The Art of Romance 💘!

Warning to Men, she comes across as reasonable but she is very unreasonable with what she demands, if you don't follow exactly what she wants you're toast! And once she's PMing with you she doesn't engage in any way to actually start making a connection, she just gives more demands lol. You can't ask anything or you are demanding, but she asks everything and gives nothing. A player, not in a delightful way though.

Warning to Men, she comes across as reasonable but she is very unreasonable with what she demands, if you don't follow exactly what she wants you're toast! And once she's PMing with you she doesn't engage in any way to actually start making a connection, she just gives more demands lol. You can't ask anything or you are demanding, but she asks everything and gives nothing. A player, not in a delightful way though.
Have a wonderful day!! Next time you demand pictures and message someone when they have clearly demonstrated they are not interested, kindly move on! Don’t continue to harass them by sending private messages and posting on their threads!! Warning: that’s stalking and bullying, and someone to definitely avoid!!

Have a wonderful day!! Next time you demand pictures and message someone when they have clearly demonstrated they are not interested, kindly move on! Don’t continue to harass them by sending private messages and posting on their threads!! Warning: that’s stalking and bullying, and someone to definitely avoid!!
Fellas, I won't repeat convos but I have interacted with Troia and she has always been a lady.

And just because a lady shares a little something doesn't entitle you to badger her for more.
You don't have the right to abuse anyone on here because you're thinking with your tiny penis instead of your brain.

Thank you for the kind people who take the time to chat with a person! I appreciate the ones who actually understand it’s okay to express yourself sexually, smartly, and basically, humbly! Not everyone comes here finding the perfect person or relationship! What disappoints me most is some of the people who assume you owe them something because you post pictures or chat with them! I OWE nobody, but Myself anything! I am kind and loving, I don’t seek those people who are aggressive, pretentious or act like they know someone after two chats! You don’t know someone unless you build a friendship and then proceed from there. I will continue to be friendly but don’t expect me to put up with being treated like a sex worker! Wishing everyone a happy Week ahead!! XO 😘 T

Attentiveness is an art and there are not many who have truly mastered it.
So, this one time after my sister had highlights put in her hair a week earlier and we were sitting at a restaurant I asked, "Have you always had freckles?" EPIC FAIL.

I am looking to be wooed or enchanted! A romantic person is thoughtful and is considerate. When someone is considerate, they use tact in conversations. When someone is considerate, they factor in other people's feelings when it comes to the decisions that they make. When someone is considerate, they respect other people's time, they avoid doing things that will make them feel uncomfortable and they have a very kind demeanor. Someone who's considerate is also pretty proactive in their actions.

When someone is good at being attentive, what they strive to do is make others feel really special, wanted and valued. And yes, that is a cornerstone point of what it means to be a romantic individual. If you've got someone in your life who is giving, sentimental and super consistent when it comes to all of these qualities, count yourself thankful. Attentiveness is an art and there are not many who have truly mastered it.

While I think we all know that, for the most part, seduction is ultimately about trying to get someone to engage in sexual activity, a truly romantic person knows that there is a true art that comes with it. You need to understand a person and their likes and desires before you can seduce them, mind and body!
I am not a professional sex worker and I don’t seek to be treated like one! I don’t want a PM message telling me how you get off, how much you came last night, or acting like you pay me!

I am seeking a relationship where the person is mature, knows how to flirt, can be funny, flexible, respectful, romantic, and supportive! Sexual attraction starts with romantic encounters of the mind, especially here! So, enchant and delight me, one human chat at a time!!❤️😘
View attachment 2206551
Very well spoken. I wish you the best in your search.

Back