Straight but want a dick

Me too

Not interested in kissing, cuddling or ass play. Like to play with a dick while looking at women.

Oh shut up and put a dick in your mouth

Suck it. Sit on it. The cock is you

Liking women but wanting cock makes you bi at least sweetie. I say get some cock. Suck it. Fuck it. Swallow it. Don't let hang ups get in the way of a wonderful experience.

I really want to experience a dick, even though I'm straight.

If you want to experience a dick then you must get turned on by the thought of sucking cock. I read somewhere, that "straight guys" don't get hard thinking about sucking cock. Not that that is a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with being bi.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with being bi...

If you want to experience a dick then you must get turned on by the thought of sucking cock. I read somewhere, that "straight guys" don't get hard thinking about sucking cock. Not that that is a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with being bi.

but I don't think being attracted to cock qualifies as being bi. I'm not saying that I'm definitely right but to me a bi-sexual man is physically and emotionally attracted to men and women. In my case....I've never looked at a man and desired him. I've never been emotionally attracted to a man either. However, if I see a hung, cut, shaven cock.....I definitely want to suck it.

I'm with you

Men don't interest me at all. But I love the idea of sucking a cock. I love the idea of sharing on with my wife even more.

but I don't think being attracted to cock qualifies as being bi. I'm not saying that I'm definitely right but to me a bi-sexual man is physically and emotionally attracted to men and women. In my case....I've never looked at a man and desired him. I've never been emotionally attracted to a man either. However, if I see a hung, cut, shaven cock.....I definitely want to suck it.

I'm just like you are, I've never been emotionally attracted to any man, nor do I think I could be. But my whole life I've had the desire to suck cock. Some guy analyzed me one time as being bi leaning toward straight. Maybe someone should write a book, but instead of 50 shades of gray, it would be 50 shades of gay.

If anyone is in north TX and wants to experiment let me know. I'll return the favor.

Last edited:
Don't put a title on it people. What does it matter these days. It's all natural go experience what interests you and enjoy it. You'll always wonder if you don't go ahead and try it. If you don't like it at least you know. I don't have much experience but if your in NJ I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Don't put a title on it people. What does it matter these days. It's all natural go experience what interests you and enjoy it. You'll always wonder if you don't go ahead and try it. If you don't like it at least you know. I don't have much experience but if your in NJ I'd be more than happy to help you out.

What jseeks said. Without the NJ part, cause I don't live there.

Predominately heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.
Bi leaning toward straight.

I got the same thing...

Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Athough I have no experience with men.....yet

jbm02, I'm in North TX and might like to take you up on that if everything worked out. Let me know.

You have completed the personality test.

Below is the Kinsey scale, your result has been highlighted.

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Have never been attracted to another man but love a big thick pretty cock also really turns me on watching a man cum would love to swallow a huge cock

I am with you there. Think about what it would be like to suck a cock a lot

I am with you there. Think about what it would be like to suck a cock a lot

I'm with y'all too! I had the chance once and backed out. I do regret it sometimes. Now the closest thing to a real cock is sucking our dildo.

OP, you'll be interested in this quiz.

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

Took the quiz:

"Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual."

I consider myself straight. The thought of hugging or kissing a man doesn't do anything for me. But I do fantasize about sucking cock, even going so far as practicing on a dildo. I do like anal play and frequently stretch myself out with my butt plugs.

I would probably chicken out if an opportunity ever presented itself though. Sometimes the fantasies are better left as fantasies.

Last edited:
Thoughts

Not interested in kissing, cuddling or ass play. Like to play with a dick while looking at women.

I never wanted to kiss a guy either, but I thought about it last night. The site turned me off, but wondering about the feeling turned me on a bit. First time I had that thought

Back