Support Author Feature

Okay, scratch what I said. It only goes through on my Edge browser. The rest I get the same message.

EDIT! and now it's the same on my link.

I've tried other writer's accounts with support links, and it is happening to everyone I've tried. SIGH!

So apparently someone has hacked Literotica to hijack clickers...
I don't think it's that... I mean, if I choose to proceed it does take me to Millie's Amazon page. It is just that browsers detect the page as deceptive for some reason. Maybe Millie is the FBI's most wanted con woman :unsure:

Ha, ha, it's not letting me go to anyone's Amazon page. Including yours, oh wait, you don't have any stories listed in your profile. Mine went as well when I forced the issue, but you shouldn't have to do that.
I don't think it's that... I mean, if I choose to proceed it does take me to Millie's Amazon page. It is just that browsers detect the page as deceptive for some reason. Maybe Millie is the FBI's most wanted con woman :unsure:

Thank you for letting us know about the false positive on Google.

There is nothing wrong with the domain, but it looks like an automated false positive.

We're appealing the false positive now.

We hope to have the issue resolved soon. :D

What you've done seems to have done the trick. I checked the support links on several writers (including me), and all of them are working again. Long Live Manu, and much thanks for your kind assistance.
Thank you for letting us know about the false positive on Google.

There is nothing wrong with the domain, but it looks like an automated false positive.

We're appealing the false positive now.

We hope to have the issue resolved soon. :D

Does the support the author function yield much in the way of sales/subscribers?

I don't know how to quantify it from clicks here to sales there. Sorry, I have sales every month. I had a better month after the link went up, but fewer sales last month. Amazon doesn't tell me where my sales come from other than the country of purchase.
Does the support the author function yield much in the way of sales/subscribers?

I don't know how to quantify it from clicks here to sales there. Sorry, I have sales every month. I had a better month after the link went up, but fewer sales last month. Amazon doesn't tell me where my sales come from other than the country of purchase.
Do you do much in the way of advertising/marketing other than Lit? It's something I'd really like to try but it's a daunting idea!

Well, advertising through Amazon for my erotica isn't allowed. Smashwords has no advertising on the site. Not sure if DTD will have it when it starts. My publisher does email advertising to those who signed up for the newsletter.
Do you do much in the way of advertising/marketing other than Lit? It's something I'd really like to try but it's a daunting idea!

@HeyAll From who and about what, as the thread has gone to new frontiers a time or two.

Good point.

I was refering to the Author Support link at the end of the story, where authors can attach their Patreon or Amazon. Mine still says 'authorapp' and goes to a white page when clicking on it.

I was referencing @Manu since he had mentioned that it was being worked on.

Okay, sorry that's still an issue for you. Mine, and those I tested, seem to be working now.
Good point.

I was refering to the Author Support link at the end of the story, where authors can attach their Patreon or Amazon. Mine still says 'authorapp' and goes to a white page when clicking on it.

I was referencing @Manu since he had mentioned that it was being worked on.

Back