Sub Bi Slim girl 18 - 29 wanted for a long term, by special cpl -SHE is seeking slim-minded sub-bi girl for possible live-in as a new home awaits you

Mix age Dom sub-Bi female couple, SHE is seeking slim-minded sub-bi girl for possible live-in as a companion and all that goes with it = Tell us more about you and we see !!

Last edited:
You’re 58 years old and you’re looking for a teenager? That’s a huge red flag to me.

I don't know this fellow from Adam, but... this kind of mentality is interesting to me.

This is the equivalent of someone at an ice cream shop ordering vanilla ice cream, and you standing there next to them and saying, "What, not chocolate? This is a huge red flag to me."

You're welcome to your opinion, and you're welcome to express it, but what value does it have here other than to be contrary?

Great, it's a huge red flag to you. So what? Why would this fellow, or anyone else who likes vanilla ice cream need to be informed of how you feel about it?

I don't know this fellow from Adam, but... this kind of mentality is interesting to me.

This is the equivalent of someone at an ice cream shop ordering vanilla ice cream, and you standing there next to them and saying, "What, not chocolate? This is a huge red flag to me."

You're welcome to your opinion, and you're welcome to express it, but what value does it have here other than to be contrary?

Great, it's a huge red flag to you. So what? Why would this fellow, or anyone else who likes vanilla ice cream need to be informed of how you feel about it?
Older men should not be chasing after teenage girls and young adult women.

Older men should not be chasing after teenage girls and young adult women.

What you really mean is: "Other people should not like things that I personally find goes against my moral compass."

or

"I don't like vanilla and you shouldn't either!"

What if those teenage girls or young adult women want this kind of thing for themselves? Are they wrong? Are you going to mount an intervention because you don't agree?

LOOKS like SOME small-minded People do NOT, or can NOT read - we are a COUPLE - m - f - seeking someone Mostly for her and sometimes ME as well.

What you really mean is: "Other people should not like things that I personally find goes against my moral compass."

or

"I don't like vanilla and you shouldn't either!"

What if those teenage girls or young adult women want this kind of thing for themselves? Are they wrong? Are you going to mount an intervention because you don't agree?
Women are actual people, ice cream is a consumable product. Telling that you would conflate the two.

Creepy old men prey on inexperienced young women because the inexperience makes them easier to manipulate and control. His entire post is a big fucking red flag.

What it tells me is that he's insecure about his own age.. and probably cant relate to adult women.
It’s much easier to manipulate someone who doesn’t have the life experience to recognize it early. People chasing after anyone young enough to be their kids (grandkids, in this case🙄) is waving a huge red flag. Can’t interest anyone who has had relationships to compare him to.

Women are actual people, ice cream is a consumable product. Telling that you would conflate the two.

Creepy old men prey on inexperienced young women because the inexperience makes them easier to manipulate and control. His entire post is a big fucking red flag.
No one is seriously believing I'm conflating women and ice cream, yourself included. To claim otherwise is just an attack and projecting something that's not there, as if I value women and consumer products equally. This is simply not the case.

Preferring a flavor of ice cream is a preference. Looking for connections of a certain age is a preference. It was an analogy to show the absurdity of one coming onto someone's thread and telling them that one doesn't agree with their preference, and that it's a red flag to them personally, offering no value to the fellow's thread.

You're painting him as a manipulator and a predator. Maybe that's true. Or, maybe he's a fantastic mentor who has much to offer someone. How do you know? Because he's looking for someone a third of or half of his age? If you know the guy and have personal experience with him, great. But if you don't, why are you judging him as some evil bastard?

Again. What if those teenage girls or young adult women want this kind of thing for themselves? Are they wrong? Is it your duty to butt in and stop them?

No one is seriously believing I'm conflating women and ice cream, yourself included. To claim otherwise is just an attack and projecting something that's not there, as if I value women and consumer products equally. This is simply not the case.

Preferring a flavor of ice cream is a preference. Looking for connections of a certain age is a preference. It was an analogy to show the absurdity of one coming onto someone's thread and telling them that one doesn't agree with their preference, and that it's a red flag to them personally, offering no value to the fellow's thread.

You're painting him as a manipulator and a predator. Maybe that's true. Or, maybe he's a fantastic mentor who has much to offer someone. How do you know? Because he's looking for someone a third of or half of his age? If you know the guy and have personal experience with him, great. But if you don't, why are you judging him as some evil bastard?

Again. What if those teenage girls or young adult women want this kind of thing for themselves? Are they wrong? Is it your duty to butt in and stop them?
The pedophile rationalization of victimizing children.. "But he/she LIKED IT!"

You chose the analogy that you used, I didn’t. You chose to compare exploiting inexperienced women to preferring an ice cream flavor.

Yeah. It’s everyone’s duty to protect the vulnerable from predators. Forfucksake.

The pedophile rationalization of victimizing children.. "But he/she LIKED IT!"
Okay, we think 18-29 year old women are children. You're not even rational.

And assuming malice.

You chose the analogy that you used, I didn’t. You chose to compare exploiting inexperienced women to preferring an ice cream flavor.

Yeah. It’s everyone’s duty to protect the vulnerable from predators. Forfucksake.
And you, you're still assuming MALICE, on my part and his. Forfucksake.

Why?

And assuming malice.

Why?
I’m not assuming, I’m inferring, based upon the words chosen by the poster. He’s seeking a barely legal, physically small in stature, submissive young woman who needs a place to live. He’s a predator. You’re supporting him.

There’s no assumption of malice, the malice is right there.

Grown adults who target 18 year olds for sex are like employers that pay minimum wage. They’d go lower if it were legal or they could get away with it.

And assuming malice.

Why?
I seriously doubt that was the "teen" age you had in mind.

It is a bit creepy to be seeking a lower age range while not disclosing your own age or explaining why you're seeking exclusively younger girls.

It could be a perfectly innocent and potentially mutually-enjoyable unicorn kink fantasy, which would be nobody's business but the people involved. Might just be that it needed slightly more careful wording to avoid setting off people's manipulation/grooming/abuse alarms.

It is a bit creepy to be seeking a lower age range while not disclosing your own age or explaining why you're seeking exclusively younger girls.

It could be a perfectly innocent and potentially mutually-enjoyable unicorn kink fantasy, which would be nobody's business but the people involved. Might just be that it needed slightly more careful wording to avoid setting off people's manipulation/grooming/abuse alarms.
He has edited his original post and deleted the post where he answered the question about his age.

People who seek sex partners 40 years younger than them as soon as they become legal are manipulative grooming predators. There’s no innocent unicorn option here.

He has edited his original post and deleted the post where he answered the question about his age.

People who seek sex partners 40 years younger than them as soon as they become legal are manipulative grooming predators. There’s no innocent unicorn option here.
I don't think that's fair. The post stated the 18-29 range not 16-18 or something creepy. "As soon as they become legal" is a straw man in this case. An age gap might not be your kink but it certainly is some other people's. There's plenty of posts from gals seeking someone much older, 45+ on their personal post etc.

I think it's too broad a brush to cast anyone with that kind of kink as a grooming predator.

I get where you're coming from, trying to protect people, but making assumptions based on not much about people being abusers can come off as bullying and kink shaming.

Last edited:
I don't think that's fair. The post stated the 18-29 range not 16-18 or something creepy. "As soon as they become legal" is a straw man in this case. An age gap might not be your kink but it certainly is some other people's. There's plenty of posts from gals seeking someone much older, 45+ on their personal post etc.

I think it's too broad a brush to cast anyone with that kind of kink as a grooming predator.

I get where you're coming from, trying to protect people, but making assumptions based on not much about people being abusers can come off as bullying and kink shaming

He edited his post, he was initially seeking 18-25 year olds. 35-40 years younger than him.

Perhaps he’d like to tell you exactly what it is that he likes best about dominating women young enough to be his granddaughters? I’m sure that would be an enlightening conversation.

There’s no need to give 100% benefit of the doubt to predators.

He edited his post, he was initially seeking 18-25 year olds. 35-40 years younger than him.

Perhaps he’d like to tell you exactly what it is that he likes best about dominating women young enough to be his granddaughters? I’m sure that would be an enlightening conversation.

There’s no need to give 100% benefit of the doubt to predators.
I don't think we should be judging people for being with someone old enough to be their grandfather / granddaughter etc. There are many happy relationships that have that dynamic & I do not believe we have any right to pass judgement on them.

Back