Sybian

Lorelei907

Exhibitionist Guru
Have any of you sexy ladies been on a Sybian? If so, what was your experience with it? Where did you get it? They look fun as hell and we’d like to try it, some of the vids we’ve watched it’s obvious the girls are enjoying it but some maybe not so much. Some have orgasms and some look like it’s so powerful that they can’t climax. Sounds noisy as hell too, probably not for my thin walled apartment. :) They’re expensive and I’m a bit squeamish about renting. None are available in our area, anyway.

Have any of you sexy ladies been on a Sybian? If so, what was your experience with it? Where did you get it? They look fun as hell and we’d like to try it, some of the vids we’ve watched it’s obvious the girls are enjoying it but some maybe not so much. Some have orgasms and some look like it’s so powerful that they can’t climax. Sounds noisy as hell too, probably not for my thin walled apartment. :) They’re expensive and I’m a bit squeamish about renting. None are available in our area, anyway.

I've wondered about them too. They look fun. My husband offered to buy one for me, he wants to watch me ride it. but they are soooo expensive. I don't want to waste that much money.

They are a little too powerful in my opinion. I much prefer the soft touch of my Girl or a wand(or both) still powerful but much easier to control. I gave mine to a special friend and she loves it.

I bet they will come out with a solar powered Sybian!!!!!

Back