Taking down the hero (M for F characters)

Genak

Virgin
Hello there, if you have made it this far then congratulations and thank you for your interest.

Important Notes:

• I don't care what your gender is, but I will play the male role and you the female role
  • Your female character must be dominant
  • Minimum of 3 paragraphs on average, absolutely no one liners
  • Communicate with me if you are confused, bored, or going to be gone and I will do the same.
  • If you don't see a character you want to play opposite one of the heroes, send me a Private Message with your idea.
  • If canon characters are not your thing we can do OC characters and use some similar plot structures.

Batman
e5144bb659a854851e85f68a3b15679f8355d3f4_hq.jpg

This is the batsuit I prefer to use, it is negotiable, but be prepared to justify your reasons. I like this suit because it gives Batman glaring weaknesses to exploit (the ears, heavy suit, bright yellow parts)

I will list these out by Villainess I see in the plot, though we can definitely tweak things to fit any of them.

Catwoman
Michelle+Pfeiffer+%25281%2529.jpeg

Option 1 is more violent, though option 2 has some it is more of a game then an act of revenge and humiliation.

1. I will borrow from Batman Returns a bit here, but we are not playing out the movie, I am simply borrowing some ideas. Before becoming Catwoman, Selina Kyle is saved from a mugger by Batman. In the aftermath she attempts to thank him only to be greeted with a cold stare and a quick exit. After becoming Catwoman, Selina decides it is time to show Batman some manners. She lures him to a rooftop by getting his attention on the streets somehow, and ambushes him to begin their first battle. Each one would be designed to break Batman a bit more and show him her superiority.

2. This one is a bit more "canon" Catwoman is a jewel thief and Batman interrupts an important heist. They come to a stalemate, but Catwoman enjoyed the thrill and decides to play with the bat with a game of cat and mouse.

White Rabbit
3. From everything I can tell she enjoys leading Batman on a wild goose chase. She can use hallucinogens to have fun with Batman, and her fighting skills are good enough to have her way with the bat.

Female Riddler
riddler_cosplay_07.jpg

4. This first one wouldn't be a gender bend, but rather Edward Nygma's daughter who goes by Enigma.

5. A gender bent Riddler, she just wants to play games with Batman, and after a few rounds is attracted to his brain. This leads her to lure Batman into traps with her puzzles that will leave him a bit more bound.

Female Joker

6. There are many ways the Joker can go, his main thrill is testing Batman and being prepared for batsy to interrupt his plans. So this version would be similar. I don't have any specific ideas lined up, but if you go this route I am sure we can come up with something.

Back