The Digital Ireland ( Irish ) Thread

Not exactly a common thing during the day, but I have seen quite a few of these at dusk / night over the years.
a3YBrPr_700b.jpg

>Sol

thats awesome,, think i've only seen a couple wild owls before. spectacular to witness!

Seriously?
Man you should take a trip out side the "Pale" :p
Having said that I have seen foxes coming out of Cineworld on Parnell Street, a Badger in Blanch' and complete set of bats in Swords etc.
Or there is a Crane family not to far from where I live but they are always out when I don't have my Canon SLR

>Sol

i used to live on farm land but even still, was rare to see them.

Well if you kept live stock and poisoned/trapped the rodents I could understand why.
They tend to like open areas and grassy fields.
Should see kites, or to my absolute joy, a sparrowhawk in action!

>Sol

"[To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! ]"

Laurel should'a shut down these Paddies long ago.

brian_o_driscoll_1369440c.jpg

Brian O 'Driscoll with his 129th cap today

Go on Ireland!!!

>Sol

Easóg iontach
"wonderful stoat "
Phonetically ; Ea sta-og ion tog

>Sol

[laughs] Love it! That may be my new phrase. I doubt I can pronounce it properly but I will do my best!

Can I come here if I ever am in need of translating?

Back