The "an excuse to show off her ..." thread, understanding indirect seduction.

Conversations like this make me so glad I've had only two sexual partners in my life, and I married the second one.

This is fine.

Gah. I'd never manage all these rules.

If i heard this part in a bar, I would prey on it lol.

"rules? what rules, it's easy let me explain"....

"... then you fuck once a week and make that one time phenomenal...."

".... seductive lighting is important and you should be high on weed or drunk.... he can be high but not drunk..."

"you have to delay your orgasm, no cumming until at least 60 minutes go by or else you won't get the multiple orgasms...."

"... a women's body has to be warmed up to her first explosive orgasm ..."

"...then for a week you just yearn for each other..."

".... eventually you'll want to try two guys at once..."

Or, maybe you come look for an honest dyke like myself.

None of these bullshit games. No means no, and yes means yes. If you need a friend I can be a friend. If you need to get fucked, I can take your panties off for you. My ego does not rule your life.

None of these bullshit games. No means no, and yes means yes. If you need a friend I can be a friend. If you need to get fucked, I can take your panties off for you. My ego does not rule your life.

I've been wanting to find an honest dyke to fuck girls with together. I'd treat you like one of my bros and everything and wouldn't make a pass at you. If you're a true dyke then you should fuck girls with a best guy friend. You take the front, i'll take the back and then we can switch while giving a BROFIST!

I've been wanting to find an honest dyke to fuck girls with together. I'd treat you like one of my bros and everything and wouldn't make a pass at you. If you're a true dyke then you should fuck girls with a best guy friend. You take the front, i'll take the back and then we can switch while giving a BROFIST!
ROFLOLOL!

Dude, I'm quoting you for a character-- just before he goes face down on the barroom floor, too drunk to even move. This shit, I can't even invent it. It's just the right balance between moron and.. um... moron.

Thanks, babe.

Been there, it's always funny when a girl tries to friend zone me it just makes me come on stronger until she gives in to what she really wanted or says "no" in which i back off and move on.

Why would you ever admit this, let alone brag about it?

ROFLOLOL!

Dude, I'm quoting you for a character-- just before he goes face down on the barroom floor, too drunk to even move. This shit, I can't even invent it. It's just the right balance between moron and.. um... moron.

Thanks, babe.

So if a guy wants to share a hot chick with you as if you were one of the bros, you'd turn it down and call them a moron? That's weird. You'd have a chance to be one of the boys banging a hot chick with him.

You may think you're a dyke but you still think like a lipstick chicky, no offense. Just saying it like it is.

But if you truly are one of the boys then you'd share your women with other guys and work as a team.

Why would you ever admit this, let alone brag about it?

Before you can get results you have to accept your victories and your defeats, it's better than being delusional.

I used to be honest.

I think that if everyone was honest, then I would have enjoyed myself more.

So if a guy wants to share a hot chick with you as if you were one of the bros, you'd turn it down and call them a moron? That's weird. You'd have a chance to be one of the boys banging a hot chick with him.

You may think you're a dyke but you still think like a lipstick chicky, no offense. Just saying it like it is.

But if you truly are one of the boys then you'd share your women with other guys and work as a team.

Before you can get results you have to accept your victories and your defeats, it's better than being delusional.

I'm thinking this is all theoretical for you, no actual experience any which way.

And I'm thinking that you read a hella lotta comic books.

Moreover... some little semiotic something... is making me wonder-- only wonder, mind you, I got no proof-- that you are in fact female trying to roleplay as a guy.

I dunno. it's just a feeling.

;)

I'm thinking this is all theoretical for you, no actual experience any which way.

And I'm thinking that you read a hella lotta comic books.

Moreover... some little semiotic something... is making me wonder-- only wonder, mind you, I got no proof-- that you are in fact female trying to roleplay as a guy.

I dunno. it's just a feeling.

;)

It is theoretical. I said originally that "I've always wanted" to share a hot chick with a lesbian woman. I've never actually pulled this off since the opportunity never came up.

Obviously you're not down with it which I find odd.

Imagine this, I've got this super hot chick that you're strongly attracted to sitting on my lap. I see that you're into her. It just so happens that girl likes other girls too. So i ask you, "want to fuck her with me? i'll treat you as one of my bros".

You respond with "you're a moron", it just doesn't make sense.

"Lesbian."

21670455.jpg

Also pretty much every other word you've used tonight, but who's counting?

You're very romantic, mind you, you could write some nice short stories.

Bromantic.

Last edited:
That any one would give audience to this even for comedic value is a little depressing.

There seems to be zero authenticity to it. Since its obvious fantasy, maybe RP would be the right area?

This feels like a general board posting. And the lower tier at that.

That any one would give audience to this even for comedic value is a little depressing.

There seems to be zero authenticity to it. Since its obvious fantasy, maybe RP would be the right area?

Hey, its been a hectic month, and a slow day. Don't judge me! :eek:

Hey, its been a hectic month, and a slow day. Don't judge me! :eek:

Oh being disappointed in you doesnt mean I dont love ya Stella. Hell, youve spun shit into gold thread here as far as Im concerned.

I just wish the place didnt have to smell so much like poo, ya know?

This is some crazy logic here. When you read a thread you just skip the first post? That is weird.

Since you didn't read it, we were discussing how to start a subtle, indirect form of seduction. The convo got a little off topic but that wasn't my doing, I was simply responding to what was being said.

People who pay attention to detail usually get more out of life. Try it!

Oh being disappointed in you doesnt mean I dont love ya Stella. Hell, youve spun shit into gold thread here as far as Im concerned.

I just wish the place didnt have to smell so much like poo, ya know?
*hands you a golden, highly perfumed hanky*

I will regain my self control in a few days, I promise. ;)

*hands you a golden, highly perfumed hanky*

I will regain my self control in a few days, I promise. ;)

God I love you. Hillarious.

Stella will you take me to be your bro? To share and to chase tail with, so long as we both shall bro?

(Bro vows... its a thing now! :D )

God I love you. Hillarious.

Stella will you take me to be your bro? To share and to chase tail with, so long as we both shall bro?

(Bro vows... its a thing now! :D )
Depends. How's your fistbump action? Can I borrow your turntables and microphone?

Last edited:
Depends. How's your fistbump action? Can I borrow your turntables and microphone?

Fistbump action is fo realz yo. FO REALZ.

Far as the turntables, uh, sorry bra, I traded it for some weed.

We can roll whats left tho. Mostly stems but maybe a bud or two. I honestly cant remember.

Come to think of it, I dont remember anything so good these days. :confused:

Back to topic for a second. Subtle blond 'big' tits. Well so far she's being about as subtle as a sledge hammer.

I saw this one done one night at a party. The girl (Not really blond or with big tits) went and got her a big glass and filled it full of ice and water. When she would sit trying to start a conversation with a guy she would take a sip then hold it next to her chest. The condensation on the glass would soak her thin top and perk her nipple at the same time.

Given the amount of single guys to single girls (more girls than guys, do I know good parties or what) that night it gave her an edge. She didn't go home alone.

Less subtle and with a bit of pain involved she could go get a nipple pierced then spend a bit of time complaining about it. Instant male focus.

Back