Story abt two "not gay" teen guys PLEASE HELP

Virgin
I read this a little while back and I absolutely can not find it. I am pretty sure i read it here, but i dont know. Here is the best description... It was a gay male story, it had an enemies to lovers vibe going on. The preface was that there where these two teen boys and their moms were friends. one of the boys had like a broken foot or something and needed someone to look after him at all times, so the mom of the other boy volunteered the other boy and the other boy was forced to look after him. Basically his job was to help him if he needed something to eat and help him to the bathroom. But then this boy decided to get "revenge" on the injured guy and ended up jerking him off against his will. then everytime he had to watch after him they "did stuff" together, but the injured guy was like pretending the only reason he was doing this was because he couldnt move away. Once the injured guy was fully healed, the other guy avoided him. The injured, now healed guy, kept trying to like text him or something, but he constantly avoided him. Until one of the moms birthday bbq or something and he didnt expect to see the now healed guy and once he did he like left but the healed guy went after him and was like, i like/love you, ive always like/loved you, thats why i was always mean to you.

that's basically the story and i am dying to read it again!!!
it had themes of gay awakening, teenage, little non-con, enemies to lovers, straight to gay sorta vibes. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!!

Teen-age stories are not accepted here, so it was unlikely you read it on Lit.

Back