The Digital Ireland ( Irish ) Thread

1386697830_5653604.jpg

Man I love this country!!!

>Sol

Hello from across the pond.

Hello back!

I just talked to my best friend and she has decided that she wants the two of us to go to Ireland in 2015/16. Any suggestions on where to go?

My gosh there is alot to see! Umm probably Glenda Lough, the Buren, Cliff's of mohair, Galway Bay... Off the top of my head ( as mo cheann )

>Sol

I am half Irish on my mother's side. Does that get me a nice Irish Whiskey at a discounted price?

You pour, I'll drink...slainte
I hope I got that right?...cheers

Worried how I will look drunk, so better start me off with a single. I think it is going to be kick ass strong.:)

Oh am a vino man, only drink that seems to make me tipsy

>Sol

I have heard a couple stand up comics from Ireland....you guys have an amazing sense of humour.

I have heard a couple stand up comics from Ireland....you guys have an amazing sense of humour.

Try living here, hence the amazing sense of humour! :D

Evening sol and all

And I see whiskey was mentioned nothing like going into a bar and asking the barmaid has she a black bush! :D

Frank Carson, Dermot Morgan ( Father Ted), Niall Tóibín,Tommy Tiernan...
I feel it's our sense of self which keeps us laughing. My grandmother often said "It's easier to laugh then cry"

>Sol

Try living here, hence the amazing sense of humour! :D

Evening sol and all

And I see whiskey was mentioned nothing like going into a bar and asking the barmaid has she a black bush! :D

Ah Bushmills, no where else in the world would have such a label...
Story Diesel?

>Sol

I recognize several of those names....all funny
Here in Canada we have beaver tails...so we are used to the funny names of things.

I recognize several of those names....all funny
Here in Canada we have beaver tails...so we are used to the funny names of things.

*Shakes head* beaver tails...
Actually I am surprised how "beaver " got used in modern culture...

>Sol

Back