The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

After dumping his giant load of cum into Rene, Michael laid back. He watched Rene and noticed that she saw the call as still connected. He watched as she disconnected the call and headed into the bathroom.

He laid there for a minute and then climbed out of the bed and headed into the bathroom. “I don’t recall saying that I was finished with you, but then again, I guess you are in a hurry to get home to your husband. He stepped into the shower and let the warm water flow over his body.

Saying nothing else to Rene, he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. After drying off, he smacked her on her fine ass and went back into the room. Grabbing his clothes, he looked back toward the bathroom. “Do you want me to take you home Doc, or would you like to spend the night here?”

Looking at the clock it was 3am on a Saturday morning.
"Going home now seems a little difficult" she said weighing the situation. "Think any bars are open?" Rene said looking at Michael playfully.." When was the last time a woman satisfied you in a restroom?" she asked reaching for her skirt and blouse. She left her panties and bra on the couch then stuffed them in her bag. "I know a place in town that never closes" she said surprising Michael as he assumed she was always asleep by ten.
She stood holding her bag smiling as Michael gathered his things and they walked out.
A strange hour to check out but this was no ordinary couple. Rene was beautiful with her hair naturally falling down her back and her face clean and vibrant from a night of wonderful sex.
The brought the car around and the valet opened the door with a appreciative and knowing glance down Rene's blouse as she slid into the car.
Rene directed Michael with her hand on his thigh as he drove. It was quiet on the road. A clear night as they cruised back to town and she directed tot his alley with a red door. She told him to park anywhere and they walked to the door which surprisingly opened for Michael's pull.
Inside was a bar running down the right side of the narrow room with stools then a couple booths in the back. There was a middle aged man behind the bar watching TV wit the two older guys at the bar when they walked in.
"Get us drinks" Rene said to Michael "I will get a booth."
He watched her walk slowly back to the booths as did the men at the bar appreciating her figure and style as she passed.

As they drove to the bar, his hand slid up the inside of her thigh, inching ever closer to her silkiness. He got close, but did not touch. There would be plenty of time for more touching, he was certain about that.

When they walked into the bar, he watched her walk toward a booth in the back. He smiled as the eyes of the men followed her. Michael ordered drinks for them and left the bartender a nice tip before heading to the booth. “Hey Gorgeous, come here often?” He jokes with Rene as he sat the drinks on the table and then slid in next to her.

“This doesn’t look like a place I would expect you to know about. It seems way beneath you.” He placed his hand on her thigh and let his fingers slide under the hem of her skirt. He picked up his drink. “To my hot Doctor. May she continue to enjoy what she has recently found and had been searching for for so long.” He downed his double shot of tequila as he slid his fingers higher up her thigh.

Rene smiled at Michael and watched as he sat next to her. His hand was cold from he glasses as she took the glass and sipped the tequila. She listened to him toast his "hot doctor" and slide his hand up her leg. she opened her legs for him with a smirk as the tequila warmed her.

"I am not quite as sober as you think" she said taking another sip. She watched him down the full shot. As his finger tip down her wet lips and then her stiff little clit. She leaned over and whispered "Michael do you want me again?" Her hand slid under the table as she laid back and ran her hand up to his cock. She rubbed his semi hard cock as his finger dipped into her.

"I am going to be honest with you Michael. I think you should know you are not the first patient my techniques have brought me here with" she says watching him for a reaction. She had never told anyone this before. Her husband knows of her liaisons. "I think we have discovered things in both of us that we both appreciate."

She takes her tequila and finishes the liquor as his hand seems paused unsure of things. She moans softly and leans over says "don't let your ego screw this up. Only truly free people can experience what we have. Freedom means you do not need me, you want me, you will fucking walk through a wall to have me but you will let me go when I want to. Can you handle this? You came to me broken and lost because you had tied your ship to another person and she left you. Left you broken and alone. I saw the man you are, not the shell you tied to that bitch Jenn. You chose poorly but if I had not come into your life you would be looking for another drug, another addiction, maybe younger and sexier and shallower that you could dominate and make your wife. I hope I have shown you what two individuals can have."

Rene sat back and looked at him unsure of his reaction. If she had said this to him before this day he would have stormed off. He is still sitting here so that is something.

"Michael I am going to the bathroom. If you want to continue this relationship you can come in and get possibly the best blow job of your life or you can leave and find another addiction." she said with a small smile. She pushed her way out as he stood and she walked to the door across the room.

Michael slid his hand from beneath her skirt. He watched her walk away and into the ladies rest room. He loved the fact that she believed that she was the one who was in control. It was one of the things he enjoyed about her. She gave off the air of being in charge.... all the while she knew who really was.

He waited a few minutes. Yes, he was going to keep her guessing. She would wonder whether he was going to come in or not. Then, when she was starting to doubt, he would enter.... on his terms, not on hers.

When he thiught that he had given it enough time, he got up from the booth and walked to the ladies room. He smiled as the guys watched him. He opened the door just as Rene was approaching it to exit. “Where are you going?”

He spun her around and pinned her against the door; his hands on her hips. “I am going to get that blow job, but on my terms.... You are the only one who can screw this up Rene. I don’t care how many others you have treated, or say you have treated, using this technique. There is nobody who has given you what I have.... and will.” He stepped back from her; staring into her eyes.

Rene looked at him. His smirk of superiority was sexy but she was disappointed. She enjoyed his physicality and showing her he wanted her and how but he was missing her main treatise.

She did not wait for him to lock the door or try to explain the true nature of freedom and their newly discovered plain of existence.and pure erotic experience. She stepped back on the dirty white tile floor and got on her knees. She pulled her hair back and then put her hands behind her back. She bowed her head submissively, kn owing this was his greatest turn on. She then slowly raised her bright blue eyes and licked her lips knowing what she was about to get.

She, unlike Michael, both knew the power and ecstasy of untethered freedom flying without a net and complete submission without a safe word. One day he may, if he is capable but for now she will let him feel his testosterone fill his muscular body. She will allow him to use her to bring forth his seed, his precious life giving cells and then take them however he most desires.

"I am ready" she said softly. "Do you find me pleasing?"

Her response was not pleasing to him. He reached down and lifted her to her feet. “Rene, I think we have reached a point where our connection isn’t clear. Maybe it is from lack of sleep, but we are on different wave lengths right now. What I just witnessed from you is not what I like about you.”

He opened the door and let her walk out of the rest room. Guiding her toward the exit to the club, he placed a hand in the small of her back. His mind wandered as they walked to the car. What had happened? He expected her to put up a battle, yet she just gave in. The struggle was one of the things he so enjoyed about Rene.

Michael opened the car door for Rene and once she was in, he went around and got in the driver’s seat. He headed back to where her car had been parked prior to their meeting almost 24 hours before. He wondered what would become of them. Had she really lost interest in him that quickly that she would just surrender like that?

Rene sat silent in he passenger seat as Michael drove. His words such contradiction to her. He made her wait so he was in charge. When she had asked to be "on top" or dominant he obliged but always with a smirk of condescension. Now with his most desired on her knees willing to pleasure him obscenely in a bar bathroom after a day and night of the best sex either had ever had, he was over it. She was too submissive. She had let him tell her husband how good it was to cum in his wife. She had let him fuck another woman while she watched. She had let him fuck her while she watched. She had tried to teach him there were two sides to the street and traffic that went down one, inevitably came back the other.

"Michael have you ever thought that what you think is going on may not be what others think is going?" she began. Her tone back to the serious therapist he met back in that office his sister had directed him to. "I think you are probably right that we are done. You have seen the peaks of where I can take you and you know the depths of losing what you think is everything and yet you continue to have a need you are unable to articulate or unwilling to admit. You want a woman who pretends to be strong but in the end wraps herself around you cock and sucks your cum as hard as a well paid whore. Unfortunately few well paid whores can match your intellect."

She stopped speaking and turned away from his steely gaze out into the road. She watched the street lights pass as they neared her car. Her heart was fluttering with nerves like so many break ups before. She knew she could not bite her lip and accept his terms no matter how good it felt, yet did not want to end it.

"Rene." He looked over at her and saw her staring out the window to avoid his glare. "Look at me Rene. You know you don't want this to end. Despite the fact you have done this before, you know that what we have is better than anything you have had before."

He paused and waited for her to look at him. When she did, he took her chin in his hand and continued. "We are still figuring each other out. Yes, it is part of the process of you helping me, but I am also helping you. I am helping you find what it is that you want, but more importantly, I am giving you what you need."

He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "We are each what the other needs. You can't deny it... as much as you want to." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "That was not you in the bathroom at that dive bar. What I want is you... the REAL you. I want the Doc that got me out of the funk. I want the wild Rene. That woman on her knees in the bathroom was not you."

His free hand moved to her thigh and his fingers caressed her inner thigh. He continued to stare at her. "Here is where you get to make a decision Doc. I can drop you off here at your car, and you can go home to your husband who heard me fuck his wife and heard his wife talk about how good it was. Or, I can park my car right here behind yours and we can walk over to the condo I have in the office building, and we can figure out where we go from here, and make arrangements for my next appointment."

Rene knew he was right. She did not want this to end. His hand was like a hot knife on the buttery thigh.

"Or this" she said firmly. "You can drive us to the airport and buy us one way tickets to somewhere and we can continue this." Her stare into his eyes let him know she was serious. This was it. Cross roads is not quite right. This was a cliff and there was no going back together. IT was either they jump or the end.

She laid back in the seat and pulled her skirt up as his hand warmed her thigh.

"What is it gonna be Michael?" she she said glancing into his lap and then back to his eyes.

"Rene, you know that I have no problem with doing that. I will take you anywhere you want to go. The real question is, are you okay with that? Is that what you are looking for? Are you willing to give up everything you have here for that one way ticket? If we do this, you get to pick the destination when we get to the airport."

He put the car in drive, but did not take his foot off the brake. He switched hands on her thigh... his fingers brushing over her inner thigh again. After a few seconds he took his foot off the brake and guided the car back onto the road.

They drove to the airport in silence. He parked in long term parking and opened the door to help Rene out of the car. They walked into the airport terminal with nothing but their identification. With his hand on the small of her back, he guided her to one of the departure monitors. "Okay Doc, here it is... the moment of truth. Where are we going?"

Rene had dreamed of this for years. She always wanted to run away with a lover and just live in the moment. She was so excited she had to calm herself. She looked up at the departures.

"The first one available" she said as her eyes could hardly focus on the screen. Her body was racing with excitement and exhaustion and desire.

"Miami Gate 6 in 30 minutes" she said sliding her fingers into Michael's hand. She looked up into his eyes and said "if we come back things will never be the same here. Are you willing to give it all up for me?" she said as her heels clicked and she stood on her tip toes inches from him. Her heart racing, her breathing shallow.

She had never felt such attraction. She wanted to have him right there in the terminal as hundreds walked by. Her body ached for him, even after the past twenty hours or so.

Michael said nothing. He walked to the ticket counter and he purchased two one way tickets to Miami. All that was available was first class. Michael didn’t care. The person at the counter said they needed to run. “Tell them to hold the plane, we are on our way.” He took Rene’s hand and headed for the escalator. At security, Michael informed them that they were late for their flight. The fact that they had no baggage helped get them through.

The gate agents were getting ready to close the door when they came to the gate. They made it just in time. Once on the plane, they settled into their seats. He looked at Rene. “Does that answer the questions you asked in the terminal?”

Once they were airborne, Michael had the flight attendant bring them champagne. Yes, it was early in the morning, but he didn’t care. His mind wandered as he sipped the champagne and caressed Rene’s knee. He was surprised at the change in Rene. She did not appear to him to be interested in any long-term relationship. Michael thought that what they were going to have was a standing appointment every week or two and now here they were running away to Miami. Rene had said “if they come back things would never be the same.” Either way, things would not be the same.

Rene felt like a mountain had been lifted off her. Life had been grinding her down and never would she have imagined escaping. Never until Michael and the seeming random string of events that had brought her into this first class seat to Miami with a man she hardly knew caressing her inner knee. Champagne had never tasted as sweet as she leaned over and whispered in Micheal's ear, "I can't wait to fuck in the warm sun and surf" as she ran her hand over his lap before the stewardess who also seemed keen on Michael returned. She was younger and gorgeous blonde but did not intimidate Rene.

After an hour of flying and bold flirting from the stewardess Rene leaned over and kissed Michael's cheek then whispered "do you want her? Do you want me to watch you with her?" Her hand now under the drink tray felt Michael's semi hard cock throb. "I will give you anything you want" she softly moaned as Emma returned.

"So Emma do you have a lay over in Miami?" Rene asked taking her first real interest in the buxom blonde.

"Well yes I do" she said surprised by the question.

"Are you married? I know you are not wearing a ring but the way you have flirted with my son here, I thought you might be looking for a cheap thrill" Rene said leaving Emma's mouth open with shock. Rene turned with a wicked smile for Michael and a wink before Emma could respond.

"No mam. I am not married" she managed to say before disappearing behind them.

Rene drained her glass and smiled at Michael. "Oh are we doing to have fun." before pressing the attendant button above her seat for another glass.

Michael was surprised by the way that Rene was acting. He could not believe that she was trying to arrange a rendezvous with the flight attendant for him. Her interest in involving another woman wasn’t so shocking, after all, they had taken the jewelry store clerk back to the hotel. What was surprising was Rene’s interest in setting Michael up with a younger woman. Perhaps Rene was interested in tasting this young woman.

Feeling Rene’s hand on his crotch under the drink tray made his cock jump. She was full of surprises and that was one of the things that excited him about her. He leaned over and kissed and nibbled Rene’s earlobe and whispered, “you know I want you. There is no doubt that you and I are going to have a great time.”

When Emma returned, Rene asked her for another glass of champagne and Michael said to Emma, “would you bring a blanket for my mother. The air conditioning is a little cold on her.” Michael looked down at Rene’s breasts and her nipples pressing against her dress. He saw Emma’s eyes follow his before she left to get the blanket and champagne.

After Emma returned, Michael thanked her. He handed the champagne to Rene and took the blanket and laid it out over Rene’s lap. He waisted no time moving his hand under the blanket and sliding the hem of her dress up; his fingers caressing her inner thighs. Slowly he moved his fingers higher until he brushed over her pantie-covered pussy. He rubbed slowly; his fingers pressing to her lips. “Enjoy the remainder of the flight Rene.”

Between the last 24 hours and the champagne and closing her eyes to enjoy Michael's probing fingers Rene fell asleep. Not a deep sleep but a dreamy sleep that her subconscious filled.

She was on the plane and across from her sat her husband. He raised a glass of champagne to her but then she noticed he was not looking at her but beside her. She turned and saw Emma sitting on Michael's lap with her uniform pulled up to her hips and riding his cock. Michael's hands easily lifted the young woman's body up and down his cock. Emma was moaning loudly filling the cabin with filthy profanity.

"Fucking harder! Give me all that dick!"

"Oh yeah you fucking prick, make me feel it!"

Michael responded pounding her harder into his upthrust hips.

"Oh yeah that's it, momma is asleep and you can enjoy it" Emma said.

"Oh yeah you are so much better" Michael moaned nearing orgasm. That shook Rene awake and realized she had been dreaming. Michael was asleep next ot her and the man across the aisle was certainly not her husband.

Emma appeared and asked "Is everything OK?" with a genuine concern. Her breasts hung down in her vest and Rene appreciated her young beauty. She slowly raised her eyes to Emma's and smiled a knowing smile two women attracted to each other can share.

"Well is there somewhere a little more private we could talk?" Rene asked with a smile.

Emma said "sure" and led Rene to the front area behind a partition where Emma sent the other stewardess away letting the two woman speak. Rene looked back at Michael still sleeping and then turned to Emma and stepped uncomfortably close to her.

"You are a very attractive woman" Rene began as Emma did not move back in any way.

"Well thank you" Emma smiled then said "as are you," as her eyes dropped from Rene's eyes downward.

Rene looked back towards the quiet sleeping cabin then back to Emma. "I would like you to join us in Miami" Rene said quietly. before Emma could answer Rene leaned forward and kissed her. Softly at first then as Emma's mouth moved with Rene's the two women touched tongues and Rene brought her hands to Emma's firm young back. They made out like teenagers as Rene enjoyed the feeling of Emma's toned ass and supple back as they took turns suckling the others tongue. After a minute or so they broke the kiss and beamed at each other.

Emma looked over Rene's shoulder and then brought her hand up to Rene's breast and smoothly rubbed her thumb over her stiff nipple. Emma looked up at Rene and said "he's not really your son is he?" with a smile.

"No" Rene smiled back.

The other stewardess returned and Emma said "Meet me at baggage claim" then turned and went back to work. Rene looked at the back of her thick blonde hair pulled back in a thick braid then down her slender body covered in the tailored uniform as she turned and returned to her seat.

Michael dozed off with his fingers pressing to Rene's silky pussy lips. It had been quite a while since he had slept, and, despite his attempts to resist it, sleep overcame him. There was only one theme to his dreams as he slept on that southbound plane.... Rene.

In his sleep, he felt Rene moving and rise out of her seat. He did not, however, wake from his nap. His mind still was focused on Rene. It raced through Rene's demand that they run away together. There was an image of the two of them on the beach together, and damn, she looked so fucking hot in her bikini. Then, his mind moved to them in a hotel room overlooking the white sandy beach. Rene was in the window. Michael was behind her. They were both naked... he was buried deep inside her... her tits were pressed against the window. What a glorious image.

The flight attendant announcing that they were descending into Miami, and that they had to return their seats to the full upright position woke Michael up. He looked over at Rene, and smiled. Then, he leaned over and kissed her. The kiss was deep, and he didn't care if anyone thought it was inappropriate.

After breaking the kiss, Michael said to Rene, "Are you sure you want to go through with this. I am sure that you could get a return flight soon if you are having any second thoughts about this." He smiled at her. He felt pretty certain that she was not going back.

When they got off the plane, they walked through the terminal holding hands. It felt so right to be with Rene. She started to walk toward baggage claim instead of to the exit to where taxis would be waiting. "Why are we going there? We are wearing everything we brought with us?"

Rene smiled and stopped at a shop full of Florida tourist crap.. She found a big pair of sunglasses and a floppy straw hat and told the woman behind the counter "he will pay" then walked out.

Michael caught her as she stepped into the baggage claim area where their flight number was posted. She looked around now wearing the hat and glasses and saw Emma walking towards them. She had changed from the stewardess uniform to a sexy beach get up of a wrap around flowered skirt which hugged her hips and thighs and a white bikini top that barely contained her. She had on sunglasses as well and her hair was down and beautiful falling over her shoulders as she strolled towards them.

"You are ready for the beach" Rene said with a big smile as she gave her new friend a hug. "Michael will be right along" she continued. "Do you know Miami well? I need a few things, like a bikini like that" she said leaning back and taking in Emma's amazing body.

"Look who I found" Rene said as Michael stepped up to the two women. "She's promised to show me a good place to get a bikini. And maybe you can get something more appropriate to the beach too."

Michael smiled as Rene walked out wearing the hat and glasses. It was not shocking that she was acting this way. He saw it as her way to try to regain control. Michael talked with the clerk; flirting a little with her.

After walking out of the store, he looked around for Rene. He saw her chatting with a woman near the baggage claim. He was still confused about that, but wandered over to meet up with her. When he got there, Michael realized that Rene was talking to the flight attendant. Emma looked even better now that she was out of her uniform.

“Oh, you just found her, huh?” He looked over Emma and then looked at Rene. “I am sure this is purely coincidental “. He raised his eyebrows. “We definitely need to get you a bikini like that. I want you to flaunt that hot body of yours. Yes, I need something more appropriate to the climate here.”

Emma looked at Michael then at Rene.

"Is your son always so complementary?" Emma said with a knowing smile.

"Oh Michael" Rene said pretending to blush "act like a good boy" she continued as she slipped her arm into the elbow of Emma's.

"I know just the place. Where are you staying?" Emma asked innocently, not aware that they were making this up as they went, literally.

"We haven't decided yet" Rene said with a light giggle. "Any recommendations? I imagine you have seen a few of the better hotels here in Miami."

Emma was not sure how to take that, but it was true and one of the reason's she loved her job, rich guys looking for a good time.

"Uh sure, there is the Ritz right on the beach and in the middle of it all. I love it there and not far from the boutique I was thinking of going to. Do you have a car?" she asked turning from Rene to Michael.

Michael looked at Rene. Then, he looked at Emma. His cock grew hard in his pants. He knew what Rene was up to. She had done it with the jewelry store clerk and now she was doing it with the hot flight attendant. Yes, Emma would be a good kick start to their time in Miami.

"Car? No, we don't have a car. We don't have anything more than what we are wearing." He took out his phone and opened up the car service app. "We should have a car here in about 10 minutes. They will pick us up by the taxi stand. Why don't we head that way, mom." He smiled at Rene as she hooked her arm in Emma's

When the car service arrived, Michael opened the rear door for Rene and Emma, and then he got in the front with the driver. She was a fairly attractive middle-aged woman. Michael had Emma tell the woman where they were going, and then he made small talk with the driver; finding out that she was a single mom who was supplementing her income by driving. The traffic was bad, and it took longer to get there than Michael hoped. He was surprised by how quiet Rene was in the back seat. She didn't get involved in the conversation with the driver at all.

Rene pulled Emma's top back up over her stiff wet nipple she had been suckling for the majority of the car ride. Emma cleared her throat and collected herself. She licked her fingers of Rene's sweet juices she had been dipping into as Michael chatted in the front.

"This is going to be fun" Emma sighed in Rene's ear as Rene put on her glasses and hat and got out of the car. She smoothed her dress and looked at Emma and her swollen nipples in her bikini with a smirk.

Rene grabbed Michael's ass as she said good bye to the driver with a little more interest than Rene liked. As the car drove away Rene asked "we are not enough to keep your interest?"

She again locked arms with Emma and Michael followed the two women into the store.

Michael followed the women into the store. He was amazed at how much more he was focused on Rene than on Emma, despite Emma being younger. There was something about Rene that just had him captivated. "Was it wrong of me to be nice to the woman while you were enjoying Emma in the back seat of her car?"

Michael let the women wander, as he headed over to look for some clothes that were appropriate for the South Beach weather. This was going to be an expensive shopping trip. He knew that Rene was going to spend his money, especially with Emma tagging along. He didn't need much in the way of clothes, so, he picked out some shorts, some t-shirts, and a couple of outfits he could wear if they went someplace nice. After grabbing a pair of shoes and some flip-flops, he headed to find the women... yep, it was going to be expensive.

He saw Rene's arms filled with clothes; Emma's too. He was going to make Rene pay for this, that was for certain. Walking up behind Rene, ha let his hand brush over her fine ass. "It looks like you ladies are having a good time together. We might need to find a place to stay that has a walk-in closet to fit everything that you are buying."

Following them to the check out, Michael took out his credit card after laying his items on the counter. He saw the woman at the counter look at him when she saw the items the two women he was with put down. "Yes, I am buying stuff for my mother and sister too." He just felt the need to put in that little dig.

"Oh mommy he is such a good bruvah" Emma said like was six. It was adorable.
"I know he is darling/ We will have to remember to show him our appreciation later" Rene said with a glance at the sales girl that made her terribly unnerved. Not an easy task in Miami's hippest stores.

"Thank you Michael" Rene said then stood on her tip toes and kisses his cheek as her hand grabbed his ass in a highly erotic manner out of sight of the clerk. "I will pick up the hotel and dinner" Rene said as she looked over at Emma admiringly.

"On to the Ritz!" Emma pronounced as Michael signed the sales slip and the trio bounded out of the store into the hot and humid Miami afternoon.

Carrying the numerous bags out of the store, Michael followed Rene and Emma as they walked to the hotel. He had no idea how this venture would last. Emma wouldn't be with them all that long; she would be off to a new destination. Michael and Rene would then be left to one another; something that Michael was truly looking forward to. How long would they stay?

Walking into the lobby of the Ritz, Michael looked around at all of the beautiful... and wealthy.... people. He saw Rene heading toward the counter. "No." He looked at Rene. "Go have a seat," pointing to the sofa in the lobby. He saw her hesitate, but his look was convincing.

Once Rene sat on the sofa, he sat the bags next to her before Emma sat down with her. Michael headed to the counter and asked about the availability of a room. He told the clerk that it had to be oceanfront. When he was told that the only oceanfront room that was available was a suite near the top, he said to her, "oh, you don't have the penthouse available." Michael didn't care about the cost. He made great money, and he felt Rene was worth it.

When she said that it was, but she didn't think he wanted to spend that much, Michael replied, "don't think, offer the most expensive, you can always go down." He smiled at her and winked. "I will take the penthouse and I want to book it for at least the next two weeks. Before you offer it to anyone beyond that, I want you to check with me."

After doing the paperwork and officially checking in, Michael went back to the women, picked up the bags, and smiled at them. "The elevator is over there ladies," he said nodding his head. He followed them to the elevator and when the doors opened, he pushed the P button, then inserted his key card.

Back