The Basque Set

Are you offering?

Of course! Wasn't that implied?
t1531.gif

What a beautiful photo. Incredible. That is quite inviting, I bet you'd enjoy having the experience of being explored and played with, pushing your limits of pleasure. Such a beautiful body and a wonderful mind to tease along with the flesh. :rose:

Another early morning, another treat for lit...

Only one more after this and I'll have to make that external account...

:kiss:

Last edited:

You really do go for dreadfully early mornings.

You might find you'll need that account for this one too, though they seem restrained with the trigger finger atm.

Enjoyed the morning treat, it looks rather tasty. :)

This is really nice. Just have this urge to lick it.
attachment.php

. . . . .
You might find you'll need that account for this one too, though they seem restrained with the trigger finger atm.
. . . . .
I believe the rule is being interpreted that you can show as long as no one is touching, as in depicting masturbation (a sex act, OMG!)
Also cannot use fingers to spread open.

I believe the rule is being interpreted that you can show as long as no one is touching, as in depicting masturbation (a sex act, OMG!)
Also cannot use fingers to spread open.

I believe they make it up as they go along, fairly sure I've seen things go that weren't like that.

Especially given the pics elsewhere on here.

Still it looks like they might be on holiday :)

You've got such a beautiful body and one that is worthy of pleasing when you're good and punishing when you're bad. Your master is very lucky to have such a toy at her disposal. :rose:

Last one before I start posting links.

Don't like my face in this but really liked the positioning of my hand so didn't want to crop it!

Have spent some of the morning having some more photos taken of me. They will definitely be linked pics though!

Have a good day all!:kiss:

Last edited:

Don't like my face in this but really liked the positioning of my hand so didn't want to crop it!

Have spent some of the morning having some more photos taken of me. They will definitely be linked pics though!

Glad you didn't crop it :)

Sounds like you've had a very nice morning then! Looking forward to it, guessing she's ok'd them then. That's good news :)

Links, links, links

So thanks to some helpful hints from an advisor I have links...

First I did this to myself....

oops...

10 points to anyone that can guess what happened next!

;)

oops...

;)

Your curves are stunning an my guess would b you got a bit damp in places an your heart started to race as a pleasure wave overtook you....

oops...

;)

Looks like you were enjoying yourself. I also guess you got wet and weak in the knees. :D

First I did this to myself...

;)

You settled back and really enjoyed yourself?

And took lots more pics ;)

Last edited:
That was an incredibly hot photo. I wonder what you did next. I'd like to imagine that you used some nipple clamps on your breasts as you slid a toy into that soaked pussy... but I could be wrong.

Now that's a very tempting view...:kiss:

Back