Surprise at Grandma's house

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
Doug's parents had been on his ass, to go and fix the lights in his grandmother's garage.
"She needs the help, since pop pop passed." They would say.
"Yeah, right. That drunk never helped out, and just made more work for Nana." Doug would think to himself.

Doug made his way to his grandmother's house, but was surprised to see all the cars in the driveway and in front. As Doug makes his way to the front door, two college age guys are coming out.

"Hey, you're new. Shelia's inside." One said, as they made their way out.

Inside the house Doug received the shock of his life. The house full of young guys in various states of undress. And in the center of the living room was his sweet, 63 year old Nana, being spit roasted by 2 college guys.

Is this new since "Pop" passed, or has grandma been going at it like this for years?

That's the thing, I have dozens of paths this can go down. Every time I explore one, I start seeing a different one. Is it going to be an incest story or a voyeur story? Is grandma being forced by the youths or is she running the show? So many possibilities.

Hell I don't even know if I want to keep it a grandson or if I should make it a granddaughter. Which is just more possibilities.

My gut feeling and two cents: grandma is running the show, but it’s her first time with so many guys. She’s over having to hide her sexuality, so has organised the guys to come over and use her body.

With the grandson there, I think grandma could lean into it, explain to him calmly, openly, as she was being railed, just what she was doing. That she wasn’t ashamed of her body anymore, and wished she’d worked it out sooner.
That's gonna be hard, with her mouth full and all.

sending the grandson there almost demands incest. In any event, the moderators likely are going to put it in that category if sonny gets off watching his peers fuck grandma.
I still think grandma's motivation is to get the house repaired. Maybe she had fucked guys before for repairs, but with Pop deceased, wants to get all the updates done and sell the house. But at the end, she decides to keep it and open a bordello specalizing in college guys... Sonny gets off on being her "clean up man".

I was kinda leaning grandma has become independently wealthy after grandpa passed. So now she has made her own kind of frat house, but under her rules. Now she has her own harem of young guys to feed her still growing sexual appetite and perversions.

Well, she's a gangbang granny with her own fuck house... so we'll just start from there. That's usually the destination and not really the starting point. After gangbangs, it gets kinda weird.

Doesn’t have to get weirder, it could get more normal. She finds a cock she’s enthralled by that’s attached to a real asshole. Errr, abusive idiot. Grandson watches the relationship form in the initial gangbang interview for the free room & board. He doesn’t like it, and steps up. He tosses the idiot, takes over, and/or finds someone(s) better for granny. For just one possible story.

Course, you could go gonzo & get crazy instead - my point is that your stated intro doesn’t HAVE to

Granny has a dungeon. She’s going to hang onto the cocks she likes, even the ones attached to shits. The ones she likes get chained up downstairs, gagged if the shits have to silenced. They’re going to shout and upset the neighbours, and if granny is like lots of older people, fucking imprisoned college guys in the basement is one thing, but being a bad neighbour is the worst sin of all.

I can hear the neighbours telling the newsmen after granny gets sprung, “we never imagined Mrs Smith was doing that, she was always so quiet, such a good neighbour…”

Granny has a dungeon. She’s going to hang onto the cocks she likes, even the ones attached to shits. The ones she likes get chained up downstairs, gagged if the shits have to silenced. They’re going to shout and upset the neighbours, and if granny is like lots of older people, fucking imprisoned college guys in the basement is one thing, but being a bad neighbour is the worst sin of all.

I can hear the neighbours telling the newsmen after granny gets sprung, “we never imagined Mrs Smith was doing that, she was always so quiet, such a good neighbour…”
"...she was always sharing her baking..."

Back