Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy, you have 3 men who all want to ravish your body, and give you our thick loads.

Do we wait our turn, or do you want us pleasuring your body at the same time? I know what I'd like - your lips wrapped around my 7 inch cock, while another stud pounded your ass, thrusting you deeper and deeper onto my cock.

do you want us pleasuring your body at the same time? I know what I'd like - your lips wrapped around my 7 inch cock, while another stud pounded your ass, thrusting you deeper and deeper onto my cock.

Fuck yes, please.

:)

Three hard cocks rubbing on your lips, face,cheeks...leaving trails of precum...

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

I love the dick....

Neon, please post those pics of me....give these boys some inspiration...something to shoot for.....

Don't you boys just love how I'm a quivering little schoolgirl when it comes to servicing your beautiful cocks?

:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm hmm...the perfect little cumslut, on her knees for our big dicks....

Mouth open wide...giving the boys a big target...tongue begging...licking your lips

Grips your head...sliding my cock between your lips....back and forth I your mouth as your lips milk it....hungry for the hot thick reward...

Being totally in lust with Stacy, I asked her what I could to to make her feel like the sexy woman she is. She asked that I give her a cum tribute, so I printed out a hot photo that she sent.

I wanted to give her what she deserved, so I saved myself up for 3 days to build the cum up in my swollen balls. Finally, I had a great jack off reading her hot posts, enjoying her wisdom, insight, and sexy thoughts.

When it came time to cum, I practically blasted the picture in two, the cum rocketed out with such force. It was probably good it wasn't actually her hot face in front of me - I might have drownded our sexy lady. As it was, cum dripped off her face in hot, wet trails.

See the before and after pictures for detail.

OK boys, your turn. If you lust after Stacy, print out a photo she sends you and spurt a hot, thick load over our lady.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,573
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,690
Last edited:
Fuck yeah, noodle! Post my sexy pics! Show the boys what a sexy cumslut you made me!!!!

C'mon boys, I don't want a single dick not drained today! Not on my watch!!!!

Last edited:
Oh fuck yeah....I want to drain my heavy balls all over you Stacy....

Do it boys, soak our lady with cum. I've got her bent over, my cock stuffed deep in her ass, strong hands on her hips. And her mouth is wide open, moaning like a whore.

Somebody fill her on the other end. She can pleasure two men at the same time - it's good slut training for our lady. She'll suck you with her talented mouth and lips till you can't take the pressure anymore, and you blow a big wet load on her face.

Oh my god! Yes!!! Oh god somebody stick a cock in my mouth!!! Fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back