Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
crawls into the room on my hands and knees in a black lace bra and black lace thong looking at everyone and my cock instantly growing hard

**... Grabs hold of Nikita's hand and gives it a friendly squeeze. I look at her beside me and she pulls me closer for an intimate hug... **

Robyn-art-TRT102_zps5b8dd73d.jpg

**... Grabs hold of Nikita's hand and gives it a friendly squeeze. I look at her beside me and she pulls me closer for an intimate hug... **

Robyn-art-TRT102_zps5b8dd73d.jpg

I sensually hug Sienna, and smile sexily as I look in her eyes

" Takes his Iphone out, and secretly takes pictures of Nikita and Sienna making out, whilst enjoying the show and stroking his cock with his left hand"

" Takes his Iphone out, and secretly takes pictures of Nikita and Sienna making out, whilst enjoying the show and stroking his cock with his left hand"

** ...Nikita and I enter deep passionate kissing, our tongues swapping each others saliva in the darkness, unaware of being watched by Daddy and others. My left hand reaches up into Nikita's top and I find her breast, her erect and aroused nipple so invitingly hard. I can not resist but to raise her top, kissing and sucking on her succulent nipple, the stale taste of man cum all over each breast, still partially sticky... Mmm... **

grape_vine.gif

=============>>> Returns To Playground Forum

:kiss::)

Last edited:
** ...Nikita and I enter deep passionate kissing, our tongues swapping each others saliva in the darkness, unaware of being watched by Daddy and others. My left hand reaches up into Nikita's top and I find her breast, her erect and aroused nipple so invitingly hard. I can not resist but to raise her top, kissing and sucking on her succulent nipple, the stale taste of man cum all over each breast, still partially sticky... Mmm... **

grape_vine.gif

Now I am watching from the dark corner with my hand down my lace panties.:cool:

Having slipped in the door, I caught the tale end of Sienna licking Nikita's nipples, can see Stargame stroking his cock through his panties and now my cock is rock hard straining against my jeans.

grape_vine.gif

You fucking slut... So fucking nasty aren't you..

don't let this thread die please recruit more sperm recivers, there are enough donators we need some catchers out there to keep this thread alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back