Sweet Release (Closed for RennyStyle)

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
Stan was enjoying his first week of freedom after spending 15 years of his life in the Federal Penitentiary. Though he had no job, no family to speak off and no immediate plans for how he was going to lead his life, he was basking in his new found freedom.

He knew he was good looking, and at 35 he was tall, fit and attractive. He had a few hundred dollars on him, which the prison had handed to him at his release, and he was looking forward to spending it on himself. After 15 years of being locked up, the idea that he could walk the streets of Chicago without a care in the world felt good.

While he did regret spending 15 years of his life in prison, the fact that he had raped, beaten and almost killed a nineteen year old white girl bothered him not in the least. He had grown up in a rough neighborhood and had no sympathy towards the "rich white bitches" who, in his mind, were there to be fucked.

While his time in prison was hard initially, he eventually got used to it and, because of his towering personality, he became the uncrowned boss in the prison. This gave him privileges of good food, cigarettes, respect from inmates and the occasional sex from girls the guards brought in in exchange for drugs. This was infrequent and also not satisfying to him. There were things he would have liked to do to the girls that the prison guards would not allow, so the girls were there for a quick release and nothing else.

Stan was in no hurry though. He had time, a little bit of money and the city of Chicago. He stepped out of the small apartment allocated to him, and hailing a cab gave an address to the seedier side of town. Reaching his destination he went into the liquor store and got himself a beer. Wrapping it in a brown paper bag, he commenced his walk taking long satisfying gulps of the cold brew.

As he walked, taking in the warm sun, he noticed a massage parlor, which had a sign outside stating "Relaxing and satisfying massages to meet your every need". Pausing for just a moment, he opened the door and stepped inside.

Last edited:
image29.jpg

Olivia Rey had finished with her last client over 20 minutes ago. She had already dicked around Facebook on her phone and was starting to get bored when her inside line light began blinking. She normally didn't take walk-ins, but she could use the extra money. And she was certain that after he had a taste of her, he would be a repeat client.

She was dressed in a see-through black dressing gown and a fresh pair of lace panties and still fragrant from her rinse-off shower, and rather than prance around the waiting room like that, she had the receptionist send the man inside.

She turned off her phone and sat on one of the chairs in her greeting area, crossed her legs and waited for her new client to enter.

Last edited:
Holding the brown bag with the beer in his hand, Stan walked thru the curtained area. His eyes grew accustomed to the darkened room and he noticed this tall white girl in a see thru black dressing gown. He was pleasantly surprised to see a white girl. He had expected an Asian woman, but seeing the tapered long tanned legs in lace panties and smooth white skin made his cock stir.

His eyes scanned her face, taking her all in. How he would like to degrade this white bitch. But he kept a smile on his face and said, "I am Stan, and it is so nice to see a beautiful woman in a place like this. I had always thought massage parlors were run by Asian women. Tell me, what services do you provide, and are there limits you impose on your clients? I have money, you know, and I can make it worth your time."

"Our parlor prides itself on finding the finest talent, regardless of ethnicity." She eyed the bag of booze in his hand, he had drunk enough to not notice her mixed heritage. But she had dealt with bigots, racists, and drunks before. She counted on him simply being the latter.

"In regards to our limits, you don't have to worry. We take care of all the activity, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and obey. If anything is too much for you, or there's something you don't want to do, let us know."

She stood up and guided her hand to the other seat. "As for our services, we have a wide variety based on your needs and desires. So please, why don't you tell me a little about yourself. Are you under a lot of stress, have you been injured recently?"

She sat like a psychiatrist with a new patient, crossing her legs and raising an inquisitive eyebrow. It was part of the routine at this place, play professional to justify the expense. And the clients bought it, every time.

Last edited:
He smiled at her as he sat down across from her and paced his drink on the table. He had a good view of her legs, and he stared at them unabashedly.

"I am not interested in the ethnicity of your other service givers. I want you for the afternoon. Will you do all that I want to satisfy me. And I do mean all. If you must know, I have not had any injuries, but I have been in a place that gave limited relief to certain parts of my body, which I intend to rectify today."

His eyes settled on her breasts, as if he were making up his mind as to which part of her body he found more attractive.

"I promise you, after our session today you will feel totally satisfied."

She could tell he was studying her breasts, but it didn't bother her.

"It sounds like you're in the mood for the total package, for your condition I would suggest a nuru massage. Are you familiar with that particular procedure? It involves full physical contact between us, I use my body to massage warm oil onto you."

"Sounds good. But I have not had a massage in years, especially a nuru massage. So I will allow you to lead. And I guess, it means getting naked, so I will ask you remove my clothes."

Saying that, Stan stood up in front of Olivia and, taking her by her hand, made her stand up as well.

"Go ahead and do your bit, and make this the best massage I have ever had. I will make it worth your while"

Olivia nodded, and stepped behind him. She set his bag on the side table, then peeled off his jacket. Stepping in front of him, she began unbuttoning and removing his shirt. When he was bare chested, she knelt down, facing his crotch, and unbuckled and unlooped his belt. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and let them drop to the floor. Finally, she peeled his boxers down his legs and had him step out of them.

Once he was naked, she untied the front of her dressing gown and opened it, revealing her round breasts and taut stomach. She slowly peeled her lace panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Turning away from him, she removed the gown and tossed it aside. She glanced over her shoulder, beckoning him with a crook of her finger, and stepped into the next room.

Stan gazed at Olivia's perfect ass with growing lust as he followed her into the next room. His cock was hard, but he did not want to fuck her yet. As he entered the room, he locked it behind him, knowing that now he had her at his mercy.

He was in no hurry though. He liked the build up to the violence, turning different scenarios around in his head. For now, he was happy to let Olivia take the lead.

Olivia led him through the spa to a luxurious shower stall and opened the glass door.

"The first thing we're going to do is get our bodies nice and clean before we massage each other." She turned the handle and water poured from the shower heads on the wall.

"Please, step inside."

She gently pushed him into the stall, then followed. Shutting the door behind her, she got the soap, lathered up, and began gently scrubbing Stan's muscular body.

Stan sighed and closed his eyes as he let the warm water flow over his naked body. He felt Olivia's soft hands lather him, and it felt good. He began to relax and waves of pleasure rushed over him, and for a moment he forgot that he was naked with a beautiful attractive woman.

He leaned back and, because of the alcohol, was drifting off when he felt Olivia's hand reach his cock.

Olivia felt Stan's body relax beneath her hands as she knelt before him, using her soapy hands to scrub and stroke his cock slowly. Stan opened his eyes to see the beautiful woman beneath him, and she winked at him, then continued cleaning his cock. When she finished, she kissed the head.

She reached for a stool and slid it beneath him. "Why don't you sit down? You don't want to slip in here and crack your head open."

Stan felt his cock grow with Olivia's stroking and when he sat on the stool, his cock was fully erect. He spread his legs wide apart so that his cock was pointed directly towards Olivia's lips.

He looked into Olivia's eyes inviting her to take his thick black cock in her mouth. The swollen purple head contrasted sharply with her red painted lips, and he could not wait to feel them wrapped around his cock.

He wondered how many black cocks she had sucked and whether she could deep throat him without gagging.

Olivia let the head rub against her cheek as she continued cleaning Stan's body. She switched from kneeling to sitting on the tile floor and her arms made long motions down his strong legs.

Once he was all lathered up, she stood up and took the hand held shower head off of the wall and rinsed him off with the same care and attention. Once he was clean, she washed herself off, turning so he could see her body from every angle.

Once they were clean, she shut the shower off and helped him back to his feet. They exited the shower and she led him to an inflated rubber mattress on the floor.

"Lie down please, and we can begin your massage."

Stan looked at Olivia's body as she presented him with an excellent view of her shaved pussy and perfect ass. He wanted to reach out and grab her, but he resisted. He knew he could fuck her anytime he wanted, and delaying it just heightened the pleasure.

When Olivia guided him to the mattress, Stan lay down on his stomach, allowing Olivia to dictate to him for now. He closed his eyes and started to feel the pleasure of total relaxation, something he had not experienced since he was incarcerated.

He felt Olivia's hand start massaging his upper back.

Last edited:
Olivia straddled his body and began slowly pouring warm oil from a bowl onto his back. She used her palms to spread it around, moving in circles around his shoulders, up his neck, then down his back.

She helped herself to more oil and began working her way down his arms, then back up. She moved in long, sensual motions. Leaning forward and back caused her to rub against Car's buttocks and legs in a pleasing manner.

Stan moaned in pleasure as Olivia's sensuous motions on his back made his cock stir. He spread his legs wide, letting Olivia get a view of his round ass cheeks and asshole. He wanted her to rub oil on them. As she straddled him, her ass on his back felt nice and as she moved, he felt her cunt rub against his back.

He wondered if she was wet and how far would she go to please him.

Olivia's hands worked their way down his back, and she purposefully slid down until her chest was against his back. With his back slick, she was able to move effortlessly up and down his body, her warm skin and round breasts flush against him.

"You seem to be very relaxed," she commented as he spread his legs. "It takes many customers a while to open up."

Stan felt Olivia's breasts and nipples against his back, as she pushed them up against him. Her nipples felt hard like pebbles and further turned him on.

"Well, I am relaxed, but certain parts of me are in need to attention," he said to her. "How about you do something about it."

As he said it, Stan flipped over on his back holding on to Olivia's body so she would not topple over. She now was sitting on his stomach with her firm breasts jutting out at him, with his cock brushing against her ass.

He smiled up at her.

She smiled back.

"Absolutely, sir."

Olivia closed her eyes and slid up and down his body, his hard cock pressing against her oil slicked stomach while she used her breasts to lube his chest. She made a few swirls around his chest before sliding downward.

She unstraddled his body and turned around, reverse cowgirl, and lowered herself again. This time, her motions moved her ass closer to his face, while her hands worked their way up his legs and towards his erect cock.

Stan gazed at Olivia's ass as she turne around and pushed it inches away from his face. Her puckered asshole looked beautiful and he reached out and pulled her towards him, until his nose was buried in her ass. Her erume was mild and she smelt wonderful. He spread her ass cheeks wide and her asshole opened up just a little bit.

He stuck out his tongue and gave her a little lick.

Olivia smiled as she felt the tongue lick her asshole. Most of the men who came in were only interested in their own pleasure. Few were willing to consider her pleasure, and fewer still were interesting in performing anal.

She let his tongue work its magic while her slick hands began gently scooping his balls and stroking his hard cock.

Stan spread Olivia's ass cheeks wider and slid his tongue inside her. He could now taste her. He felt her shiver as she continued stroking his cock. His cock was now fully erect at 9" and he pushed his hips upward as she stroked him.

He let his hand slide to her pussy and used his thumb to rub on her clit. He watched her clit grow and protrude from her smooth lips. He removed his tongue from her ass and placed his lips on her clit and started sucking it.

Olivia shuddered and moaned in pleasure when Stan began using his fingers on her pussy. Her hand tightened, gripping his slippery hard cock tight. Her toes curled, and she had to plant herself to keep from slipping off of his body.

Stan enjoyed his first real taste of woman after over 15 years of near starvation. While he usually did not go down on woman, he was enjoying eating Olivia out. The girls he fucked before he went to prison were black teenagers, usually skanky and high on drugs. Olivia was vastly different.

He could feel Olivia approaching climax as his tongue alternately licked her cunt and her asshole.

Back