The Book

DoctorSmith8

Really Really Experienced
A guy and his girl spend the evening at her friend's house. She had just received a book of magic incantatios from an aunt's estate. the girl with the book tries in orgasm spell on her two guests which works remarkably well. She tries one more spell before they leave. This one has no effect but the next morning the pair wake up to a gender swap. You expand from there...

Interesting idea. The gender swap isn't my bag so I'd take it in a different direction. A Femdom direction.

The woman and her friend (he wants her but she keeps him in the friend zone) are cleaning out her late grandmother's belongings and find the book. It's written in Latin so she's unable to understand what she's found. But the paragraph on the first page is short so she reads it phonetically, thinking it's some sort of preface. After she utters the last syllable her male companion has an incredible orgasm. It goes on for three to four minutes and when it's over he's exhausted and his shorts are just dripping with cum.

Realizing she's found something remarkable, she tucks it away and takes it home. The book sits in her drawer while she waits for her Understanding Latin books to come from Amazon. A couple of days later, the young man shows up at her door looking crazed. "Do it again! Please!" he begs. "No matter how much I masturbate it doesn't go down and I can't cum!" His cock is rock hard and throbs enticingly. Realizing that he's acting like a junkie in need of a fix, she realizes that he is literally, her sexual slave.

She dominates him for two days, having this man and his never-soft cock, service her over and over until she's exhausted herself and she finally reads the spell for him.

Her language manuals come and she starts to decipher the book, she realizes all the amazing spells at her disposal. Bigger cock? No problem. Want a bimbo body? Done. Love, lust, and infatuation spells, nearly anything she wants. And she uses them. Gaining sugar daddies, amazing virile lovers, and her dream body, she's having the time of her life. Until one day she mixes up the gender declension when reading and the spell rebounds on her ... and suddenly Mr. Friend Zone is in charge.

As it turns out he's a fluent speaker of Italian, the language closest to Latin. He's able to cure himself of the spell addiction by reading the incantation backward. He smiles at her and pats his leg, "Come to Daddy, sweet girl."

His former crush kneels at his feet panting happily. He looks down at her and pets her beautiful blonde hair. "Daddy is going to take such good care of you."

Back