and licked and cummed, knowing that this was the best sex she was ever going to have, the best experience she would ever enjoy, with the best lovers any girl could ever want.

It was never going to get better than this.

Axel was getting lost in the moment. He knew it. They both did. His cock slid in and out of Ruby tight little hole with that nastily delicious slurping sound that comes when there is a hard suction locked in tight. Jeanette began to giggle in part to the sound and how Ruby's muffled screams and moans tickled her lips as well! Axel's cock began to swell with intensity as Jeanette reached around and massaged his ball sack too.

It was a... tenuous moment for the two Axel and Jeanette. They had known each other's body's before, been fuck buddies, FWB, and later just professional colleagues. It's not like this was his first time with her, but it was his first threesome with her and someone else. And that someone else was none other than Miss America's Sweetheart herself whose legs were spread wide, her pussy being slammed and her mouth full of Jeanette.

It was working though as her Mistress screamed out and began to spasm hard! He had known Jeanette was a squirter so based on the sound she was making, he suspected that is exactly what was happening. Something about Ruby's tongue was dialed in perfect to her. As she finished, she yelped and rolled off Ruby onto her side, sucking in air like it was going out of style, her hand on her tender pussy covering it protectively as she struggled to not tremble.

His eyes locked on Ruby's and said, "Look what you did...."

He pulled out of her tunnel nice and slowly, then stood up off the bed a moment. He said, "Are you okay there Jeanette?"

She sucked in a deep lungful of air and said, "Yeah... just ... never... been tongue fucked... like that.... HOLY....HOLY SHIT... she is .... is amazing."

Axel smiled saying, "That she is.... our little baby whore has natural talent at being a slut... our slut."

"I love the sound of that MasterC..." She added with a smirk.

Axel's eyes shifted towards Ruby and quickly noted her eyes seemed to be locked on his cock, which glistened and dripped with precum and her juices. Jeanette spotted that cock as well and said, "I think this little babytramp here still needs cock in her. Let's see how she is on a cock..."

She rolled onto her hands and knees and pushed herself to her knees, maneuvering on the bed and pulling Ruby up onto her knees as well. She edged Ruby to the foot of the bed saying, "You are going to practice with that delicious tongue of yours on that magnificent shaft of ours..." She firmly grabbed the back of her head, saying, "Open up, tongue out."

"Your Master has a very particular way he loves to be orally pleased and I don't think he has had two lovely women on his cock before so this could be a lot of fun... watch me..." Jeanette said as she gently grabbed his cock and balls and pulled him a step closer. She said, "He loves being licked on the underside... like this.

She leaned her head towards his cock, then tipped his cock up to show the massive vein underneath and let her tongue slowly move from the base of his balls up the underside to the tip where she crescendo'd with a curl of her tongue at the tip. She said, "Your turn babyslut. Do what I did..."

Ruby did as she was told. Of course, she did. She was a good girl, an obedient girl for her master and mistress, a babygirl, babyslut, and despite not doing anything clever or having any experience to speak of, she was being rewarded with praise and tuition, and attention. And she wanted to please.

Ruby copied mistress exactly, even to the tongue curl, then leaned back to watch mistress demonstrate again. Except that this time, Ruby joined in, chin against mistress's chin, tongue touching mistress's tongue, licking softly the smooth hot skin of master's big hard delicious cock, a double dick licking cock worship. At least, that's how Ruby thought of it. She was in love with this cock and had already become infatuated with it, but she was also in love with her Papa Bear, which was almost the same thing but not quite. These grown-up relationships were complicated. And she fancied the pants off mistress, too, which seemed to be allowed. More than just allowed. Yet more complications.

But it wasn't Ruby's job to worry herself over complications. She had worked out that being their babygirl meant in part that they took responsibility for complications so she didn't have to. All very freeing. And freeing her to watch, copy, learn. And she was learning so much.

So while her mind played through these thoughts, her body followed its own urgings and Ruby licked and sucked on master's cock under mistress's expert tuition, two tongues coordinated in an erotic ballet, kissing, entwining, tormenting, arousing, satisfying, pleasing each other and master together. Ruby gained her second wind, and relaxed into the masterclass of threeway sex, storing up feelings and emotions and movements for when one day she might draw on them on camera.

Ruby looked up into master's eyes, his cock balanced across her tongue and mistress's, silently pleading for him to cum.

Of all the scenarios that he had imagined in his entire life, the idea of America's Sweetheart and his former slave kneeling naked on the bed, their tongues on his cock would never have EVER come into his mind as a possibility! Axel had been in threeways in the past, though she wouldn't have known that for it was after her time.

Yet as his rock hard cock was on the verge of release, he had to step back a moment... only a moment to regain a tiny bit of his composure. He got a mixed reaction from this small insignificant action! From Ruby, she looked confused perhaps as if thinking he was rejecting her advance. She was still WAY too new to realize the truth though. Jeanette on the other hand gave a dark devious smile as her eyes locked up at his and giggled.

She glanced to Ruby and said, "Your Master is about to lose his load and is trying to regain himself... don't let him do it..."

Before Ruby could really process what she had said, she reached to the back of her head and pushed her forward onto Axel's cock! She was pushed so far forward that if his cock hadn't had been there, she would have fallen flat on her face off the bed! Second, Jeanette didn't stop where she had seen Ruby stop on her own licks and strokes. This time, she pushed her past her gag reflex so his cock actually slide into the back of her mouth and down into her throat a ways!

Axel panicked a moment as Ruby's eyes seemed to just about bulge out of her head and she slammed her hands onto his hips in a knee jerk reaction as suddenly her air was completely caught off. Axel could see her shock as she tried to understand what was happening to her and he tried to push back a bit but Jeanette wouldn't allow it as she slinked off the bed a step, grabbing his ass cheek and shoved him into her again.

He said, "Stop... seriously... fuckin..... oh god!" She had grabbed Ruby's head and pulled back only a few inches and pushed her back onto him over and over forcing Ruby to have her first deep throat! Axel's tiny control he was managing to hold on to slipped out and he clamped his hands over Ruby's head too and exploded his seed down her throat!!

Jeanette looked up at him saying, "I know how you like your oral... sir."

In that moment, she let her head go and a moment later, so did he! He felt Ruby push her hands on his hips and push off him back! A long white shot of seed caught Ruby in the eye as she fell backwards onto the bed gagging and choking on what she had just experienced! Jeanette giggled as she looked down at Axel and took her own tongue and licked him clean.

Axel's eyes were locked on Ruby though as she stared up at the ceiling blankly almost, gasping and sucking in as much air as her lungs could go... before he said, "A... are you alright... babygirl?" His confidence waning at the moment...

Ruby lay on her back, gasping, panting, and her hands went straight between her legs pressing urgently on her love button. She knew that her face was a mess, could feel Papa Bear's sperm mingling with Mistress's sex juice to create an ultimate beauty mask, and still high from the unimagined double sexing babygirl whirled her fingers to masturbate in front of her Master and Mistress.

She masturbated to consummate their sex, masturbated to honour them both, masturbated to bring herself to one more, final, satisfying concluding orgasm.

Her insides boiled and sprayed from her body, a jet of sensual ecstasy, while her eyes rolled up and her consciousness receded and her last thoughts dwindled to a bright light receding far away and that she was dying happy, as happy as she could ever have hoped to be.

This was the end, her end, they had sexed her to death, the virgin sacrifice on the altar. Ruby was complete...

Her eyes opened and she knew where she was. She had survived, but would never be the same again. She saw Master and Mistress looking at her.

"Can we do that again when we get back from the club?"

To hear those words coming from Ruby... caught both of them off-guard. Axel could do nothing really but blink as he processed what happened to her. He was by no stretch of the imagination a small man... not porn star grade but not small either. He knew other women who had sucked on him before and how they had reacted and not once in his entire life had anyone responded quite like Ruby had jsut done. Ruby, with her face covered her cum and spit looking up at him with anticipation and desire.

Jeanette, on the other hand, put a hand to her own mouth and tried to hide a giggle that escaped her mouth. With a chuckle, she said, "Looks like slut whore is a natural then Daddy... Perhaps it isn't necessary to go to the club and just get right down to it..."

Axel turned his eyes from Ruby to Jeanette and he said, "Perhaps... you should show some respect for her sacrifice of deep throating me... and clean me up."

Her smile faded as a part of those old relationship started to come through once more and she said, "I... don't do that... she does... You heard your Master... clean him up."

Axel struck like a snake as he grabbed a hard handful of hair, the defiance of this woman triggering the inner dom to really come out and said, "I said... you do it... woman..." He turned her head towards his cock, her hands pressed onto his hips as she tried to hold back.

Ultimately, he and Ruby both watched as Jeanette ended up licking his cock clean. He looked to Ruby and said, "Babyslut. You have my instructions from before about how to prepare. I have a special bag for you out in the car... Now, wait... what are you doing?"

To his surprise, while Jeanette was held tightly and made to clean his cock, Ruby slipped between Jeanette's legs and clamped onto her clit hard! Jeanette now struggled between controlling the oral cleaning on Axel versus Ruby's oral cleaning on her!

It didn't take long for Jeanette to lose the battle and drench Ruby's face with her seed once more!

"That... that's enough... We need... to prepare for ... tonight... you are really are our babyslut aren't you?" Axel said as he guided her off the bed to go take her shower.

Nearly an hour later, Jeanette was back in the security room still buzzing from what had just happened when Axel walked in saying, "Are you ready?"

Jeanette looked up at him and said, "You forced your dominance on me... I told you I didn't want that."

"It's okay... you got off big... admit it, you are not a Mistress... you are more like an alpha slave.... " Axel said as he walked over to her.

Jeanette said, "I... I don't know. I think I shouldn't go tonight. I need to think."

Axel hesitated and said, "I... I am sorry Jean. I really am. Don't revert back. Enjoy the moment while you got them."

She kept her eyes focused on the monitors watching as Ruby paced back and forth in the foyer of her condo. She said, "She is waiting for you... I am okay... Just need to think tonight. We can talk again tomorrow. Go have fun."

Axel sighed and then walked out of the room to go meet Ruby for her night on the town.

Ruby was showered, legs and pits shaved, bush neatly trimmed, hair clean and shining and fragrant, makeup discreet, wearing black leggings, lightweight pumps, a cream silk button front blouse over a white lacy small bra and matching thong. At her side was a slightly larger than usual bag by a Designer House containing her little blue velvet bag, a tiny blue backless halter top dress with black lace thong and its paired strapless bra, dark holdup hose, and black patent heels as instructed by Papa Bear. Or as she interpreted his instructions. They were going to a club; she hoped that she'd got the club wear right.

It was already just gone 8 pm, so she phoned down to her Security and asked for Mr Cadell, saying she wanted a bodyguard while she went out for the evening.

While she waited, Ruby fretted about the clothes she was bringing, bit her lip in nervous anticipation of what she might witness as Papa Bear's arm candy, glowed with delight as she remembered how Master and Mistress had sexed with her, and generally let her mixed emotions churn her tummy.

She wasn't just nervous. She was slightly scared. What if she let Papa Bear down? What if she embarrassed him because she didn't know how to behave? What if the sights freaked her out and she panicked? What if Papa Bear got cross with her?

Last edited:
Axel nodded to the officer to guided Ruby to the car he had pulled up in and said, "Thank you for keeping an eye on things. See you on your next shift Officer Jones."

He closed the door for Ruby as she settled into the back seat of the car and as they took off, he said, "You look wonderful babyslut... look in the floor of the seat. There is another bag for you. Open it up and look at the contents."

The drive would take nearly an hour to get there due to being in a rather complicated warehouse area in the middle of the city and she lived soo far away from it in her luxury condo. He said, "You will find a hood inside, a set of ankle and wrist cuffs, a ball gag, and a leash. This is what you are going to wear in addition to what you have in your bag. I got you a special kind of hood that allows you to see somewhat still while no one can see who you are. When we go out to these clubs, this is how you will protect your identity."

He came to a stop and then turned right and merged onto the highway and said, "Let me explain a few things to you before you go in. There are two dress codes in this place... the first is what is called vanilla and the way you are dressed now is perfectly acceptable. This is seen outside the building and in the lounges at this club. From the moment you leave this car till the moment you get back into the car, you will ALWAYS wear your hood. All this will be for nothing if you take it off and someone recognizes you."

Axel glanced in the rearview as she looked things over and he said, "Once we get inside, there are a set of changing rooms for men and women. You will go into the changing room and put on the outfit you have in your bag you brought with you, the cuffs, collar, and leash. There is a passthrough set of doors in there which open to the main BDSM room. Once you are in there, member dress code applies, meaning you may strip down as much as you want... or as little as you want. Once you go through those doors you will come to me, hand me your leash and not leave my side unless I say you can."

He turned onto an overpass and headed into the city... and said, "Once you are in there, my name is MasterC, not Axel or Papabear. Papabear is for you to use in private with me and now your Mistress. In addition to observing what is going on, you will also need to keep my glass full and kneeling at my feet. There is no sex of any kind allowed in these kinds of clubs, not even oral or fingering... NO penetration of any kind. Once you are in there, you are no longer you.... baby whore... you are an extension of me so anything you do that reflects poorly on me you will be punished severely for. With that hood on, no one will know who you are... but you also have NO clout at all that way too. No one may touch you without my permission. You treat all doms as Masters with the correct honorifics and each slave as equals. The ONLY orders you follow though... are mine. Does all this make sense to you? Do you have any questions?"

He turned the car off the interstate into the warehouse district. just a few more minutes from the destination.

“Questions?Crumbs! Um, I'm a bit overwhelmed. It's kind of more than I was expecting. More serious, more formal. More scary!”

Ruby took another breath, the latest in a succession of calming exercises to still the fear churning her insides. Was it fear or perhaps excitement, she wondered?

The contents of Papa Bear's bag of toys were scattered on the seat beside her. She couldn't tell the ankle and wrist cuffs apart by their size, but they were all a matched set each with soft linings, leather outers, straps, and a D-ring. And they were beautiful to touch and feel. The leash had a collar attached, similar to the cuffs, also lined and buckled. Her heart was racing.

Ruby tried on the hood. It felt complicated but also fairly obvious where her eyes, nose, and mouth should go. “You'll need to help me with this hood thing. And yes, I might be simple but I understand the need to be kind of anonymous, a nobody.”

Putting the toys into her own bag, Ruby ran through Papa Bear's instructions, treating them like a Film Directors requirements, his vision.

“Follow your Orders only, no one else's. Treat Dominants as Master or Mistress with respect and deference, and slaves as equals. Am I your slave whenever we're at clubs like these? I am an extension of you, a part of you, and represent you, and address you as MasterC. And there's no sex.” Ruby paused to pout in her former teen tantrum manner. “Car to changing room dressed as I am but with hood, change into my dress, cuffs, collar, come through to the Club room and hand you my leash, kneel at your feet unless serving your drink. Never leave your side without permission.”

Ruby watched as the scenery changed and she sensed that they were almost there. She wanted to be sick.

Axel turned into a parking lot where a few other cars were parked nearly an old renovated warehouse called Zero Consequences. The label on the warehouse was modest. It was an older building which had a number of few shrubs, a few smaller trees, sidewalk benches, and some new lighting put in place. There was a group of men and women loitering around a set of double doors that might have been used as an employee entrance at some previous time in the past. Two large muscular men wearing private security uniforms, badges, and tasers stood on either side of the door checking ID's off a tablet and opening the door for people one or two at a time.

Axel parked the car and said, "Slide over... I am coming back"

He opened his door, got out, then slipped into the back seat next to Ruby once more. He turned to face her and said, "There is one core inherent rule about this place to remember. What happens inside is fantasy. It allows you to disappear into a world that doesn't exist anywhere else. It allows you to be who you want to be in any way you want to be it. You go in as my slave tonight because that is the fantasy you want to live. However, you can stop this at any time you want. You will either say, Porcupine OR you will snap your fingers if your mouth is unable to speak. Do you understand me?"

He let his eyes move down her body as she fingered the collar in her hands and he gently slid if from her grip and said, "I am proud of you. I know this is unnerving for you and it takes a lot of bravery to do this for the first time. I respect that and I respect you for it. We don't have to in though if you do not want to. I will not think any less of you for that decision if you want to make it as well and nothing changes."

Axel set the collar on his lap and then put his hands on the sides of her face and leaned in and kissed her... slowly at first... then deeper and more intensely! He felt her crawling into his lap as he continue to steal her breath away from her and finally after a long few minutes, pulled back and said, "If you still want to go forward with this, you will need to pull your hair back into a ponytail so I can slide it through this top hole in your hood."

“Porcupine, or snap my fingers. Got it.” Ruby rehearsed them both with her eyes closed. It was important, though her trust in Papa Bear meant that she was unlikely to need them.

The kiss had been spectacular, and partly melted, Ruby gathered her hair ready to post it through the mask's hole. No further words seemed necessary. While Papa Bear, or MasterC, did his thing, Ruby took the collar back from his lap and held it flat on her upraised palms as if making an offering, a request, a statement, all in one simple gesture. She wanted to do this, even if only once, even if it wasn't really her thing, even if they never tried it again.

She was nervous. Not simply because she was stepping into the unknown. That was easily justified as adding to her life experiences to enrich her acting. She would be safe; Papa Bear would see to that. What was making her nervous was the understanding that this would affect their relationship.

If it was good, they would move forward together, deepening what they had. If it wasn't so good, Ruby felt that she would lose something valuable, treasured, prized. It was a turning point. Forward or back. Win or lose. Fulfilled or empty.

For some reason, Axel felt a growing anxiety building inside him as well as this was about to go done. All it would take is for one jerk of the jerk off of the hood and her entire career could go up in smoke. He hesitated a moment as he picked up the hood and said, "Are you sure you want to do this? Last chance to back out..."

He watched her eyes slide down to the hood and then back to him and nod. He smiled down at her burying the anxiety in himself as deep down as he could and said, "Okay... here we go."

He rolled the mask over her head, sliding the hair through the hair hole in the back so show one ponytail of her hair. He rolled it down over her face and soon her identity was solid and secure. He smiled at her and said, "Who are you?"

He heard her giggle as he stuffed the items into the bag and said, "Let's go."

He slid out of the car and helped her out of it as well. He leaned in and said, "You will need to remain at my side and one step behind. Tonight is formal night..." He handed her the bag and began to walk to the club, locking to the car remotely.

They reached the club doors and two big men stood there staring at them as he and other couples walked. One said, "Oh SHIT... MasterC in the house!!!" They gave him a high five and powerful hugs! There was clear excitement in their voices!

Then their eyes turned to the new arrival and said, "Oh snap!! Adele in the house!!!" They went to high five her as well and Axel got in the middle saying, "no... NO NONO... Not Adele. She and I are over."

"Oh" One of them said and eyed her in her outfit and cocked his head sideways and said uncertainly, "Jasmine then?"

"Nah Jasmine had red head... like flaming red and was taller!" The other guy said.

The first snapped his finger as he recalled and said, "Right!!! My bad..." He turned to look at Ruby once more trying to figure out her ID...

Axel said, "Remember the rules man... she is someone new... you don't know her." He took her hand and guided the two of them inside...

The front room of the warehouse had been renovated into a chrome, blue and black club like environment with a dozen or so free standing tables with no chairs, a bar on the far wall and a jukebox playing some classic rock songs on them. Axel pointed to the changing room and said, "You may go in there... bring your locker key out to me and I will keep it for you. Run along and I will meet you on the other side."

He waited as he let her hesitantly release his grip and headed towards the changing rooms...

Back