Stings of a Puppet (Closed for BlondeAmbition4RP)

Elle had smiled as Walter had hoisted her up onto the bar and begun to remove her shoes and then her pants, giving a little giggle as he'd tossed first one and then the other aside, then feeling a shiver of excitement run through her at the way he took her in after and the way he reverently bent down to kiss each of her thighs and touch her legs. As she'd laid back upon the bar she'd watched him remove his shirt, wetting her lips at the sight of him.

She'd thought perhaps that he'd crawl up and join her, or maybe go down on her then, but instead he started to twist his shirt and move to the opposite end of the bar, making her arch and eyebrow as she watched him, the look in her eyes questioning as to what he was up to. Realization began to dawn on her however when he took both of her wrists in his hands, a smirk appearing on her lips as he tied them with the shirt and then anchored her in place behind the bar.

Her smile still in place, she watched him with curiosity as he moved back down the bar to stand between her thighs, her head trying to raise and see what he was up to as she heard him rummaging through the ice. Then he was looking at her again, another shiver of anticipation running through her as she watched him put the ice into his mouth and then suddenly felt the cool air of the room upon her sex as he pulled the crotch of her bodysuit firmly to the side and lowering himself.

She parted her lips to question what he was up to, but before she could even form the words his mouth was already sucking upon her clit, the cold shock and sudden pleasure sending an unexpected jolt through her entire body.

"Shit!" she gasped, her body bucking in response, then giving another little cry as a cold finger slid inside of her and began to pump in and out, "Oh fuck!"

Suddenly she understood the need for the restraints, her arms pulling tight the shirt that anchored her to the bar as she squirmed and writhed upon the counter.

Walter's eyes focused upwards on her body. The way she shifted and moved, the subtle movements of her hips on the expensive wooden bar surface. He remains focused on her, on delivery to her, ultimate pleasure.

The ice inside his mouth quickly melted, not really standing a chance with both of their temperatures rising rapidly.once it was no more, he wraps his lips around her little clit firmly, sucking and massaging it as he does. As his hand travels up her body, the feel of control he now posses, along with Elle's act of submission, become apparent to him. Such crude bindings offering both to each of them.

Kissing her each inner thigh gently once more, Walter stands between Elle's legs, running his hands up her body and taking each of her breast inside his hands. The lace fabric adding to the sensation as he squeezes and pinches both nipples between thumb and finger. "You look fucking amazing like this. Like you..." he tilts his head as he searches for the correct word, "surrendered. Like you allowed yourself to become vulnerable."

He reaches up her chest, touching her neck then the side of Elle's face as he smiles down at her in a effort to show how much he respected and accepted her arms stretched high above her head, "Bet that was difficult for such such a strong, independent woman to do." Reaching down between her spread legs, his hand grabs the wet crotch of her body suit at the snaps that held it in place. With a quick tug, the snaps release just as a huge grin crosses his face.

As simple a restraint as it may be, Walter's shirt had held firm as Elle had writhed upon the bar as he'd continued to suck upon her clit and slide his hand along her body, tugging at the cloth. Her tugging was not an attempt to free herself, simply a result of her movements, but it was enough to, like him, make her suddenly become aware of the control that he now had over her in that moment. As he kissed her inner thighs she felt them tremble in response, her breathing heavy as his hands ran up her body, then catching in her throat with a gasp as he took hold of her breasts and teased her nipples through the lace.

"You look fucking amazing like this. Like you... surrendered. Like you allowed yourself to become vulnerable."

She hadn't thought about it much in the moment as he had been tying the shirt around her wrists, but she supposed she had. She realized now that, despite only having known him for a few days, she'd very much let herself begin to drop her guard with Walter, and not just in the bedroom. She felt a bit of apprehension begin to stir, thinking that she must be out of her mind, but then his hand slid up to the side of her face and he smiled down at her, the look of respect and absolute acceptance in his eyes as he gazed down at her stilling her mind again and easing her worries.

"Bet that was difficult for such such a strong, independent woman to do."

She felt her body relax as she nodded in response.

"Yes," she admitted as she watched him reach down between her legs and felt him tug open her bodysuit, a shiver of anticipation running through her at his grin.

With a smile on his lips, his hand touching her face gently, Walter runs a finger between her wet folds. His gaze fixed on Elle's face as he slides his finger up and down, parting her lips and wetting his finger.

The desire and passion he feels for her, in this very moment, is more than he has ever felt before. He feels as if he has an obligation to her. One of trust and fulfillment as she lays atop the bar. He knows his skills in knots, especially when using a shirt, lack a bit of professionalism, but the fact that Elle has not freed herself either on purpose or accidentally tells him she is as curious as he is.

Walter's gentle touch on her cheek moves slowly down to her chest before back up again, encasing her neck within his hand. With a tightening grip on her throat, his finger slips inside her, deep and to his palm. The thumb on his hand presses down and draws circles over her clit. It rolls and slides beneath his thumb as he slowly pushes a second finger inside her. Leaning down, Walter kisses her stomach as he continues to appy pressure to both her clit as well as her throat.

Standing back upright, he once again focuses on Elle's eyes as he holds her neck tight and begins sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy. His thumb never leaving her clit as continuously rubs it under his thumb. "I want you to cum," he softly tells her as his hand adjust on her neck for a slightly tighter grip. "Cum for me," he tells here a little louder as he increases the speed and pace of his fingers.

Elle had bit her bottom lip to suppress a groan as she'd felt Walter begin to rub his finger up and down over her pussy, feeling his other hand on her cheek slip down to her chest and then, to her surprise, move up to wrap around her throat instead of lower as she'd expected. Her eyes looked up at his questioningly, but there was trust there as well within her gaze, more curiosity than worry, a tremble of excitement running through her as she felt her pulse increase.

Then his grip tightened and in that same moment his finger slipped deeply inside her, making her lips part with a moan and her hips arch upwards as his thumb began to roll circles over her clit.

"Oh fuck," she gasped out softly, her body tensing and arching as he inserted another finger inside her and kissed her stomach.

He already had her wound so turned on from his mouth and fingers before, and now this new sensation of his hand around her throat was making her lightheaded, her heart pound, every sensation seemingly magnified. When his fingers began to slide in and out of her she knew she wouldn't last long.

"I want you to cum"

She moaned again at his words, the sound trailing off as his grip tightened, though her body only tensed and pressed up against his hand further, her lips remaining parted as her now dazed and need filled eyes gazed up at him. He repeated his words then, only this time as a definite command, louder, more forceful as his fingers picked up speed.

"Cum for me"

He sent her tumbling over the edge, her body seizing up and a long wordless moan escaping her as she came hard around his fingers, her hands clenching within their restraints and her body trembling upon the bar top with the intensity of her release.

Last edited:
Walter's hand relaxes around her neck, caressing her chin and cheek as he slowly removes his fingers from inside her. He kisses stomach then her mound as he stands up and walks around the bar, back to her head. He leans in and kisses her lips, upside down, as he holds her head in both hands.

Standing back up, he looks her directly in the eye as exaggerates the sucking of one of his fingers. With a slight lick of his lips, he places the other at her mouth, running it along her lips before slowly pushing it between them.

Reaching for her hands, he unties the shirt, leaving it twisted and strung through the bar as he softly rubs her wrist in his hands. "What do say we take this elsewhere?" he ask before lifting her from the bar. He carries her in his arms to her bed, laying her down before climbing in beside her.

Elle had looked up at Walter as he'd released her, breathing heavily as he'd walked around to her head and kissed her. She'd been a bit dazed still, but had been happy to receive his kiss, her chin tilting upwards a bit, reaching for his lips as he'd pulled away.

When he'd slid one of his fingers into his mouth to taste her juices she'd unconsciously wet her own, then groaned softly as he placed the other to her mouth and pushed it between her lips, treating her to her own flavor as shed sucked gently, her body still buzzing from the bliss of her orgasm that he had given her.

"What do say we take this elsewhere?"

She nodded her reply. She had never had anyone restrain or choke her in that way during sex before, and was completely caught off guard by her reaction and how much she'd enjoyed submitting to him in such a way. She'd cum so hard her legs felt like jello now and, though it made her feel a little embarrassed, she was grateful when he just scooped her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom instead of her having to test them out.

She smiled up at him as he laid her down and joined her on the bed. She turned to her side and reaching out for him as he did, her hands tracing over the sides of his face and then sliding down to his chest as she leaned in for a kiss, enjoying the sensation of being able to touch him again after having her hands bound.

Having Elle bound and completely at his mercy as it was, had left him with a new found outlook on sex. Well more of a new outlook on intimacy. But as enjoyable and exciting as it were, nothing compares to the feel of her hands on his skin.

Walter moves closer to her, his eyes in front of hers as he stares into face. Every little crease, every little muscle movement and the simple blinking of her eye lids he watched. Walters head lifts and tilt down slightly as his hand moves over Elle's bare hip before grabbing her ass firmly in hos hand, pulling her closer to him with a devious grin.

"I want tie you up," he blurts out as his hands moves up her back now. "Like with rope."

He climbs on top of her, rolling her to her back. His eyes remain on her face as he attempts to judge her reaction. He knows this is all new, speaking of what this is to use her words. He grabs her wrist and moves them above her head before placing her hands together before letting them go.

He straddles her waist, a knee either side of her as he unbuckles his belt and opens his pants. "The possibilities would be far greater. Agree?" he ask as he pushes pants and boxers down to his thighs causing his manhood to spring free of it containment.

Elle had smiled as Walter had suddenly grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him, giggling at the devious grin on his face. When he then suddenly remarked that he wanted to tie her up with rope a look of surprise passed over her features, both from his words and the way he had just blurted it out like that.

Her eyes searched his with confusion as he rolled her onto her back, feeling his hands take her wrists and holding them together above her head, feeling the way her breathing hitched and her pulse quickened in response. She definitely liked when he took charge in bed, and she'd definitely enjoyed what they'd just done down on her bar, but...rope? That sounded kind of serious. She wasn't sure what exactly he had in mind.

She unconsciously wet her lips as she watched him straddle her waist and unfasten his belt and then his pants, feeling her body shift slightly upon the bed with its anticipation.

"The possibilities would be far greater. Agree?"

Her breath caught for a moment at the sight of his cock springing free in front of her and she had to work very hard to focus on his words instead, forcing her gaze back up to his face, her hands moving from above her head as she propped herself up onto her arms.

"What kind of possibilities?" she asked him, her tone curious but wary, "Like S&M, and 50 Shades, and that kind of thing?"

As Elle sits up on her elbows, he notices right away he struck a possible cord given her curious questions. Walter can't help but grin with the mention of 50 Shades. "Umm I guess," he replies with a curious tone in his voice now, "I've never seen it."

He leans down, placing his palms on the mattress beside her as he looks her in face. "I can see the curiosity in you," he tells her, his eyes studying her face. "The questions moving through your head. The doubt in your mind. Possibly a little disgust maybe?" He kisses her lips once, twice then pulls her lower lips with his teeth. "I was thinking more of Shibari."

Walter climbs from the bed, his pants dropping to the floor as he quickly steps out of them. He pulls his phone from the pocket, pushes his underwear to the floor and climbs back on the bed next to Elle. With his phone at arms length above them, he does a quick search and pulls up many pictures. "See. I was thinking more like this," he tells her, zooming in on a picture. "I think it is beautiful and sensual. I want to learn it with you."

Walter turns his head and looks over at her, "What do you think? It will be ours, much like the ribbon on your ankles."

"I can see the curiosity in you."

Elle had felt the heat of embarrassment rising up a bit in her cheeks as Walter had continued on, his words as he looked down into her face spelling out how she was feeling so exactly. Were her thoughts truly that obvious to him. She thought to lower her gaze, to turn her head to try and hide them, but before she could even begin to he was kissing her, making her eyes drift shut and her head tilt forward in search of his lips each time he pulled back, especially when he pulled at her lower lip.

"I was thinking more of Shibari."

Her eyes opened again in confusion and surprise as she felt him moving from the bed.

"What?"

She's never heard of it before. She watched as he stepped out of the rest of his clothes and retrieved his phone, laying back upon the bed and looking up at the screen with interest as he did a quick search, scanning the pictures he found with him.

"What do you think? It will be ours, much like the ribbon on your ankles."

She took the phone from him, examining the photo that he'd zoomed in on with fascination. It wasn't what she'd expected at all. He called it 'beautiful' and 'sensual', and she had to admit she agreed. The way the carefully tied rope and knots surrounded the woman in the photo and displayed her figure to the viewer, it was like art. She carefully handed his phone back to him, clearly intrigued, but still a little unsure.

"What if we try it and I end up not liking it, like what if it makes me feel claustrophobic or something?" she asked him, worrying her bottom lip a bit as she mulled it over, her eyes seeking his.

Walter's excitement peeked as he found himself forced to contain it. He turns his attention directly to her eyes, "Then it ends," he tells her in a sincere voice, "I don't ever want you to be afraid of me or what we explore together."

He takes the phone from Elle's hand, tosses it across the bed to the floor as he pulls her atop him. Her naked warm pressed against him as he reaches and cradles her head in his hands, pushing her hair from around her face. He smile up at her before posing a question of his own. "What if you like it?"

Walter lowers his hands down her hourglass frame, feeling every little contour of her body until his hands run over her ass, pressing her down against him. "Meaning, would you admit it to me? Would you wear it on stage before thousands of people?"

He lifts his head, abdominal muscles flex and tighten as he kisses her lips before returning to his back. "Would you?" he ask slyly before reaching between the two of them and positioning his hard cock between her wet folds. "Keep another secret of ours?" he questions Elle as he lifts his hips, slipping slowly inside her.

"Then it ends," he tells her in a sincere voice, "I don't ever want you to be afraid of me or what we explore together."

Elle gave a little smile of relief at that. When he tossed the phone aside and pulled her atop him her smile grew, her hands resting against his chest to prop herself up as she looked down at him, something about the way he pushed her hair back and cradled her face as he smiled up at her making a warmth come over her, putting her back at ease and making her drop her guards again.

"What if you like it?"

As he spoke up again his hands began to move over her, quickly rekindling the fires that he'd lit before. She could feel them flickering over her skin with the path of his fingertips, making her flush in response as he continued to question her, making her shift upon him a little.

Wear the ropes like he's shown her while she performed on stage? Under her clothes, just for him like she had the ribbons that day. She found herself giving a little groan as he lifted his head to kiss her then. It was such a naughty, kinky thought, and she had to admit that the idea of it turned her on. Walter too apparently by the feel of him as she felt him reach between them and position himself.

She shifted with him, for him, lifting her hips up a bit and then lowering herself back down as he began to lift up and slip inside of her, filling and stretching her once again. Her eyes closed for a moment. She heard her breath catch and then a soft "Oh fuck" escape her before they opened again and looked back down at him.

She pushed herself up into a sitting position upon him, her hips beginning to move against him as she let out a groan. God he felt good. It wasn't fair how good he felt, the things it made her want to do for him.

"I would," she told him with a nod, her voice velvety and breathy with her arousal, "If I liked it I would let you know, would wear it for you like the ribbons."

"I would"

He her admit as she sat upon his lap. He could feel himself buried deep with in and did it ever arouse him. Reach for her, Walter moves his hands up each thigh, gently yet deliberately. Over Elle's hips and waist, then up stomach and breast as he pauses for only a moment to squeeze each one. Walter's hands pass over her neck and shoulders, feeling the soft warmth of her face within his large hands.

Solely using his abdominal muscles, Walter pulls himself up to face her as his hands move down her arms. Touching her face with nothing more than his nose, he inhales her deep as he savors the feel of her closeness. His deep, warm breath washes over her skin with each exhale.

At Elle's wrist, Walter takes each in his hand, pulling both behind her back. "There are so many ways to enjoy this pleasure," his breath whispers over her neck and shoulder, "So many ways to pleasure you as well."

Walter grips both wrist in a single hand behind her back. Using his free hand, he gathers the sheet, pulling and tugging at the material. Blindly, he begins to wrap her wrist and hands with the soft sheet, binding them together behind her. He bites her lower lip, pulling at it as lowers himself back to the mattress. "So many ways to enjoy you."

As a hand moves hack up her thigh, gripping her hip within his larger palm, the other bypasses her body altogether as he immediately takes her neck into his grasp. He can feel pulse quicken against his hold as he stretches his arm up, pushing her upwards.

Walter begins rolling his hips up towards her. His hand gripping her waist and hip tightly as his fingers dig into her flesh. His eyes focus on Elle seated atop him. Naked, chest rising and falling from pleasure? Fear? Perhaps a combination of both. Her arms hidden behind her, denying her their use.

His own arousal causes his muscular chest to rise each time it fills with air. Deep, grumbling moans escape as with each breath. He feels himself grow harder inside Elle as he repositions his hand around her throat to further his grip. Tightening his grip, "So many ways we've yet to discover," he tells her between breaths as he remains focused on her face.

Elle had felt her breathing hitch again as Walter's hands had traveled up her bod, then exhaling with a sigh as he'd touched her face, his fingers leaving tingles traveling over her bare skin in their wake. She'd watched as he'd pulled himself up, his breath washing over her face as his nose touched hers and his hands trailed over her again, down her arms and to her wrists, making her pulse give a leap in response as he began to pull them behind her back.

"There are so many ways to enjoy this pleasure"

A little smile began to play upon her lips, growing as he continued speaking and began to bind her wrists behind her back with the bed sheet before he bit her lip and lowered himself back down. His hand moved to her hip and for a moment she started to rock against him, but suddenly found herself frozen as his other hand grasped her by her neck and pushed her upward,

Her mouth fell open with a silent gasp, her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. She felt a shiver of some sort of primal, instinctive fear at the sudden loss of control, but at the same time she had to admit that it was thrilling, arousing. When he began to roll his hips upwards against her she moaned, her mouth remaining slightly agape with her breaths as she watched him beneath her, wanting to reach out and touch his chest as it rose and fell, but the sheet keeping her hands pinned behind her. When his grip tightened she found herself moaning out again, the sound coming out a little strange due to his hold.

"So many ways we've yet to discover"

Her head was spinning, his movements within her feeling so amazing. Without thinking she started to try to nod, but of course could not due to his hold on her neck.

"Yes," she managed to get out, her eyes on his as he gazed up at her.

A part of her felt embarrassed at him gazing upon her in such a way, self-conscious of how she must look in that moment, but for the moment she was beyond caring. It all felt too good, and she was hungry for more.

"Yes, Puppet. Please..."

With his hand still poised below her chin, Walter sits up once more. His off hand wrapping around Elle and pulling her close to him. His lips meets hers, more of a touch than an actual kiss as his eyes studied the passion within her's.

He is quite certain his own eyes betray him to her. Elle straddling his lap, his arm aiding her movement atop his hardness. But what he finds arousing mostly is the feel of her rapid pulse on his palm as arms remain bound behind her.

"Yes, Puppet. Please..."

Those were the words, the unexpected words that he now knew he was searching for. Remaining deep inside her, Walter lifts her and lays her on the bed, arms still secured behind her.

Looking down upon Elle, her vulnerable beneath him, yet trusting. He begins moving in and out of her. Slowly withdrawing before easing back inside her completely. Walter reaches under her, his hand grasping the sheet between her wrist and pressing it against the mattress. "Please?" he questions her as he reaches once more for her neck, "You desire something?"

Walter can feel Elle's pulse race once more just as his trust become more determined. Her binds held by his large hand to the bed prevents her from sliding up wards away from him. His holds her eyes to his as his pace grows quicker with each thrust inside her.

"Please what?" he ask once more.

"You desire something?"

Now laying upon her back, her wrists still secured behind her and Walter's hand wrapping around her throat again, Elle's lips parted with a soft gasp as his cock moved in and out of her, tantalizing her with his slow, deliberate movements. When he pressed in and filled her completely she groaned, her eyes half closing, only to open wider again and look up at him as the power behind his thrusts increased and he quickened his pace.

"Please what?"

"Oh fuck," she moaned, her mind struggling to find the words, "Please, I...I want it. I want this pleasure."

Her body arched as another moan escaped her, her legs drawing upwards more and wrapping around him, the toes of her arched feet brushing against his ass and lower back.

"I want more, Puppet, please."

Walter can feel himself grow harder inside her. His only desire at this moment is to fill Elle, to fill her completely with the full release of his passion. Yet, he resisted. Deep inside his mind he knew that what she spoke was true, she wanted that experience, the experience of being completely vulnerable, helpless, to give control of her pleasure over to another, to him.

He pushes deep one last time, feeling her wrap tightly around his throbbing cock. Grabbing Elle's ankles, he pulls her feet from around him and slowly, he pulls out of her. His cock springing skyward as he exist her completely. Leaning down, his hand back on her neck as he supports himself with the other on the bed, he looks deep in her eyes. "Don't go anywhere," he tells with a mischievous grin.

Walter climbs from the bed, leaving her arm ties behind her back and walks from her room, naked and hard. He walks the halls, opening doors, searching. Finally he finds what he was wanting, the linen closet. He carefully chooses three flat sheets, white and expensive to the touch.

Walking back into the bedroom, Elle still on the bed, secured. He drops the sheets at the foot of the bed before taking the top one and opening it with a toss and snap. With no words spoken, he takes a corner in his hand, twist it tight before placing a slip knot at the end. Walter runs the knot up her leg to her knee before pulling it secure. Taking the next sheet as he passes the foot of the bed, he repeats the process, securing around her knee.

Walter runs the sheet over the headboard and down to the leg of the bed before pulling it tight. Elle's leg rose and spread as he did it. Standing up, he looks down at her, touches her lips with a finger and slowly drags it down her body, making his way to the opposite side of the bed. Repeating the same procedure, this time he pause and stares into Elle's eyes before pulling the sheet taunt and her ass off the bed before tying it off.

Standing back up, his long, thick cock still stands from his body but with a downward arch. Looking over body, legs spread wide, barring herself completely. Walter takes the final sheet, secures it to the sheet at her wrist then ties it to the foot of the bed.

Meticulously, he checks his knots, insuring they are tight and she is where he desires her. Climbing back on the bed, he runs both hands over her legs, down the inside of her thighs. Walter looks up at her before speaking his first words, ""Give me a word. A word that at the moment you speak it, this will end."

As close to the edge as she was as Walter thrust into her, Elle was more than a little confused when she felt him stop and unwrap her legs from around him, his cock sliding out from within her. She gave a little whimper of disappointment and parted her lips to voice her protest, but was stopped as she felt his hand around her throat again and his eyes looked deep into her own.

"Don't go anywhere."

She could see the mischief in his gaze and knew he had something planned. What that was she had no idea, the look sent a little jolt of excited anticipation through her. If previous such looks were any indication, whatever plan had sparked in his mind, she was sure she would enjoy it.

She waited upon the bed. Not patiently per say, but she waited, her head cocking to the side at the sounds of him walking down the hallway and opening doors. What on earth was he looking for? Before she could ask though, to try to give him some help or direction, she heard his searching steps stop, seemingly having found what he was after, and then heard the soft padding of his feet coming back to the bedroom, the sheets he had apparently been after in hand.

She shifted her head to watch him as he quickly went to work, the confusion in her eyes gradually giving way to understanding as his process unfolded and she began to understand, a shiver of excitement running through her as he finished stringing up her first leg and paused to run his finger down her exposed body before finishing with the second. By the time he was finished with his task her heart was beating so deeply with anticipation that she could hear the sound of her pulse within her ears as he climbed back upon the bed and ran his hands over her before finally speaking again.

"Give me a word. A word that at the moment you speak it, this will end."

"A word?"

A safe word, she realized. She'd heard of those. She wet her lips as she thought. For a moment she was unsure of what to choose, but then all at once it flashed in her mind. A classical musical term she'd learned in her vocal lessons long ago. It seemed fitting.

"Caesura," she replied, her eyes looking into his.

"Caesura it is," Walter tells her with a grin. Pulling the pillow from it's case, he folds the pillow case 3 times, length way before leaning over once more. His eyes focus on her's as he moves the makeshift blindfold over her face. "Awaken your other senses. Allow them to become completely aware," he says to Elle just before placing the blindfold over her eyes. He ties a lose knot behind her head before standing on the floor beside the bed.

His first thought is how her vulnerability excites him. But what Walter realizes is that it's the trust she placed with him that realy excites him. He reaches down and very lightly touches her lower lip with the tip of his finger. Her reaction is one of surprise he thinks. Looking over at a vase on her dresser, Walter walks over and pulls a single flower from it. Walking back to the bed, he takes a moment to smell the sweet scent as he takes in the helpless position Elle is confined to.

He runs the sift peddles over the bottom of her foot, toes to heel, before gliding it down her calf. He leans in and kisses the bottom of her other foot before licking then sucking her toe into his warm mouth. He continues the flower down her inner thigh as he moves from her foot to her side.

Just before reaching the top of her thighs, Walter lifts the flower from her skin. "Can you feel the anticipation move over your body?" he ask her just as he places the flower on her arm, twirling it as he glides it gently down to Elle's arm pit. With a momentary pause, he holds it just above her arm pit, allowing only the tips of the peddles to touch her as he rolled the stem between his fingers. The twirling flower moves from further, over her breast to her now erect nipple. Small bumps rise from her chest as teases her nipples, left then right, with the soft gentle touch of the flower.

With a deep breath, Walter blows a stream of air across her breast as he moves the peddles up her neck to her nose, allowing her the opportunity to enjoy the sweet aroma. With another lite breeze, he touches her bare skin once more with just his breath, watching as the goose bumps populate more of her body.

Placing the flower beside her on the pillow, Walter next reaches with the thumb and finger of both his hands and grip each if her nipples tight within them. Pulling back, he watches as they stretch from her breast before he twist each one with a roll of his wrist.

He watches each and every movement Elle's body make while bound in such a precarious position. Releasing her nipples, he licks each finger before grasping them once more. He grip a bit more aggressive this time due to his saliva as he pulls and rolls both inside his fingers. Releasing them yet again, he runs an open hand over her body. From her stomach and over her chest, feeling the tiny bumps on his hand.

Walter touches her lips again with a single finger. This time he slips his finger inside her mouth, moving it over and around her tongue before pulling it free. He stands beside her for a moment. Trying his best to not make a sound as he does not even touch her for a minute or so. Then, without warning or hint, Walter slips his finger deep inside Elle's wet pussy as he begins to finger her at a quick pace.

Back