The “Doctor” searching for his Companion...

TARDISCapricorn

Literotica Guru
Area Codes 00502, 00812, 00930, 00513

ME: A 56 year-old Midwestern male in a sexless marriage, average looks, hopeless romantic at heart looking for someone to chat with, share sexy, romantic fantasies and maybe meet up down the road for coffee, adult libations and maybe more if we find a mutual spark.

YOU: A smart, witty and fun female. A good girl who’s not afraid to be a bad girl, too. Hopefully a hopeless romantic like me who is looking for someone to engage them in stimulating conversation about anything and everything.

If you enjoy books, music and pop culture, that’s a bonus.

Interested in learning more about me? Check out my introduction thread here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=91810943#post91810943

or feel free to drop me a PM.

PS: I’m also on Kik under the same username.

Last edited:
The internet, especially this site, is a fertile ground for fantasies that do not materialize in life offline.

Some people say “it's not the same” or “It's not as good” or even "It's not real".
What do you say ?

Last edited:
The internet, especially this site, is a fertile ground for fantasies that do not materialize in life offline.

Some people say “it's not the same” or “It's not as good” or even "It's not real".
What do you say ?

Everything you’ve said, I’m quite aware of, however, I AM a hopeless romantic at heart and if you never roll the dice, you’ll never be aware of the myriad of possible outcomes. :)

And online relationships, especially ones that are extramarital, ARE tenuous and ephemeral at best, sadly, no matter how strongly people may develop feelings for one another unless they are truly “the lucky ones.”

Its a pity you are looking for someone local.

Good luck though

Its a pity you are looking for someone local.

Good luck though

Not just local, Starlightblue. I’m ready and willing to chat with pretty much anyone. This wondrous thing called the Internet almost makes distances a moot point. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you’d like. 😊😊

Not just local, Starlightblue. I’m ready and willing to chat with pretty much anyone. This wondrous thing called the Internet almost makes distances a moot point. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you’d like. 😊😊
I don't think I'd be a good Time Lord...too much responsibility wether real or perceived. But I'd be an Amazing Companion. Now if I could just find me a lovely, and little less running all the time... Time Lord.

Back