Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

After reading some of this thread and checking your profile, I've warmed up a degree or two on this cold morning. The thought of some summer time fun with a brown eyed sexy woman like you excite me. If you ever get too hot, I would gladly hose you down. :)

We would have soo much fun..

Sent you a pm as well.. I think we would have a lot of fun. There is nothing sexier than a experienced woman who knows what she wants.. Do you prefer younger men? 9 inches of fun here baby..

Hi! I am a somewhat happily married woman in my late 40's looking to meet some new friends. I love to flirt, laugh and have fun, and although I love my husband, he does not always connect with me on the sexual level I crave.

Yes, I know my name is provocative, but I am an "all in" kind of lady who is never comfortable on the sidelines watching others have fun.

I prefer intelligent, witty and articulate conversation. Older men, younger men...it does not matter. Discussions can involve sexy topics, but I also love chatting about a wide variety of topics. I am outspoken, college educated and have been around the block a few times.

More about me: I am on the shorter side, being 5'3 on a good day. I am a curvy, smaller, bbw with 38 C breasts, brunette with dark brown eyes. I am also a mom, so if I do not respond to you right away or I log out unexpectedly, please understand that I will always put my family first.

I haven't decided if I will incorporate chatting off site yet, but I will consider it. I might also be willing to exchange pics once I am comfortable with you, but I am not making any promises.

I PMed you. I would definitely like to chat with you:D

Do to changes in my life, I've taken down my pic thread, but I am still alive and well and can be found here. I may not always be up for a chat when you are, but ya never know!

Do to changes in my life, I've taken down my pic thread, but I am still alive and well and can be found here. I may not always be up for a chat when you are, but ya never know!

Very nice profile and I'm not just talking abouf the pics.
Too bad you don't chat on yahoo :(

Hope you findthat friend you are looking for.

T

Hey Sugar... yea my mom is gone... has been for awhile. But will think about her.
Hugs to you.

Well I hope the changes are all positive ones! :rose::rose::rose:
I followed your posts and your pics were beautiful and very worthy of being posted here for all to enjoy! ;);):devil:
Your a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and chatting with you will most certainly be a pleasure!:)

Hey Sugar... yea my mom is gone... has been for awhile. But will think about her.
Hugs to you.

sorry to hear that, darlin, hugs back to you.

Well I hope the changes are all positive ones! :rose::rose::rose:
I followed your posts and your pics were beautiful and very worthy of being posted here for all to enjoy! ;);):devil:
Your a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and chatting with you will most certainly be a pleasure!:)

The change will be positive once I secure the job I have been training for these last 4 months.

Thank you for the fabulous compliments, too. I never tire of hearing them.

I'm sad to see the pic thread go, but am extremely glad you are improving your job! Congratulations and best of luck!

I'm sad to see the pic thread go, but am extremely glad you are improving your job! Congratulations and best of luck!

I was sad to see it go, too, but it's too risky for my career at the moment.

Happy to have some more free time for awhile.

Hey beautiful... If you have a little free time and need some distraction, I will be on the road the next few days and could use some company! Send me a PM when you have a minute.

*kids*

I must say I am loving your profile picture.. Would love to bury my face in your cleavage and also your pussy.. But first your cleavage because it looks so good as well as I love your big tits.

Would pm you.. But i have no idea what i would say ;). Or maybe i do lol

- Reads the first page - Well that is not a problem.. But I will remember not to type with one hand

Hi! I am a somewhat happily married woman in my late 40's looking to meet some new friends. I love to flirt, laugh and have fun, and although I love my husband, he does not always connect with me on the sexual level I crave.

Yes, I know my name is provocative, but I am an "all in" kind of lady who is never comfortable on the sidelines watching others have fun.

I prefer intelligent, witty and articulate conversation. Older men, younger men...it does not matter. Discussions can involve sexy topics, but I also love chatting about a wide variety of topics. I am outspoken, college educated and have been around the block a few times.

More about me: I am on the shorter side, being 5'3 on a good day. I am a curvy, smaller, bbw with 38 C breasts, brunette with dark brown eyes. I am also a mom, so if I do not respond to you right away or I log out unexpectedly, please understand that I will always put my family first.

I haven't decided if I will incorporate chatting off site yet, but I will consider it. I might also be willing to exchange pics once I am comfortable with you, but I am not making any promises.

Hello. I just sent you a PM

thats a shame your hubby isnt on the same sex level as you! Hopefully we can chat and have some fun time doing it since we will most likely be on the same sex level. 22 m. Hope to hear from you! I'll drop you a PM also!

Yay

Summer is now officially begun for most teacher types.
I will read through this thread a bit more to see how well we would fit, but good clean naughty chat is always fun.. Or just sharing topics that might come up up on this site. I have always been an eager learner. My wife seems to like vanilla as her primary spice, so I satisfy my appetite for spice here... Without actually tasting anyone else's cooking

Enjoy your free time! I hope you might manage to sneak a pic in here and there... ;-)

xxx
Tyler

Last edited:
Back