Swinging Time Machine

TheRedChamber

Apprentice
The game is simple...

It's Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure except instead of travelling through time to find historical figures for our history report, we're travelling to find guests for the most banging gang bang ever. Some rules:

1) No hard cut-off date, but limited to those people who lived largely before the age of moving film and so we don't necessarily have a realistic mental image of (sorry Marilyn)
2) Figures of dubious historical existance are allowed but not outright mythical ones. The Queen of Sheba is okay, Aphrodite is not, Queen Guinevere is borderline.
3) It's true, history has not always been kind to people, especially strong independent women - but if there are rumours that sound like they'd make someone a good invitee, they are not to be questioned.
4) Also allowed to include people you definitely wouldn't pick.
5) It's assumed that guests are given access to a shower and modern dentistry before the party starts. (Edit: And an STD clinic and vitamin supplements)
6) Star Trek Universal Translators for all. Language is no issue.

I'll get us started with some easy choices:

ON THE LIST:

1) Cleopatra - needs no explanation.
2) The Six Wives of Henry the Eighth - At least three of them were goers. Anne of Cleeves, but for a different reasons, she spent four months married to Henry and didn't realize the marriage hadn't been consumated - even if she just watches, girl needs an education fast. Possibly swap out pious Catherine of Aragon for an extra Boleyn sister. Extra party game +10 points for every non-cannonical male heir bred after the ladies are returned to their own timeline, +50 points if once the timelines have sorted themselves out, the current monarch is non-white.
3) Mary Tudor - while Henry VIII himself isn't invited to this party, his sister most definitely is. She married the French king Louis XII - who died a month later from 'exhaustion in the bedroom' - Mary was apparently keen to get back to marry her true love who Henry had promised was a-ok if old Louis popped off first (likely as he was 50s to her 20s) so set about the task with gusto. Ignore all those boring old historians who say it was gout, they're just bitter they don't have a hot young wife fucking them to death.
4) Solomon's Wife - There have been a lot of lusty love songs written over the millenia. We're all amateur scribblers of filth ourselves. Regardless, you get your wank bank poems in the freaking bible then your muse gets an invite. It's that simple.

NOT ON THE LIST:

1) Marie Antoinette - knew how to party, but we don't want the greedy tart eating all the cake.
2) Marquis du Sade - you just know this guy isn't going to respect boundaries.
3) Helen of Troy - liable to start a fight. (oh, wait! already breaking my mythical rule, but not invited anyway)
4) Lord Byron - mad, bad and dangerous to know - none of those are good things.
5) Henry VIII - see above

Last edited:
Henry Morgan, Robert Hooke, Catherine the Great, Barbara Palmer [1st Duchess of Cleveland] and Sappho.

Henry Morgan, Robert Hooke, Catherine the Great, Barbara Palmer [1st Duchess of Cleveland] and Sappho.

Sappho doesn't need much explanation.
I at least know about Catherine the Great (although suddenly I'm regretting my all the rumours were true rule).
The others maybe need some explanation?

Some of the philosopher whores of ancient Greece, think Aspasia of Miletus/Athens.
Or the whorish empresses of ancient Rome, thing Valeria Messalina

Sappho doesn't need much explanation.
I at least know about Catherine the Great (although suddenly I'm regretting my all the rumours were true rule).
The others maybe need some explanation?

Henry Morgan - arguably the greatest Pirate of the age of Piracy, and the Morgan referred to in "Pirates of the Carribean" references to the Pirate code of Morgan and Bartholomew
Barbara Palmer aka Lady Castlemaine - primary mistress of Charles II, apparently very promiscuous, loud, brash, adventuress etc.
Robert Hooke - one of the founding fathers of the Royal Society, eminent Polymath and Natural Philosopher and known, apparently, to every prostitute in 17th century London.

Phooey. Time machine right there, yet the rules imply you can't use it to go into the future. If that were the case, I'd nominate the Orgasmatron.

It's an orgy with people potentially dating from before the discovery of soap - STDs are the least of their concerns :cautious:

See rule 5
5) It's assumed that guests are given access to a shower and modern dentistry before the party starts.

A good hosing down for as long as necessary and a complementary gift basket from the Body Shop. And we can add a whole bunch of vitamin supplements as well.

A quick Google and she sounds awesome, but whats the sexual connection?

Fine, but let's face it, probably a no-show.

Fine, as long as he's only allowed to use the party's second best bed.

Post-film - rule violation.
1. Literally only my lustful fascination. I’ve a penchant for strong women throughout history.

2. A girl can dream right?

3. Don’t put the King of all Romance in a corner, he deserves only the finest for all his romancing!

4. WHY DO YOU CRUSH MY DREAMS. 😂

The off-screen Charlie Chaplain.

Clara Bow.

Aaaand, just for something completely different, Mme. Germaine de Staël, who ran the most brilliant salon in Paris in the Revolutionary era. Sometimes, one needs to take a breather and just have a nice chat.

The off-screen Charlie Chaplain.
I dunno, the minimal amount of research I've just done suggests we'd be better off inviting Harvey Weinstein.

Clara Bow.
Technically not allowed (film-star) but if I discovered she'd snuck in I probably wouldn't throw her out.

Aaaand, just for something completely different, Mme. Germaine de Staël, who ran the most brilliant salon in Paris in the Revolutionary era. Sometimes, one needs to take a breather and just have a nice chat.
So, seen any good guillotinings recently...

We should invite Aphra Behn and Ada Lovelace. Also, Cassandra - she insists she's a virgin, but I don't believe her.

Some of the philosopher whores of ancient Greece, think Aspasia of Miletus/Athens.
Or the whorish empresses of ancient Rome, thing Valeria Messalina
See this is the kind of history your history teacher never taught you.

(Actually my sixth-form history teacher would totally have mentioned all that stuff, the first thing he mentioned about Catherine the Great was her stables - alas we were limited to the 18th and 19th centuries by then.)

1. Literally only my lustful fascination. I’ve a penchant for strong women throughout history.

Fair enough, Boudicca was going to be on my original list.

4. WHY DO YOU CRUSH MY DREAMS. 😂
Sorry, but if we relax the rules so you get to invite Jimi, then I'm going to be leaving with Kate Bush about five minutes into the party and I lusted over her far too much in last months 50s-90s sex symbols thread.

My one would be a lesbian one. Obviously based on my smutty fantasy re-interpretation of them rather than reality.

Sappho, the ancient Greek poetess from the island Lesbos, with her name and home becoming terms for female on female love (Sapphic and Lesbian). Imagine her as a beautiful, black haired, Greek woman with olive skin.

Boudica, warrior queen of an ancient British tribe. Imagine her to be a fierce and dominant woman.

A nun from the Loudun possessions. Nun possessed by a kinky demon, yes please!

Cléo de Mérode. French ballerina so sure she'll be flexible.

Kiki de Montparnasse. Avant-garde icon with fantastic style. Plenty of photographs and prominent in the Jazz Age which maybe disqualified due to rule 1 but don't care, there is no way I'm missing her in my time machine!

Hua Mulan, Chinese folk heroine of dubious historical existence. For some genderbending fun!

Lina Cavalieri, Italian operatic soprano. Need an Italian woman here somewhere, and as an opera singer she must have good lung capacity! Her iconic face was also the model for Fornasetti's 'tema e variazioni' series which I adore.

Last edited:
We should invite...Ada Lovelace.
Nah, she'd only sit in the corner all evening playing World of Warcraft. Plus, as mentioned above, I do not want Lord Byron finding and crashing this party.

Also, Cassandra - she insists she's a virgin, but I don't believe her.
No way. I prefer women to find out I'm crap in bed only after sleepling with them. I don't want this doommaiden running round telling everyone before.

Back