Stef....On Her OWN...

The shower has got to be one of the greatest inventions everm Stef you are smoking hot in there!

WOW. Such a body. Can I volunteer to your soap applying lad? I have great attention to detail and would make sure every inch of that rockin body got washed.:devil:

Well of COURSE you can volunteer HON.....! :devil::kiss:

Damn...This is the best way to start the day...Thanks you for waking me up with a GORGEOUS Lady to look at..Have a GREAT DAY!!..xoxox

Well of COURSE you can volunteer HON.....! :devil::kiss:

Great. I also have great skills as towel boy and with lotion applications. :)Thanks for a great start to my morning. Can't wait to see more of you. Your hubby is a lucky man

Great. I also have great skills as towel boy and with lotion applications. :)Thanks for a great start to my morning. Can't wait to see more of you. Your hubby is a lucky man

Well it is NICE to know you are so skilled......LOL!!

Thx HON!:rose::kiss:

Got to Run again..........Leave Ya All with this one.....Hope you like.......will index next time..........!

Take care and be back soon..!

Last edited:
Dam

My GOODNESS!!! Think I've responded to all of your HUMBLING comments.......:heart::heart:

Can't thank you enough.....here's a shower pic.......HOPE YOU ALL LIKE!!

attachment.php

those beautiful nipples are always so hard and thats what they do to me along with the rest of your sexy body !:heart:

My GOODNESS!!! Think I've responded to all of your HUMBLING comments.......:heart::heart:

Can't thank you enough.....here's a shower pic.......HOPE YOU ALL LIKE!!

attachment.php

Saw the delicious nipple picture........INSTANT HARDON!!!!

Thank you for sharing that oh so sexy picture.

Your nipples are SCRUMPTIOUS

I just realized you have a new thread Stef!! You are looking as gorgeous and sexy as ever! :kiss:

Got to Run again..........Leave Ya All with this one.....Hope you like.......will index next time..........!

attachment.php

I mean this in the most flattering way....you have fantastic nipples! lol :D Seems others agree with that statement

Last edited:

attachment.php

I would love to see this full naked body in a set of sexy heels both front and back views:eek: Your fantastic body needs some more LIT exposure!

Last edited:

attachment.php

Whenever I see that beautiful tanned body and a bed in the same pic, my mind wants to be in that bed with ya. Seems that any time I need some inspiration, I know just where to look. :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Chauvinistic, I know, but that is very sexy seeing you with a sewing kit and naked! You could thread those nips through the eye of a needle!

Congrats on your new thread, Stef. Amazing how fast it's grown. Wow.

attachment.php

Now that's exactly how I like my nurses. Only trouble is, if you took my blood pressure it would be off the charts. I think it's very cool, as well, that you and your husband are able to share a Lit interest ... not everyone is so fortunate.

This thread is going to be popular.

Back