Story blocked for AI

mypenname3000

Author
They blocked a story claiming I used AI to write it. I didn't, but i can't convince them of that. Suggestions?

Resubmit and present your reasoning in a note to admin. Literotica isn't known for its promptness and efficiency, so it will probably take a while. There is a lot of AI panic going around and they clearly want to be on the safe side, so I guess it is just one more thing on Lit that isn't working as intended. In their defense, no one else seems to know what to do with the AI problem 😉

There is no they, just she. Take a look at the plethora of AI-related threads here. Then send @Laurel (the co-site owner and - as far as we know - only submissions editor) a PM (convo).

Good luck.

Em

For those of you getting these rejections are you using Grammarly, or similar tools? I use it (have sort of a love/hate relationship so far) but only accept around 50 or 60 percent of the suggestions it makes. I’ve wondered if I took every single suggestion if my work would get flagged.

For those of you getting these rejections are you using Grammarly, or similar tools? I use it (have sort of a love/hate relationship so far) but only accept around 50 or 60 percent of the suggestions it makes. I’ve wondered if I took every single suggestion if my work would get flagged.
I take maybe 30% of the free Grammarly. And one of my story was bimbo story that has lot of unique dialogue among the airheads. Roll the dice. I'm done with this site. I have 813 stories on here, and no more.

I got a rejection, and I never so much at glanced at any sort of grammar assistance. My own manual writing style was enough to get detected as AI apparently.

I got a rejection, and I never so much at glanced at any sort of grammar assistance. My own manual writing style was enough to get detected as AI apparently.
Saw your other post. There are other free story sights out there. Try storiesonline.net You're story gets published in a few hours.

Last edited:
I have 813 stories on here, and no more.

I have a suggestion, an experiment.

Take one of your oldest stories - obviously pre-AI - give it another title, change a couple of character names, and re-upload it. See if it kicks back.

To be totally honest I skimmed three of your stories and your style, to me, is choppy. You have a buttload of Hs and high scores so very obviously it works. But the choppy style may be what is triggering the AI rejection process. It would be useful to you and everybody here to know if that happens to be the case.

This whole mess has been too distracting. Instead of working, I've been trawling forums. It's rather irked me. It might be choppy, but I produced it myself and there's zero defense. You can say you didn't use AI but mod doesn't care. If you reach out directly to her, she just sends you the link to the "what to do if your story is rejected page." I publish on Amazon and don't deal with this level of headache. At least I make money there. I've had stories rejected before on literotica, and I always knew what to do, but I've read through these posts and no one knows exactly what triggers it. Is it my choppy style?

Is it my choppy style?

I reached the point where I find asking that question to be useless.

We got ONE clear answer from the people in charge, which is that they run stories through AI detectors. Asking how to trick those is useless because we don't know which detectors they use. If we find out, they'll use another one.

I reached the point where I find asking that question to be useless.

We got ONE clear answer from the people in charge, which is that they run stories through AI detectors. Asking how to trick those is useless because we don't know which detectors they use. If we find out, they'll use another one.
Hence my decision to stop publishing here. If my style is too "AI" and that's not wanted here, I have received the message. And that's cool. Not my site. Admin makes the rules.

From what I have heard, there are web sites that pay for stories, even erotica. So why not sharpen your skills and make a few bucks?

I've stumbled upon your profile and it got me curious. First, I want to say that I am in no way accusing you of anything, but your case does seem strange. You have been publishing stories for a little over two years. You have published 800+ stories on Lit. I didn't click on all of your stories, but I clicked on many of them. The majority of your stories/chapters are around 7k words long with one series that I saw that has chapters of about 20k words. When the math is done, it shows that you have been publishing at a pace of more than one story per day, so, considering the length of your stories, it means you have somehow managed to write at a pace of 10k words per day, every day for the past two years, which seems absolutely insane to me.

Once again, I am not accusing you of anything, but I AM curious how you managed to do that. It seems somewhat unlikely that you spent a couple of years just writing your stories before you decided to publish them anywhere. Share your secrets with us as your writing pace is truly awe-inspiring. 😉

Once again, I am not accusing you of anything, but I AM curious how you managed to do that. It seems somewhat unlikely that you spent a couple of years just writing your stories before you decided to publish them anywhere. Share your secrets with us as your writing pace is truly awe-inspiring. 😉
Multiple hamster wheels?

Not trying to shit-talk their work. Please don't think that. But, after reading quite a few of them... I kinda got the impression that there isn't that much story in their stories.

They are, by no means, bad. But there's also not much in terms of character development, story arcs, or even plot.

I've stumbled upon your profile and it got me curious. First, I want to say that I am in no way accusing you of anything, but your case does seem strange. You have been publishing stories for a little over two years. You have published 800+ stories on Lit. I didn't click on all of your stories, but I clicked on many of them. The majority of your stories/chapters are around 7k words long with one series that I saw that has chapters of about 20k words. When the math is done, it shows that you have been publishing at a pace of more than one story per day, so, considering the length of your stories, it means you have somehow managed to write at a pace of 10k words per day, every day for the past two years, which seems absolutely insane to me.

They've been publishing on other sites for many years.

Besides having a prodigious writing pace, they have a large backlog of work.

They've been publishing on other sites for many years.

Besides having a prodigious writing pace, they have a large backlog of work.
Yeah, I've searched on sexstories website and saw almost a thousand stories there written under that name, many dated 2013, 2014, 2017... I am curious why the author has avoided Lit for so long. Still, thanks for pointing this out.

Age based reasons.
Naw, I publish these stories edited on Smashword for age, so it's no biggie. I just never considered it, really. It didn't help the first story i ever tried to upload here was blocked because the daughter is asleep, though it later is revealed it was all a trick and she was faking it but not in the first part. So I just thought this place was prudish. I do routinely write 14k words a day. I wrote about 2500 words an hour and I support myself publishing erotica full time. I produce 2 7k shorts Monday through Saturday a week unless I get lazy for a day.

Back