Texas members?

Hey fellow Texas members,

I stop off every so often to see what’s happening here and … no offense to anyone intended, but … we’ve got a pretty bland thread going.

This is Literotica after all, and I’m suggesting we might strive for something a bit more … uh… erotic? Maybe that’s just the amateur Lit writer in me coming out.

So at the risk of initiating my own demise, I’ll start; just to get something random out there for anyone to chew on.

With all the recent comments on the bitter cold and winter weather, I’d ask everyone, what’s the coldest or most extreme weather conditions in which you’ve ever had outdoor intimate relations with someone?

My answer: temp in the high 40’s and blowing after the arrival of a good ‘ol’ Texas cold front, in the open cargo area of my 1979 Toyota hatchback. Yes, it was a college era experience and the only blanket available was big enough to cover only half of whoever was on top.

<If I’m off base with this line of comment, don’t shoot. Just tell me hush.>

Curious who is on here from Texas. Reply with your general info (age/gender/location)
50, M, Haltom City, separated/going through a divorce
I would love to chat with local ladies and see where it goes.
PM me if interested.

Hey fellow Texas members,

I stop off every so often to see what’s happening here and … no offense to anyone intended, but … we’ve got a pretty bland thread going.

This is Literotica after all, and I’m suggesting we might strive for something a bit more … uh… erotic? Maybe that’s just the amateur Lit writer in me coming out.

So at the risk of initiating my own demise, I’ll start; just to get something random out there for anyone to chew on.

With all the recent comments on the bitter cold and winter weather, I’d ask everyone, what’s the coldest or most extreme weather conditions in which you’ve ever had outdoor intimate relations with someone?

My answer: temp in the high 40’s and blowing after the arrival of a good ‘ol’ Texas cold front, in the open cargo area of my 1979 Toyota hatchback. Yes, it was a college era experience and the only blanket available was big enough to cover only half of whoever was on top.

<If I’m off base with this line of comment, don’t shoot. Just tell me hush.>
I’ll take you up on it.

Mine was probably in the 40s that night as well while we camped in a 2 person tent that was nestled amongst probably another 10 tents/camper vans in the middle of a decent thunderstorm at a 3 day Volkswagen car show/swap meet. I’m pretty sure(or at least hoping) the thunder drowned us out.

Beware someone on Lit sending a Skype message apologizing for being late due to clients, meant for someone else.

Back