The Ask A Mod A Question Thread

I see no pics are allowed here, how about an audio thread, is that acceptable here ?

I don't Get it, we have an incest category in stories, incest questions all over bulletin board, But if it's mentoioned in a chat room you get a permanent ban from a moderator. I Don't Get it

I don't Get it, we have an incest category in stories, incest questions all over bulletin board, But if it's mentoioned in a chat room you get a permanent ban from a moderator. I Don't Get it
You need to direct that question to a chatroom moderator, or the site owners, the ampic moderators can't help you with that.

You know you want to. You feel that one of us had judged you unfairly, or picked you out of a croud, and now want to know Whhhhhhyyyy meee!

Anyway, ask here, and I will try my best to answer without attitude, falsitude, or any other tude that may get thrown around here,

wife and i were banned by a European moderator by the name of amilinda, Then poof she disappears. just not right.

wife and i were banned by a European moderator by the name of amilinda, Then poof she disappears. just not right.
I am not a mod in this forum, but chiming in to echo the response you have already received. The forum mods cannot help with a chat mod or chat admin issue. If you have concerns with chat mods, raise your question in the chat support forum or PM Laurel directly. We are unable to help. This thread is intended to support forum users with questions/concerns about this specific forum.

Back