The 2022 Literotica Awards Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very excited to see that I had TWO stories nominated, and very interested when I saw which two.

The first was for First Time, and was the first chapter in my Alistaire Series(es), the second, for Erotic Coupling, was the very last chapter.

I love them both, and think they are each some of my best work, but I feel very differently about the two nominations.
I am completely satisfied and happy that Chapter One was nominated. It is a first chapter, but also stands fully on its own as a story, with character development from the ground up. As a piece of writing, it is a compete work.
Alistaire's finale is just that, a culmination of a 12 chapter series. While the whole series was very well received, people who read it had already read 100K words about Alistaire, and are pretty inclined to be positive.

It is a bit like the way The Return of the King won everything in sight as a reward for three movies, not just one, though I am aware I'm looking at a simple nomination!

Never did I actually think that the very first story I published on this site would do as well as it did. It continues to blow my mind that myself, a rookie to Literotica, would have a story be nominated for the Reader's Choice Awards. Tremendous, soul-rending thanks to each and every single person that read and rated my story, you guys are unbelievable.

Needed in Transgender & Crossdressers
Quite an accomplishment, good for you.

Thanks to silkstockingslover for nominating my character, Mary Collins, as the Sexiest female. Silk is the person who got me interested in writing. Hope you all appreciate me as a male writing lesbian seduction. Good luck to all nominees.

Last edited:
Wow thankyou so much for nominating me! I never thought me writing on here would lead to something like this! Feel very humbled and grateful! So many amazing stories and authors on Literotica! Good luck to everyone!

I am beyond honored to be nominated! It came as quite a surprise as Small Gifts (Anal) is my first ever story. As with all first, its a bit rough around the edges but I'm glad others connected with and loved the characters as much as I did. I'm grateful for this community to be so welcoming and give new writers the opportunity to learn the craft. Its a special community for sure.

Congrats to all the nominees! So many great stories this year!

Last edited:
Never figured I'd ever get a nomination, but it happened. (Incest Story)

Then, someone actually voted for me (besides me). That's a win in my book.

I feel so shocked to be nominated. I know there are so many high quality writers on this site, so just a nomination is amazing and honouring.

I've been nominated in the FETISH catagory for my free-use story, Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom , part 2 of a 3 part series. Though I enjoyed writing it, and imagining a world of free-use, I never expected it to become as popular as it has.

The Other Teacher

Liv's portrayal is amazing! Her character as a woman blessed with beauty and values, who is unwilling to give away but how she finally succumbs to the natural progression of ever increasing lust allowing her to be taken by an alpha male - has been so erotically captured in this story. Its is an absolute master piece of work. She truly deserves the Sexiest Female Character award!

To say I am surprised to be nominated is an understatement. Thank you. I greatly appreciate the recognition and I hope I can live up to the honor in the future.

I'm honored to have been nominated for Best Incest Story of the year. To say I'm pleased and surprised would be an understatement, that's for sure. I feel like I've won already even if I get last place in the voting. Thank you to everyone who nominated me, and to everyone who votes, reads, and favorites my story "Heart in Darkness".

I hadn’t been on Literotica long when I found GivingThisATry. And since then I have had some of the most strong, beautiful and just sincere reactions from my body. He’s crafted worlds for us ladies to dive into and that’s just been so freeing and enlightening. So I’m not surprised that he’s nominated in two categories. From hard sex to soft cuddles to just a space where I can literally cry and sob and let out the stressors I carry, it’s not just my body that gets sated it’s my literal soul. Good Luck Singer! I’m rooting for you!

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone answer a question of mine? I have never been nominated for a "readers choice" award, and I was wondering if there are cash prizes for these awards, just as there are for the holiday contests?

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone answer a question of mine? I have never been nominated for a "readers choice" award, and I was wondering if there are cash prizes for these awards, just as there are for the holiday contests?
No cash prizes, just the cudos.

Mylo- not only he posess great physical traits but also an attitude that makes him a ttue alpha male who truly claims what he likes. Rather, the woman go weak and fall for him for this very nature even though they may be guilt ridden for stepping outside their marriage and accusing Mylo later. Mylo burried deep inside Liv with his muscles flexing, his thick long cock way past Liv's crevix and burried deep inside her womb, he deftly uses his skills to give Liv the best fuck of her life that shakes her from the core. Her back arched backwards and legs wrapped around Mylo with loud guttaral moans escaping her lips, as she pulls him inside with all her might as her eys roll over in absolute pleasure and begs Mylo to splash the very insides of her married womb with his seed. Its a sight to behold, as Mylo's muslces - back, glutes, biceps all flexed up, the bodies of Mylo and Liv are glistening in sweat and are a tight coupling. It is so erotic to see as Mylo matches up with Liv and fulfills her request to splash her insides and in a final thrust burries himself deepest anyone has ever and fills her womb with copious amounts of his potent seed and marks her as his forever!

Extremely flattered and grateful to have been nominated for an award. My congratulations to all the other nominees. Standards on this site are truly impressive. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back