The Concept of Freedom

Castor

Castor chuckled as he heard Aaja gasp and then slipped his middle finger inside her. He continued to move his hand, letting the fingers on either side of her sensitive nubbin graze that flesh. Though he could not see her eyes, her face seemed fixed upon the sight of Portia and Jessiwe. As he thought that, Portia moaned loudly and bucked her hips upward against Jessiwe's face. Aaja's flesh gripped tightly at his finger and he slowly pulled out of her. One hand upon her hip held her still while his free hand brought forth his stiff member. He pulled her slowly back down onto him until she was sitting on his lap, facing away from and impaled upon him.

His hands roamed her body, plucking the silver jewelry from her nipples and tossing them aside so that he might roll the tender flesh between callused fingertips. He felt her trying to move, to ride him, but a hand slid down her body, holding her tightly to him and toying again with her pearl. His other hand left her soft breasts and tilted her head back against his shoulder, bowing her body slightly. His finger, slick with her honey, traced her open lips and slipped inside her mouth. "Suck," he whispered as he lowered his mouth to her neck and drew her flesh into his hungry mouth.

Last edited:
Aaja, hungry for Castor, sucked obediently at his finger between her lips, despite the fact that she wanted to feel his member moving inside her and he resisted her urging him to do so. She wimpered her plea as she revelled in the feel of his hand upon her breast, rolling her erect and sensitive nipples. The sounds of Portia and Jessiwe only increasing Aaja's need.

Otto26 said:
Portia leaned back against one hand and breathed deeply as Jessiwe warmed her body and sent spikes of pleasure rippling through her. The ripples built into waves that grew larger until she finally crested. She moaned in delight and her hand pushed Jessiwe's face tightly to her sex as her legs pulled the slave closer. Her hands toyed with her nipples, adding more sensation to each wave of pleasure.

She melted back down onto the couch, pulling away from Jessiwe's delightful lips. "Refill my cup, Jessiwe," she ordered.

"Yes, Lady," the slave replied. She rose and walked over to the table where the wine jug sat and brought it over to carefully refill the cup Portia held in her hands. When she was done, she returned to kneel next to Portia.

Portia, eyes fixed on Castor and Aaja, reached down to place one of Jessiwe's hands between her wet thighs. "Use your hand now, Jessiwe," she instructed.

Castor had pulled Aaja down onto his cock and Portia could plainly see it embedded within the slave. Castor's hands, meanwhile, were toying with Aaja's pearl and her breasts. The flush growing upon Aaja's face and chest spoke of her enjoyment and, not for the first time, Portia regretted that the rumors weren't true. Castor seemed like that all too rare free male, one concerned with his partner's pleasure.

She wondered, sometimes, what drove that concern. Was it actual care or perhaps a way of expressing his power? Or was it a character flaw, a deeply-rooted need to please people? In any regard, it made the idea of being his sexual partner appealing. But she wasn't particularly enamored of the idea of being a wife again. Imperial law made a wife subject to her husband's will and Castor was such a provincial man in many regards. She strongly suspected the only reason he was sporting with his slave at the moment was out of a sense of politeness; just being a good host. Still, she reflected as Jessiwe's fingers played pleasureably upon and within her, it made a nice show.

Jessiwe was eager to please her new owner and her lips, still warm and plumped from her performance, tastes sweet from Portia's nectar. She had enjoyed herself and no doubt, her mistress had enjoyed herself as well. Fingering and teasing the sex of Mistress Portia was a little easier and left Jessiwe with the freedom to look over and see Aaja about to be taken by her master. Jessiwe had never seen such passion in Aaja before and it was beautiful to behold. Jessiwe felt honored to be in the presence of so many beautiful and kind people. She thought these things to herself with a bemused smile toward Eloriel who waited politely by her master's side as Jessiwe worked her mistress to a frenzy.

Castor

Aaja's wordless protests brought a flush of excitement to Castor's face. He could smell her excitement and taste the sheen of sweat beginning to form upon her skin. Her mouth was warm on his finger and her tongue pressed against it as she sucked. His hand dropped from her breasts to her belly and he was reminded of the power he wielded; her body would bring his child into the world. The thought was enough to push him over the edge and he groaned into her neck as he emptied himself into her.

Her soft cries made it clear that she felt him coming, that she wanted to share in his pleasure, and she squeezed him, pleasureably milking him as he rode the waves of sensation. When the waves subsided into a heavy warmth that spread through his body he lay back onto the couch.

"Ride, Aaja," he ordered.

Portia

She almost giggled as Castor climaxed, wondering if the man was always so quick. Her own male slaves could go for hours if she wanted them to. Perhaps Castor cared for his partner's climax so much because he had to. But the thought was proven wrong even as she thought it. Castor, still hard, lay down and ordered Aaja to ride him.

The sight was... stirring, as were Jessiwe's nimble fingers. Portia's chest was starting to heave and sweat was sheening her body as the slave played expertly upon her. Portia stretched out a hand to grab Jessiwe's hair and pull her closer.

"Don't stop," she commanded as she bent her head to Jessiwe's full lips, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth before kissing the slave fiercely.

Aaja

Aaja almost orgasmed herself at the feel of Castor releasing his seed into her. She momentarily worried if it would be over so quickly but then he surprised her by remaining inside her and commanding,"Ride, Aaja," he ordered, his voice husky from desire, spurning her to continue. Now she would have her release as well. She rode as ordered, wildly moving as she felt compelled to milk him once more and that they would have their next orgasm together.

Jessiwe

Portia stretched out a hand to grab Jessiwe's hair and pull her closer.
"Don't stop," she commanded as she bent her head to Jessiwe's full lips, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth before kissing the slave fiercely.

Jessiwe smiled and kissed passionately back, she had no intention of stopping until Portia either ordered her to or until she was nothing but a puddle in her able hands. She enjoyed this momentary sense of power she could have over the woman who owned her. It was intoxicating to know that she could at least control someone else's pleasure if she controlled nothing else in her life.

Castor

Castor idly ran his hands over Aaja's body as she writhed almost frantically upon him. The wet sound of their connected bodies was overlain by her lustful vocalizations. He smiled and took the cup of wine from Eloriel, draining it to slake his thirst. He returned the cup to her hand and saw her lick her lips.

"Please, Lord?" she asked timidly.

Castor smiled kindly at her. "Not just yet, Eloriel. Bring me more wine."

The young woman pouted briefly but turned and crawled towards the wine table. The action served to show him a puffy sex and the realization that she had done this deliberately filled Castor with such joy that it bubbled out him in the form of laughter.

Aaja's hands were between her legs now, at least one of them slowly caressing his wet scrotum. He began to pump upwards into her, meeting her descending flesh with a damp slap as he felt another storm of pleasure gathering within him.

Across from him, Portia was in the grips of her own pleasure.

Portia

She forced her tongue deeply into Jessiwe's mouth and the slave responded by sucking upon it, snaking her own tongue around it. Portia could smell herself on Jessiwe's face and taste herself on her tongue. Jessiwe's thumb was firmly placed on Portia's clitoris while her finger curled and relaxed inside Portia's warmth, finger tip stroking over exactly the right place. Each stroke caused Portia's belly to tremble and rub her clitoris against Jessiwe's thumb, creating a second jolt of pleasure rapidly on the heels of the first.

Portia didn't even try to exercise any control over this, she simply let go and the pleasure roared out of her body in a delighted scream that filled Jessiwe's mouth and a warm discharge that soaked her hand. For a moment the room became a narrow tunnel of light with darkness pressing in around her. Slowly, as the pleasure ebbed within her limbs it began to return to normal. She broke off her kiss with Jessiwe and pulled her head towards her chest where her free hand pushed robes aside to reveal lush breasts with peaked nipples. The slave latched on to one nipple and softly toyed with it.

Portia turned her sex-befuddled attention to Castor and Aaja.

Eloriel looked longingly to Jessiwe sucking hungrily at Mistress Portia's breast, hands slick between the woman's thighs and then over at Aaja, passionately riding Castor to what would no dount be a shatteringly gorgeous orgasm and she felt very left out. She brought Castor more wine, her displeasure obvious upon her face as she raised the glass to his lips. As Aaja let out a loud scream and Castor trembled Eloriel could plainly see this would be a simultanious experience for the two of them. Eloriel waited patiently with the wine on standby.

Last edited:
Castor

He could actually feel Aaja's scream in his cock and the subtle vibrations seemed to grow within him until his body was rigid and trembling as he erupted up into her. The moment was overwhelming and his body dealt with this by simply shutting down. When he awoke he was gasping for breath and Aaja was wordlessly crooning her satisfaction. He struggled up to a sitting position and held her tightly to him with one arm. She squirmed slowly in his grip, drawing out her orgasm. He pulled her head back against his shoulder so that he might kiss her hungry mouth.

He reached out a hand and Eloriel obediently placed the wine cup in it. Castor held it to Aaja's lips and slowly fed her half of the wine before he gulped down the remainder. He simply dropped the wine cup when it was empty, everyone else in the room forgotten, and let his hands reclaim every inch of Aaja's body.

"And aftercare," he heard Portia say. "I might marry you yet, Castor."

"And if you're as good as Aaja or Eloriel I might consider it, Portia," he replied thickly.

"Doesn't my money count for anything? My political influence?" she pouted.

Castor carefully lay back upon the couch, turning to take advantage of the full length. Aaja helped him, moving slowly in concert so that he didn't fall out of her. He lay upon his side with her before him and kissed her softly as he slowly relaxed within her. Eloriel had retrieved the fallen cup and, still pouting, knelt next to them with a full cup.

Castor almost laughed at her expression. But he reached out to stroke her cheek instead. "Soon, my impatient Eloriel. Don't begrudge your companion the moments you've had to yourself these past few days. I still lust for you, but my body needs a little time to recover."

"Really, Castor, my slaves can keep going for hours," Portia chided. "Your infirmity is depriving the poor child."

"I've heard about your boys, Portia, and I like my cock as it is. Now that you've involved me in a most indecent orgy would you care for some dessert?"

Portia smiled at him and stroked Jessiwe's hair. "I'm having mine, thank you. But if she keeps this up I might pass out and have to spend the night. That would be very improper. So I believe I'll take my leave." She kissed Jessiwe on the forehead and softly pushed her away before standing to adjust her clothing. "I don't suppose you have a spare collar and leash for Jessiwe?"

She sighed when Castor shook his head. "Really, Castor, I don't know how you manage to live in such squalor. Have you any rope?"

Castor took the wine-cup from Jessiwe's hands as he slowly withdrew from Aaja, ignoring the soft, disappointed sound she tried to hide. "Go ask Maurice for a length of rope please, Eloriel."

The young woman jingled out into the atrium in obedience to his command. By the time Castor had arranged his clothing and they had proceeded into the hallway the man had brought a length of rope from the stables.

"Hands in front or behind, Lady?" he asked.

"In front," Portia replied.

Maurice tied Jessiwe's hands in front of her and then handed the free end of the rope to Portia in her palanquin. She looped the free end around a projection obviously designed for the purpose and then smiled wickedly at the assembled clients. "The Lord you serve is a real man. Take my word for it." And then she waved her hand at the slaves. Accompanied by a roar of laughter the palanquin headed out into the street with Jessiwe walking alongside it.

Castor felt the flush building on his face. When his men noticed it they simply redoubled their laughter. He did the only thing he could think of, he took a bow and then he took Aaja's hand and the clever minx did a creditable curtsey. As they walked back to the cloister enroute to the bedroom he scooped Eloriel along with his hand around her waist. As they passed out of the atrium he dropped his hand to her ass and gave it a squeeze. The laughter followed them all the way up to the bedroom.

Of course the laughter could be heard all the way to the stables, of course the word spread quickly over the spectacle of the evening. Shiro busied himself brushing his favorite horse's coat to a sheen as he ground his teeth and tried hard to ignore every single snicker over his sister.

Eloriel followed obediently and Aaja seemed to drift upward as if she were in a dreamstate. Eloriel didn't want to be jealous of her, really she wasn't she just hated to feel left out. But, Castor had promised her she'd have her time when he recovered and she believed his word.

Jessiwe followed the palanquin, her wrists uncomfortable under the chaffing rope but she didn't complain because at least it wasn't a rusty chain and so far no one was whipping her so although she knew she would not have the luck of her cousin, she also knew she had it much better off with Mistress Portia than with the man who had beaten her for his own short-comings and then left her to bleed to death. She followed proudly, her head held high. Anxious to see this new home she'd be living in.

Castor

Castor tumbled into the bed and pulled Eloriel and Aaja in with him. Both of the women were still flushed and he stole a quick kiss from each of them in turn.

"You are going to talk to Shiro tomorrow, Aaja. But do it after I talk to him. I will make it clear that my society has different standards and that I have my own standards as well. You may be considered unpure and worthless in Lomnaajien society, but I value you both very highly. The last women I took into my bed on a permanent basis were very highly born and I have treated you very little different from the way I treated my wives. He can learn a good deal here and become an important man in his own right, either amongst your people or mine, and I don't want him to throw away his opportunities because he imagines that jokes made at his expense are the same as shame," he announced.

Aaja kissed him, pressing her body against him until he was breathless. "Thank you, Lord," she said. "This is difficult for him, but you are giving him opportunities he could not have amongst our people. I will make certain he understands this. I am your slave, but I am still his older sister."

Castor smiled at the fierce tone and rolled over to Eloriel.

"I believe I made a promise to you," he said, his smile changing from amused to lecherous. She smiled back at him as he amused himself by slowly removing the jewelry that adorned her body. When he bent his head to her breast she arched into him, breathing deeply in response to the touch of his tongue to her hard nipple. The knocking at his door, therefore, was an enormous annoyance. He reluctantly lifted his head.

"Enter," he called.

Meoria entered the room. "Your pardon, Lord. Lord Xeres has sent word that he must see you immediately. He is bringing with him an Eldar and says you should be prepared to accomodate her until she can return to her lands."

Castor sat up in the bed, mind racing. "Thank you, Meoria. Send Maurice to me, please, and tell the kitchen to prepare a light meal. Cesta will need to come up and help Aaja and Eloriel prepare the bedroom."

"Yes, Lord," the servant replied and left.

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer, Eloriel. I need you and Aaja to clean up this room. Whoever this Eldar is, she will be sleeping here. We will sleep down in the atrium with the clients. My reasons are complicated," he explained as he saw the puzzled look on Aaja's face. "The great forest lies on the other side of Artan. If war comes it would be good to have the elves as allies. I have been unsuccessful, thus far, in establishing any meaningful contact with them. So this is important to me."

He was pulling his clothing off as he spoke and began to pull on another set of formal clothing as Maurice knocked and entered the room.

"You sent for me, Lord."

"I did. You heard?"

"An Eldar, Lord."

"Yes, exactly. She'll sleep here. I will sleep in the atrium. Everyone in their best clothing and runners ready to go... wherever. We'll think on our feet," Castor said.

Maurice smiled. "A mini-campaign, Lord. We'll do well." He turned and walked out of the room.

Castor finished dressing and then took a quick kiss and grope from each of the slaves bustling about the room. "I'm going downstairs. When Cesta comes up, let her finish the work while you adorn yourselves again," he ordered.

The first floor was a beehive of activity as everyone industriously applied themselves to a variety of tasks. The remnants of the earlier party had already been cleared away and small bundles of fragrant herbs had been crushed into the oil lamps. With the addition of salt the lamps were burning brightly and casting a fresh scent throughout. The younger clients were already standing by the doorway in their best tunics and two of them were outside scanning the street for the approach of Xeres party.

He dealt with a few issues by the simple expedient of snapping his fingers and pointing, the nearest person leapt to the task. A few other issues required nothing more than a quick decision on his part. The activity was slowing as Aaja and Eloriel entered the atrium and came to stand by his side. The sight of them, as always, cheered him immensely and he felt a tension he had realized he posessed bleeding away. They looked, to his eyes, lovely beyond compare.

"They're coming, Lord," one of the pages called out. He and the other boy darted inside to take their place with the other messengers as two of the older clients opened the double door as wide as it would go.

Xeres entered, followed by a tall, graceful woman. "Lord Castor, I present to you the Lady Miren. Lady Miren, the Lord Castor, most recently the hero of Ruique."

Castor bowed his head, a formal greeting between equals. "You are very welcome in my home, Lady. If you will follow Eloriel, she will take you to your room. I hope that after you have a chance to refresh yourself you will join us for some refreshments in the garden."

The woman studied him for a moment before, apparently, making up her mind. "You're very polite, Lord Castor. Thank you. I would be pleased to join you in your garden." She glided away from them, following Eloriel. When she was into the garden Castor looked expectantly at Xeres.

"Do you think she can hear us?" the old politician asked.

"If she chooses to," Castor replied. "Politeness is satisfied by not forcing her to listen to us. Well?"

Xeres sighed. "It's the damned investigation; like turning over rocks looking for a ring and finding all sorts of nastiness you'd rather not see. We found her in the custody of Master Jason, the exotic slaver."

"Yes, I bought Eloriel from him," Castor said. "Has a reputation for enjoying his work, and his product."

"The story he tells is that he bought her from another slaver and recognized her value. So he sent a messenger to ransom her back to her people rather than selling her outright as a slave."

"A lie?"

Xeres shook his head. "It all checks out. A messenger did depart, but that's the last we've heard of him. With the state of affairs in Artan any number of things could have happened to him. She confirms his story. It's all legal."

"Legal, yes, but how greedy! Gods damn the lot of them. Don't they have any sense of civic responsibility?"

Xeres grimaced. "I remind you you're speaking of men that chose to ally themselves with Horatius."

"This one?" Castor demanded.

Xeres shook his head. "If he had any contacts with Horatius we haven't found them. And we're unlikely to at this point. After we discovered her Horatius will have had any links eliminated. I'd be surprised if any of the people that carried the money for Horatius are still alive at this point. And the man was cooperation personified when we found her. 'Anything for the good of the Empire, my Lord.' Portia will look for the contacts, but I doubt she'll find any. She'll also look for the messenger, we might have more luck there. But the Council wants this woman out of the Empire and they've chosen you to do the job."

"Sold me, did you?" asked Castor.

"At an excellent price, if I do say so," Xeres replied. "Three lords have agreed to support our legislation regarding the slave plantations and we're owed minor favors by several other lords. In return you're 'banished' from the captiol for a while. You're to go North to the Free Towns and assess the situation, mend fences, find out what Imperial citizens have been up to. You'll take the Lady with you and send her home through the barrens, bypassing Artan. Say 'Thank you, Xeres'."

"Thank you, Xeres," Castor parroted. "When am I to depart?"

"Why are you still here?" Xeres responded.

Castor nodded. "Maurice. A runner to Master Eurobius the tailor. Ten yards of his finest silk. And we'll be closing up the house and moving North for several months. Make the arrangements, and I'll want to send a messenger to Timasius."

"Yes, Lord," came the response.

Castor put his arm around Aaja's waist and pulled her close to him as they walked towards the garden. "Well, Aaja, it seems as though you will be able to show me something of your culture."

"There's more, Castor," Xeres said levely.

Castor stopped and looked at him.

"One of the man's underlings was disgruntled, a jealousy I think. He claimed that Jason's men talked about the spies he had. One of them was in your house, but had recently stopped reporting," Xeres said.

"Democritus," Castor stated. Xeres simply shrugged to say that he didn't know. Castor worked his jaw for a moment as his mind considered many possible courses of action. "Thank you, Xeres. Again. I'll deal with Democritus in my own time."

He walked out into the garden, lit by hanging lanterns, as he brooded on the revenge he intended to have.

Aaja was a little alarmed at all these new changes however thrilled they'd be able to go up north. It might give her more opportunity to find out what had happened to the rest of her family and to meet with some of the other circles and see how they fared after the raid of their homes. She remained quiet and worked on preparations but her mid was swimming with the implications of all of this, for her new family and for her old one.

Eloriel bowed politely and led Meoria past the atrium and toward the stairs to bring her to her room. She was not certain if she should say anything or not so she was all bows and careful grace.

Jessiwe gasped when she looked up to see Portia's place of residence as they arrived through the gates. She had certainly not imagined anything like this place would be her home one day. She instantly felt humbled.

Portia

As the palanquin settled to the ground Portia took Jessiwe's lead in one hand and stepped out onto the ornate cobblestones that lined the stable-yard. She aknowledged the bows of greeting with a smile and a subtle shift of her head, but she said nothing as she climbed the staircase to the covered passage and walked across towards her apartments. The guards at the end of the passage came to attention and the junior of the pair hastily opened the doorway.

Portia passed in and handed the lead to Dorothea. "I'm going to take a bath. Find something more appropriate for Jessiwe and send her along with Gaiana." She paused as she saw Hildegaard standing amongst the bowing slaves. "Important?" she asked her spymaster. The woman nodded and Portia gestured for her to accompany her.

They walked to the baths, Portia stripping off her clothing as she walked. When they arrived, she slipped into the warm water and sighed in delight.

"Lord Xeres made a deal with Lord Horatius' faction. The Council is sending Lord Castor North to the Free Towns as an emissary," Hildegaard stated.

"Well that makes sense," Portia said. "It'll take him months just to make contact with all of them and sorting out their genuine grievances from their petty machinations will take just as long. Horatius is probably hoping that Castor will get entangled in one of their little feuds and killed. Might even be planning to help the process along. We'll want to prevent that, of course."

Hildegaard nodded. "I've already sent messages to our agents. There's more. The Ruique investigation turned up something unexpected. One of the local slavers, Mastor Jason, the exotics dealer, had an Eldar in his possession. He argued that he was holding her for ransom, not selling her into slavery. It's a thin argument, but entirely legal so far as we an determine. I have agents looking for the messenger he claims to have sent to notify her people. The Council has given Lord Castor the task of escorting her North out of the Empire and providing her with an escort back to the Great Forest."

Portia leaned back and closed her eyes. "He'll wet himself in excitement," she predicted. "He's been trying to cultivate contacts among the elves for years. Getting to talk with one of the grand, high snobs of elvish society will be like religious sex for him. The 'escort' he sends will be his best warriors and his most capable diplomats. You'll infiltrate the escort, of course?"

"Of course, Lady. In any regard, Lord Castor has always been happy to allow us access to his efforts. The investigation also turned up a strong rumor of a spy in Castor's household."

Portia frowned. "Democritus' utility is at an end then."

"Yes, Lady. We, and so far as I can determine, everyone else are at a loss for information from Castor's house. Democritus might not have been particularly loyal, but he was greedy and shrewd and he sent away anyone he suspected of being willing to sell information about Castor. Ironic that his betrayal has made Castor's house more secure."

"Find him and have him killed," Portia stated. "I'd prefer that Democritus not have a chance to speak to Castor. It's unlikely Castor will have him tortured, but better safe than sorry."

"Yes, Lady. I'll attend to it."

Portia glanced over at the doorway and saw Jessiwe and Gaiana approaching. Dorothea, she saw, had seen Jessiwe's scars and jumped to the conclusion that she was a disobedient slave; she had put the woman in silk shackles, one at each ankle and wrist and a braided silk collar with bronze rings at her throat. Portia pulled herself out of the bath and walked over to the massage table.

"I'm going to have a massage from Gaiana, Hildegaard. Would you care to try Jessiwe? She has a truly talented mouth. I'm going to have her instruct some of the other girls."

Portia could almost hear Hildegaard thinking as she regarded Jessiwe critically. "Yes, please, Lady," Hildegaard replied as she began stripping her robes off. "It has been a very long day."

Miren

Miren Bellspring of the Twin Glades, Scion of the House Treswyn, had been dealing with many strange and new experiences since the attack on her traveling party and her capture by the slavers; few were pleasant, although some were educational. Although clothed again in borrowed human raiment and her neck finally unweighted by a slave’s collar, she was not certain her new circumstances were much of an improvement. Miren had little reason to trust these humans any more than she could trust Jason – less perhaps; the slave trader at least was clear in what he wanted from her. These new humans, she realized were playing a deeper game and she was about to become a pawn in a game she did not know how to play.

More than anything, she wanted to be alone. She needed time to examine the events so they could be filed as rational pieces of information instead of held as unpleasant memories but she had not been given a single moment of peace since her removal from the slaver’s captivity and her reassignment to a new keeper.

Now another. Lord Castor, Lord Castor the hero of Ruique. A wealthy man, to judge by his possessions, a politician, to judge by the company he kept and a slave owner, to judge by the collars his servants wore. None of theses things made Miren feel any safer, and combined they were most unsettling. However, his greeting had been polite and good manners should always be encouraged by payment in kind.

She nodded to both Xeres and Castor before following the little slave out of the room. “More little elves?” she questioned herself. She noted the similarities between Meliara and the two Castor “owned” and the differences as well. She could not fail to notice how like the Eldar they were, yet so different. It is one more thing for her to consider, if she is ever allowed any time alone.

She is lead to a sleeping chamber, the Master’s chamber. Luxuriously and masculinity appointed, but with charming little touches of a female hand. “I have put them out. Good, then they will be only happier to begin the journey.” She smiles to herself and remover she traveling cloak, she turns…. She stops and shudders, realizing she was looking for the peg near the door.

“Eloriel?” Miren’s voice is soft and soothing, and her smile gracious as she lowers her gaze to the little slave. “Really, I require nothing. We are just giving the Lords time speak outside of my … presence.” Miren turns to a mirror and smoothes her long, near-white hair, “Don’t think they will require a great length, everyone seems to intent on taking action immediately.”

Miren waits politely silent until she feels enough time has passed. “Eloriel, will you take me to the garden, please?”

Her hands are folded patiently in front of her, as she enters the garden behind Eloriel. Miren’s graceful steps are measured out slowly, to keep pace with the smaller woman, as she seems to float more than walk across the grounds.

“Lord Castor, I thank you for the use of such an agreeable room.” Her added smile is politely pleasant, not forced, but not an indication of great joy.

Eloriel finds it awkward waiting for a waiting woman but she did so with as much patience as she could muster despite her own weariness. She bowed gracefully and knealt, at the ready for Miren's bidding. However, within a short span of time which felt like forever to the slave, she was finally called to action.

“Eloriel, will you take me to the garden, please?”

Eloriel nodded eagerly and rose to lead her charge to the garden where Castor waited with his best guards.

Jessiwe listened to the exchange between Mistress Portia and the one known as Hildegaard who had thus far said nothing to her despite bodily pushing her about and tying her schackles roughly.

"I'm going to have a massage from Gaiana, Hildegaard. Would you care to try Jessiwe? She has a truly talented mouth. I'm going to have her instruct some of the other girls."

"Yes, please, Lady," Hildegaard replied as she began stripping her robes off. "It has been a very long day."

Jessiwe's eyes widened at this. "Mistress, I do not understand..." She thought she was Portia's sex slave and wasn't expecting to be utilized by others in the household. But, Hildegaard's expression said enough as she stood naked before Jessiwe and she pointed for the Lomnadjii to kneel before her as she settled herself onto an upholstered stool. Jessiwe looked to Portia who was completely oblivious of her distress. She crept toward Hildegaard, the woman opened her legs to reveal her moist flower and took hold of Jessiwe's head, pulling her face closer. Jessiwe inwardly shrugged and stopped fighting the moment as the scent of female excitement wafted up from Hildegaard's sex. Jessiwe settled into tasting her new acquiantance and pleasuring her.

Portia

As Portia relaxed beneath Gaiana's strong hands she half-opened her eyes to watch Hildegaard at play. Hildegaard, Portia knew, liked girls exclusively. She'd never asked the spymaster about her past, but she suspected a good deal of trauma resided there. The woman almost never showed emotion. Sex and, she had heard, killing were the two activities in which Hildegaard seemed to come alive. Portia had, therefore, made a habit of keeping Hildegaard sexually active. She didn't want her spymaster killing people for pleasure and she did want her spymaster to associate her employer with steady sex. Besides, it amused her.

Hildegaard was always so, enthusiastic. Now, for instance she had a hold of Jessiwe's hair and was pulling the young slave's face tightly against her as her hips slowly worked. And she was vocal, whispering encouragement to Jessiwe, "Yes... Do that again my pretty little slut. Ah. Good. Good."

Portia could almost feel Jessiwe's mouth and a remembered shiver of excitement rippled her body. 'I'll keep her in the bed with me tonight,' she decided. The thought made her smile. Part of that was anticipation, but another part was the thought of the jealousy it would engender in the slave quarters. 'They've been complacent. This will stir them up a little.'

Hildegaard's screams of pleasure echoed off the mosaic walls of the bath and Portia chuckled. "I told you she was talented," she called out to Hildegaard.

Castor

Miren's words, and a discreet nudge from Aaja, drew Castor out of his dark thoughts and back to the garden. "You're very welcome, Lady Miren. As my honored guest the room is yours tonight. I hope that tomorrow morning we will be able to depart. The Council is very aggrieved to find that you have been detained here in the Empire. We have had a great many difficulties with some of the slavers operating from within the Empire. I have been given the task of escorting you North to the Barrens and returning you home."

He accepted a cup of wine, one of the small ones used when the wine was not watered, from Cesta and noted that Meoria was setting trays of finger food on a low table.

"In truth I do not find this an onerous task. I have been trying for sometime to establish contact with the Eldar. I am concerned about events transpiring in Artan, rumors of very dark magic, and wish to share that information and open a dialog. I would also," he admitted, "be interested in exploring the possibilities of trade. Particularly now that I have a mercantile presence in the Barrens. The Council selected me less for this reason than because it suits a certain faction to have me out of politics for a time."

He shrugged. "Although your society is largely a closed book to us, I imagine you have your own politics. But enough unpleasantries for a time. Please, enjoy my home and let us know if there is anything you need. We have light snacks set out. Your room is ready for you at any time. My study contains books should you wish to read. Cesta and Meoria will take turns waiting upon you. The lovely young woman who escorted you upstairs is Eloriel and her lovely companion here is Aaja. We just recently discovered that Aaja is with child and I'm very excited by this," he gushed.

It was almost too easy for Jessiwe to make this one spill her nectar. It was no challenge and therefore hardly fun since she had been spoiled by the sweetness of Mistress Portia so soon ago. As the nectar flowed, she lapped it up as she was commanded to by Hildegaard but her true lust was to prove her worth to her mistress again soon. She was barely finished when Hildegaard pushed her aside roughly and grumbled, "Very good, little toy. Now sit there and behave." as she languidly reclothed.

Jessiwe smiled to herself, feeling a little triumphant in the moment and nodded, eyes respectfully lowered as she crouched to wait for her next order.

Portia

Portia turned over onto her back and let Gaiana work the front of her body. The slave smiled at Portia and went to work with her hands, and her mouth. Portia smiled at her even as her brain was still considering the news Hildegaard had given her. Having Castor out of the capitol for a while was probably a good thing. The man was intelligent and shrewd and dogged. Horatius and his jackals would think they were getting a reprieve and would relax; the perfect time to slide a knife or two home, in a legislative sense. Perhaps in a literal sense as well? No, that would be too much and would return too little.

Castor, of course, would use the opportunity to build political and economic contacts in the North. Granted it was aknowledged to be an economically weak area, Castor would find something to make a profit on. And if he managed to open even a small trade route with the elves that would give him enormous leverage. His presence would also help to shut down the activities of slavers in that area. Should she have Hildegaard arrange for a raid to pick up a few more of Jessiwe's people? It would be very profitable and would allow them to achieve a real penetration into the Northern slaving operations. But, the political cost was likely to be far too high; Castor would be incandescent if he discovered it. Better to have her agents continue searching for existing slaves and keep Castor's good will.

That also meant Democritus needed to die soon. She thought it likely the wily bastard had gone into hiding the moment he had ridden out of sight of Castor's house. 'If the old goat is anywhere near the Western Province then I'm a temple virgin,' she thought to herself. Castor had been upset about sending Democritus away, he might shift that blame to her if he discovered she, among others, had been paying the man. He might not, such an unpredictable man in many ways, but it was better to be careful.

"Wash the taste of Hildegaard off yourself and come here, Jessiwe," Portia said. She idly spread her legs and sighed softly as Gaiana's hands and mouth worked at her breasts.

Jessiwe found a basin and towels and washed her face and hands, even her chest, in case the pungeant scent of another's sex had somehow drifted lower, dribbling off of her chin without her having realized it. Once she felt sufficiently refreshed she toweled herself off and walked quickly toward Portia, standing at attention at her side. "Yes, Mistress Portia. What can I do for you?" she asked in polite and eager-to-please tones. "I am obiedient slave, yes?" she asked, hoping Portia had noticed.

The last thing she wanted was another whipping. She still had nightmares about her suffering under the lash of her old master, Gorthus. Gorthus, who had shown her the bones of past slaves he'd killed just for the pleasure of hearing them beg for their lives as he did it. Gorthos, who had said the moment he laid eyes on her he had to know what her beautiful face looked like in frightened, tearful pleading and in a grimace of pain, his two favorite female expressions. He'd gotten both out of Jessiwe, but her pride had cost her much because it had taken him a long while to break her, and even longer for him to have been satisfied with her pain. He left her bleeding to death and suffering toxicity in her wounds. He had wanted to watch her suffer to death but Castor's men had saved her just in time. Now, as she stood before Portia, remembering these horrors, she imagined nothing in the world could possibly frighten her. She had faced death and come out the winner. All else afterward is simply a gift from the gods.

Portia

Hildegaard slapped the back of Jessiwe's head. "Lady, slave. She's Lady Portia. Don't forget that."

Portia smiled thinly at the interplay; the commons always took propriety far more seriously than the old nobility. But it was a useful tendency when it came to maintaining discipline amongst the slaves. "Yes, Jessiwe, you're being very obedient," she said. "Now come here and apply yourself to my pleasure." Portia brushed her hand over her sex to indicate where she wanted Jessiwe to work.

"I'll go attend to those tasks, Lady," Hildegaard said.

"Very good, Hildegaard," Portia replied absently. Gaiana's mouth and hands felt wonderful on her breasts and she was ready to add Jessiwe's talented tongue to the mix.

Miren

"You're very welcome, Lady Miren. As my honored guest the room is yours tonight. I hope that tomorrow morning we will be able to depart. The Council is very aggrieved to find that you have been detained here in the Empire. We have had a great many difficulties with some of the slavers operating from within the Empire. I have been given the task of escorting you North to the Barrens and returning you home."

“I am distressed that my detention aggrieved your Council and while I have no desire to disparage your hospitality, I am sure you understand my eagerness to return home. I would be most pleased to depart in the morning.” The corner of her lip twitched as it approached a grin but it was quickly brought under control and her expression returned to one of casual tranquility. “I will spare you my opinions of slavers and slavery. It seems obvious, that just as the slaver did, you will disagree with me. From my persective, the entire experience was unpleasant enough that I would be willing to walk all the way home, alone and armed only will a dull stick. However, your way will be safer; I must thank you for that. ”

Merin politely refused the offered wine, and briefly considered making a special request, but decided against it. She would be thankful to see the last of human food.

"In truth I do not find this an onerous task. I have been trying for sometime to establish contact with the Eldar. I am concerned about events transpiring in Artan, rumors of very dark magic, and wish to share that information and open a dialog. I would also," he admitted, "be interested in exploring the possibilities of trade. Particularly now that I have a mercantile presence in the Barrens. The Council selected me less for this reason than because it suits a certain faction to have me out of politics for a time."

“I wish you the success you desire, Lord Castor.” She voiced her wish as little more than a polite recital and it was clear she felt doubted he would have much success with his desires. “Keep in mind, my people have deliberately maintained a distance from the humans for many years, I doubt recent events will make them eager for a closer relationship of any kind. My own party greeted humans with courtesy and was repaid with death. The families of those struck down are more likely to cry for justice or even retaliation, than trade. However, my own family has influence enough to stay their hands, for a while, should it be necessary.”

He shrugged. "Although your society is largely a closed book to us, I imagine you have your own politics.”

“Of course, every society or even any small group of individuals will engage in politicking.”

Castor tried to keep the mood light, “But enough unpleasantries for a time. Please, enjoy my home and let us know if there is anything you need. We have light snacks set out. Your room is ready for you at any time. My study contains books should you wish to read. Cesta and Meoria will take turns waiting upon you. The lovely young woman who escorted you upstairs is Eloriel and her lovely companion here is Aaja. We just recently discovered that Aaja is with child and I'm very excited by this," he gushed.

She reached gracefully for a piece of fruit, but gave his polite words scant attention. It was not until a vein of excitement entered his voice that she had anything more than a superficial interest in what he said. Eloriel and Aaja were the names the Little Ones… and as the news of his impending fatherhood burst from his lips, and only the father could make that announcement with such pride and awe in his voice. Only then did Miren truly smile. Such obvious, gushing happiness was. in its small way, infectious. As she looked at Aaja she noticed all the signs and chastised herself for her earlier failure to see then, her fingers itched to reach out and touch the beautiful little woman, but could not without her permission. Hiding her smile, she turned back to Castor back and asked with grave sincerity, “And the father of the child, he is excited to too?”

It took a few moments, but slowly she revealed her first happily amused smile in what semed like a lifetime.

“And the father of the child, he is excited to too?”

Aaja colored and her face showed the passing of fury, then mild annoyance mixed with confusion, then understanding and slight amusement. "A joke, my Lord." murmured Aaja.

Jessiwe flinched at the slap but paid it no mind. She instead focused on the task before her. Lady Portia wanted to be pleasured again. Jessiwe strove to please her. She found herself glad now that she had not given her all to Hildegaard for she now still had enough energy left in her swelled lips and tongue to perform upon Portia. Without a word she delved right in, eager to taste Portia's sweetness once again.

Back