Stef....On Her OWN...

Wow!!!

SOO many requests for the "HEEL" series......OH MY!!!

Here's another.....;)

attachment.php

You are so gorgeous!!
Thankyou for all your great pix.

Trying to fulfill a FEW more requests....:rolleyes:

Here's a "REAR" shot standing on my toes......:cool: Hope it's what MANY of you asked for;)

Will get back to the "Heels" series I PROMISE.......Feeling a little "NAUGHTY" right now tho...:devil::devil:

Love ya All!

Last edited:

Here's a "REAR" shot standing on my toes......:cool: Hope it's what MANY of you asked for;)

Will get back to the "Heels" series I PROMISE.......Feeling a little "NAUGHTY" right now tho...:devil::devil:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

You're not the only one feeling a little naughty after seeing that!:devil:
Oh the things I'd like to do with you....:devil:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

Now if I could only be there behind you, gripping your hips ;)

:devil:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

WOW!
Just gorgeous! I have little :devil: jumping around in my head with all kinds of naughty thoughts. The things that I'd love to do to you! Love the pic babe! :rose:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

That is one amazing pic amongst your many others.:D
Hope you don't mind me jumping in.:)

Here's another.....;)

attachment.php

LOVE IT! There is something so sexy about where the back/inner thigh meet the booty cheeks that makes me want to nibble on that area all day! Any more heel pics say with you rolled over or bent over? You are one foxy lady Stef_62

Love ya All!

attachment.php

AWESOME! How about the diamond shape your inner thighs and booty cheeks make outlining your yummy bits....so hot and sexy! You sexy lady posing like this creates a rock hard response!:devil:

Last edited:
LOVE IT! There is something so sexy about where the back/inner thigh meet the booty cheeks that makes me want to nibble on that area all day! Any more heel pics say with you rolled over or bent over? You are one foxy lady Stef_62
SO Sweet and WHAT a way with words you have HON...THANK U!:eek:

AWESOME! How about the diamond shape your inner thighs and booty cheeks make outlining your yummy bits....so hot and sexy! You sexy lady posing like this creates a rock hard response!:devil:
God I could listen to you ALL DAY.....:devil::devil:!:heart:

GOT to go....! Tempted to post something else but CAN'T decide............:confused:;)

LOVE ya all......!:heart:

GOT to go....! Tempted to post something else but CAN'T decide............:confused:;)

LOVE ya all......!:heart:

Make some magic happen Stef_62. With all of your sex appeal the skys the limit. If your looking for ideas....pearls on a naked women are sexy (with heels a plus):devil: Thanks for starting my Friday with smile and "lift"

Heel"s

Here's another.....;)

attachment.php

where are they all I see is one sexy butt and fine legs with a peek of a beautiful face ,oh went back and saw the heel's .

Love ya All!

attachment.php
And this is wonderful!

Love ya All!

attachment.php
Love the" Heels"
But when you feel""a little Naughty"
You make everyone feel "a lot Naughty"
Gorgeous picture !!
Bob:p

Back